Do you think chapter 19 is FE 5 chapter 13 and 14 on gba?

Ishi

So every time I play chapter 19 Sacae of FE 6 I always notice how similar to chapter 14 of FE 5 and to some extent chapter 13 it is. I like to think of it as a easier version of it.

1: Both cities have a strong resemblance, they both are the lower half of it, both have a couple of cracked walls.

2: Chapter 13 FE 5 and 19 FE 6 both have you rushing to the castle to seize it, while chapter 14 FE 5 has you defending it and also in FE 6 you defend it against a crap load of reinforcements.

3: Like FE 5 chapter 13 you must cross a river to enter the city.

4: Both castles have very similar tile formation in front of it.

So what do you think is chapter 19 their way of putting two great chapters into one or do you think its something else?

250px-FnT19B.png325px-FE5_Chap13.gif325px-FE5_Chap14.gif

FE 6 CHAPTER 19 FE 5 CHAPTER 13 FE 5 CHAPTER 14

There's already been a few maps referenced in later games. FE13 is pretty big on this.

However Tahra's map has so much more stuff to do than Bulgar's than they aren't that close. Bulgar only has really annoying enemies with Gel, Swordmasters, Troopers and some Wyverns. IIRC you can't even cross Bulgar's walls by flight either.