Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War save file

vonretic

So first thing that I want to say is hey to everybody and I'm coming here with a problem(kinda of a big problem for me),recently I've started to play fire emblem:genealogy of the holy war and of course I am playing on an emulator and the problem that I have is that I made some mistakes in my moves that I didn't liked and when I am playing I am using the ''QuickSave'' - ''QuickLoad'' feature of the emulator,so in my hurry to quickload I've pressed the quicksave button instead and that destroyed my game(cause many of my ''heroes'' died) and so I've screwed my save file and the game as I said too(and that destroyed my moral :tangerinedry: )and the next thing to hit me hard is that the original save file is corrupted and I can't load it anymore.

So what I want to greatly ask is that if someone is playing now the game or has played it and still got some save files here and there to kindly help me with a sav file ; ]

And to be more specifically where I was here is a link to the chapter http://lparchive.org/Fire-Emblem-Geneology-of-the-Holy-War/Update%2008/

Even a save file of the beginning of the chapter will do.

P.S I've searched google for a save file but no luck :cry:

Well...my Units are...probably leveled quite a bit different from yours...but yeah, I can give you something! What's your email?

For reference, he's playing a AAAA run, So the characters are leveled with low-turning and high level gain in mind. He actualy documented everything in this thread(although he replayed the begining with slightly different strategies): http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=48082 I'd give you a save file with a casual playthrough in mind, but mine's on chapter 9 right now. I usualy keep a beginning of chapter savestate, a post-arena savestate, and a few in chapter savestates specificaly to avoid this problem.

Basically what Sirmola said. Although, I have the additional goal of wanting my strategies to be fast in real time as well, and I don't want them to be more complicated than they need to be either. So sometimes I'll sacrifice a few turns just for the sake of what's actually faster and more efficient, you know what I mean? Kind of like the difference between a Low Turn run of an FE game, and an actual Speed Run of an FE game.

Edited by FionordeQuester

Basically what Sirmola said. Although, I have the additional goal of wanting my strategies to be fast in real time as well, and I don't want them to be more complicated than they need to be either. So sometimes I'll sacrifice a few turns just for the sake of what's actually faster and more efficient, you know what I mean? Kind of like the difference between a Low Turn run of an FE game, and an actual Speed Run of an FE game.

Also, are you going to abuse the warp glitch at all?

Edited by sirmola

No way! I might just as well use Gameshark codes if I'm going to do that!

I honestly don't see the difference between glitch abuse and rng abuse, (although i do understand the logic behind banning glitches that skip significant content) THat being said, this glitch would be of limited usefulness as it is hard to use without skipping character recruitments and/or large amounts of exp, both of which this run needs.

Well...my Units are...probably leveled quite a bit different from yours...but yeah, I can give you something! What's your email?

Its fine like that too,so I've send you my email.Thanks alot.