Do you know anybody who shares a birthday with a character?

Dragoncat

37 members have voted

1. 1. Well do you?

• yes
    • no

I share a birthday with Lissa~!

Yooooooooo.

It's weird for me because I generally marry Lissa, and I found out about the shared birthday by just diving into the roster after playing roster rescue.

Best day.

No, but my grandfather died on Lissa's birthday. Actually the year the game came out. RIP Grandpa.

:( That's sad...I have one set of grandparents left. The ones on my mom's side passed when I was in kindergarten and 2nd grade. Anyway I'm sorry to hear that.

My country shares a birthday with Libra.

*looks it up* July 1...huh. What country do you live in?

My husband shares a birthday with Priam, and my cat shares a birthday with Owain. For myself, I'm a day away from Henry; I remember getting 2 birthday barracks twice in a row last year and that was pretty nice.

My best friend shares a birthday with Chrom and one of my friends who moved away shares a birthday with Inigo! My birthday is 2 days before Owain's birthday. Oh, and my bird could possibly share a birthday with someone who was born in either October or November.

Edited by Chibster

My newborn niece shares one with Nowi, but before she was born I actually didn't know anyone who shared a birthday with an Awakening character (I know lots of people who are only 1 or 2 days away from one, though).

But my mom died on Laurent's birthday back in 2009, and one of my grandmas died on Owain's birthday last year.