Genealogy of Ardan project

MartyTheDemonSlayer

I got bored of my AAAA ranked run since I felt I was mostly just tweaking and reapplying the strategies of other people, so I wanted to try a challenging run that hasn't been attempted before and will require me to think of new ways to play the game. My idea? An LTC run (low being contextual) of FE4 where the first generation is soloed by Ardan, and the second generation is soloed by Delmud!Ardan. Of course, so that it's actually possible to beat the game that way, the rules are a bit more nuanced than a pure solo.

[spoiler=Rules]

The only characters allowed to attack are Ardan in the first generation and Delmud!Ardan in the second

Using the arena with other characters is allowed

Other characters can attack bandits destroying villages, but nothing else

Dew and Daisy are allowed to steal gold from enemies but not kill them

Meat shielding is allowed, but only to the point where a meat shield is attacked once or twice a turn

All staff use/charisma botting/lover/sibling crits are fair game

Rng abuse is only acceptable in situations that would otherwise be impossible (like killing Julius by berserk the Hel user)

Shannan, Aless, and Celice can be used to kill Arvis

Leif, Finn, and Nanna are allowed to fight at the beginning of Chapter 7, same goes for Shannan and daisy

Briggid, Tilityu, and Claude can fight when they first join the army

Azel and lex are allowed to fight their way into the castle in the prologue

I will start the run soon, and will probably do multiple runs of the game to try and achieve optimal turn counts. I think the game can be beaten this way with some careful application of status staves.

Edited by MartyTheDemonSlayer

Not really, just like it'll take forever with 5 move and no Pursuit. Ardan can get Alec's slim sword, Ethlin's light sword and the pursuit ring, and then the Hero sword, so it's not like he won't have good weapons. All the lances in chapter 2 might hurt though.