Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this thread didn't yet shrivel and die as I first thought.

Regarding Anacybele:

It's useful that we both frequent the SSB subforum so I know what she's like, with regards to posting at least.

She says what's on her mind which is good to a point regarding topic discussion, but sometimes the way she writes things makes it seem as if her opinion is fact, or at least that other opinions are not as right as her own - even if she doesn't intend her posts to seem as such. Things like this have created slight conflicts between her and several other members in the past regarding different subjects. So in short, she's opinionated to a fault.

Despite her demeanour, she is still a generally nice individual from what I have seen. People need to learn to react appropriately to what she says, and in return she needs to react appropriately to any criticism she receives for her opinions (e.g. her initial reaction to the reveal of the Zero Suit Samus blue and orange Justin Bailey costumes gave me a giggle in RL). Keeping things civil as opposed to sarcastic, snide, swiping replies is the best way to go to not elevate discussion to argument.

She also has a respectable portfolio of splices, mugs (and art? Can't remember exactly), but again, in the past at least, did not react well to constructive criticism. I think this may have improved over time, however.

Is also an Ike main in Brawl like myself.

Anacybele's score: 75%

Verdict: Appreciated by Raven

I dunno. lol But here I am with a reply. :P

Regarding Anacybele:

It's useful that we both frequent the SSB subforum so I know what she's like, with regards to posting at least.

She says what's on her mind which is good to a point regarding topic discussion, but sometimes the way she writes things makes it seem as if her opinion is fact, or at least that other opinions are not as right as her own - even if she doesn't intend her posts to seem as such. Things like this have created slight conflicts between her and several other members in the past regarding different subjects. So in short, she's opinionated to a fault.

Despite her demeanour, she is still a generally nice individual from what I have seen. People need to learn to react appropriately to what she says, and in return she needs to react appropriately to any criticism she receives for her opinions (e.g. her initial reaction to the reveal of the Zero Suit Samus blue and orange Justin Bailey costumes gave me a giggle in RL). Keeping things civil as opposed to sarcastic, snide, swiping replies is the best way to go to not elevate discussion to argument.

She also has a respectable portfolio of splices, mugs (and art? Can't remember exactly), but again, in the past at least, did not react well to constructive criticism. I think this may have improved over time, however.

Oh my, I never expected anyone to write, well, a little essay about me. I really don't know what to say about this except thanks. lol And hey, nobody's perfect, ya know. :)

Sprites, art, and writing, yup yup. Lots of all three! I'm told I'm a pretty good singer too, I should record again. I think I've gotten better since the last time I did so anyway.

Regarding Anacybele:

i fucking dare you to do this for every single person who pops up in this thread's title until it dies and i might suspend you if you fail

YOUR MOVE