Visual Footage claims to confirm certain characters

Duke of Dozel

They were 3DS videos, or so it appears. If that's the case than Brawl mods are out of the picture.

He also posted plenty of screenshots on imgur: http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw

Some of those screenshots are definitely interlaced. The 3ds doesn't do that. The Wii does. I think they're suspicious at best.

I can definitely be skeptical of pictures, but the videos bring things to a whole new level. It could be a mod I suppose. None of Shulk's moves are entirely original. His Down Smash looks like Roy's from Project M. when he stabs up and to the side is also similar to Roy in PM. Looks like he has the same Up Tilt and Up B as PM Roy as well. Except his Down Air looks way more like Ike's than Roy's. Still none of his moves look original. As for Bowser Jr, I've heard people around the internet point out that he moves similar to Diddy Kong and could be a heavily modded version. I do not necessarily agree/notice this, but it could be a possibility.

Honestly, I only really believe things when I see Nintendo confirms them. Despite how convincing the evidence may be otherwise.

Some of those screenshots are definitely interlaced. The 3ds doesn't do that. The Wii does. I think they're suspicious at best.

I'm assuming the picture/video is a computer monitor or something similar, since the ESRB are apparently just given videos and not the game itself in some situations.

My only call out for the video leaks would be for the Shulk's Red Team Victory. Even though Lucina's on there for a second, I think she's still blue unless now you're not forced to wear that character's team color palette swap now. Other than that I cannot say if that means that the previous "Leaked" list is confirmed or deconfirmed. Seriously though, I hope it is false because I don't want to lose Ice Climbers.

My only call out for the video leaks would be for the Shulk's Red Team Victory. Even though Lucina's on there for a second, I think she's still blue unless now you're not forced to wear that character's team color palette swap now. Other than that I cannot say if that means that the previous "Leaked" list is confirmed or deconfirmed. Seriously though, I hope it is false because I don't want to lose Ice Climbers.

Remember several weeks ago? It was confirmed as a POTD that you don't have to wear the same color outfit in Team battle anymore.

Remember several weeks ago? It was confirmed as a POTD that you don't have to wear the same color outfit in Team battle anymore.

Man that was over 3 months ago. No wonder I had forgotten! Well, I can't say much about this "leak" otherwise. Though I wonder how the Duck Hunter Dog works.

Looks like a modded version of Brawl to me.

You can't really have a touch screen on a Wii...And they wouldn't be able to hold up the Wii U game pad for that long to make it look like a 3DS.And if it was a Brawl Mod,the percentages would be on the TV,not the touch screen.

Extremely scared! If that video turns out to be true, I'll have to kiss one of my mains' goodbye!

Lucas not being there breaks my heart. Yes, there's Ness but it's NOT THE SAME!

Regarding newcomers, the only one I actually like is Shulk. Bowser Jr... I just don't like at all. But still, this is still just a leak, so there's nothing confirming it's validity. Until Sakurai debunks it / approves of it, I'll try my best not to believe in it even though I secretly do.

Another leak said that Lucas,Snake and others would appear as DLC.It doesn't have a video or anything (or wasn't taken down by Nintendo),so I'm a little suspicious.

Nintendo has removed the leaks from Youtube. They haven't done this to any other "leak".

Oh god, this is getting serious.

That fueled my belief of it being real.Come on,GameXplain,it'll lag too much with a moving background like Brawl had!They're thinking home console,not hand held.

Couldn't they record video of a Brawl mod, then play the video back on a 3DS? (I think the 3DS has some sort of video player, but I could be wrong.)

Though with the takedown I think there's stong evidence that this is legit. Though wasn't there another leak a while back that got "taken down" that turned out to be false?

I have no idea.Doubt it though.Plus,explain how the percentages would be on the bottom.The menu of the 3DS camera would be there instead.

They might have done that to remove the gap between the top and bottom screens.And,how the hell does the Wii have two screens?

Man that was over 3 months ago. No wonder I had forgotten! Well, I can't say much about this "leak" otherwise. Though I wonder how the Duck Hunter Dog works.

I think somebody said something about it using his ducks to fight.I would pay millions to see if one of his taunts is the annoying laugh he does after you miss a duck.

This is never a good sign. Especially since many fans are getting pissed off at the leakers by peering into Nintendo's work. Further leakage is only going to ensure for hell to break loose. ...And it's likely that these leaks are forged created by trolls to solely piss us off.

Edited by PuffPuff

Nah, those leaks are legit

Today's daily pic showed that the spectator matches were back, and the screen looked just like one of those in the leak

wr254ds.jpg

s8WYgs5.jpg

I feel awful for Sakurai though. It's got to be really painful having something you've worked on for so long get leaked by assholes :<

I feel bad for Sakurai too. The poor man was already going through health issues and likely dealing with BS from complaining fans. He didn't need a bunch of his hard work to be leaked.

Nah, those leaks are legit

Today's daily pic showed that the spectator matches were back, and the screen looked just like one of those in the leak

wr254ds.jpg

s8WYgs5.jpg

I feel awful for Sakurai though. It's got to be really painful having something you've worked on for so long get leaked by assholes :<

Damn them.But,on the character select screen,it has ESRB00008 as the name or whatever.It was obviously leaked by someone working there or with close relation to someone who works there.They obviously need to keep better care of their video clips they use for rating.

There's now speculation that the leaker may have been an employee of Nintendo of America who sent the materials to the ESRB. After the leak, if the rumors are true, the leaker got fired and sued by Nintendo.

With the confirmation of Shulk, I think it's OK to finally seal the deal.

That is actual Shulk footage and everything the leaker posted should be taken to heart. As sad as it may be.

That is actual Shulk footage and everything the leaker posted should be taken to heart. As sad as it may be.

We get Dark Pit!DAMN THEM.DAMN THEM.I'd rather have a surprise that Dr.Mario made it back over Mewtwo then knowing it.

Edited by Shinehollow

We get Dark Pit!DAMN THEM.DAMN THEM.I'd rather have a surprise that Dr.Mario made it back over Mewtwo then knowing it.

considering that dr mario was a clone, meaning easy to make, i don't think he made it "over" mewtwo, a unique character (those take time). He just got in.