Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

Carter was, like, one of the first people I got acquainted to on SF. Her attitude has definitely changed over the year I've know her; a lot more relaxed and easy-going. So, y'know, props to her, and all that jazz

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nice, but I've never talked to her or seen her post. So I don't really think I can say much.

lol it changed person but literally the exact same thing applies to gaia

glad people seem to have positive opinions about them though

Edited by Parrhesia

Gaia is quite smart, nice, and level-headed from what I've seen. I've hardly ever seen the guy lose his cool or get upset. He's also quite awesome in how he's got the right balance of confidence. He hardly beats himself up for his shortcomings, yet he doesn't let himself be blinded by his arrogance. He's also really awesome at Mario Kart 8.

...I'm kind of glad I haven't been picked for this thread yet, since I'm kind of scared to see what others would say about me...

Gaia is quite smart, nice, and level-headed from what I've seen. I've hardly ever seen the guy lose his cool or get upset. He's also quite awesome in how he's got the right balance of confidence. He hardly beats himself up for his shortcomings, yet he doesn't let himself be blinded by his arrogance. He's also really awesome at Mario Kart 8.

...I'm kind of glad I haven't been picked for this thread yet, since I'm kind of scared to see what others would say about me...

Why, since it isn't the insults thread. It's the praise thread!

I really shouldn't have mentioned my relief of not being featured in this thread yet...

Never talked to him myself but he seems like a pretty laid back and nice guy.

I've spoken to him once or twice but this.

Thanks. I've been quite inactive here for the past few months, so I definitely don't hold you not talking to me much against me. That, and I usually stick with the same crowds most of the time.

Just as his name suggests
A bit odd, but he's gotten better

Uh, in what ways was I worse back in the day? I'd like to think I was a good person on SF since the start, even with all the random and ridiculous stuff I did every now and then.

we went to primary school together, fucker stole my candy and then told the teacher i said a cuss word.

I remember doing some horrible/ridiculous stuff in primary school, like sneezing directly on people, getting into fights, sword fighting in class using frozen fish for a skit, jumping off stages into garbage cans, jumping off stage using a garbage can potato-sack style, sliding down a stairway rail and falling off of it and landing headfirst on the ground, but I'd never do something as dishonest as stealing candy from people.

And yes, I've actually done all of the above. I didn't call myself Randoman for nothing.