Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

so it's an ama

i think five days is good tbh, do it tuesday to saturday each week and have two days for nominations?

AMA?

Sure. If the nominations end in ties, I'll do a random selection from them.

I'll start with my shortlist for today, then.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an SF fad at some point too

Which you may or may not have participated in idr

I could just be thinking of other fads though

or other people

Edited by Freohr Datia

That was an SF fad at some point too

Which you may or may not have participated in idr

I could just be thinking of other fads though

or other people

Pretty sure there was a AMA fad in FFTF a couple of months ago

Pretty sure there was a AMA fad in FFTF a couple of months ago

I think it was at least a slightly revived fad, the main event I think started much longer before then (unless I'm still remembering things wrong)

Though I don't know much about Koishi Komeji, I can say he seems like a really nice guy and a fun-loving laid back person with how he frequents FFtF and Forum Games. Plus, he seems quite tolerant of MLP, so that's a big plus, especially with how judgmental and harsh the haters can be on the fanbase.

Randoman is a really cool guy, although rather quiet, when you do talk to him you can have a pretty interesting conversation.

Thanks. Though I've never really thought about myself as a quiet person, forum-wise. I never realized I came off that way.

Rando is exceedingly pleasant, and he puts a lot of thought into his posts

Thanks. I do my best to be nice and polite and make smart posts and threads. Though I do slip up every now and then like with that sleeve thread.

Randoman is literally the first person I befriended on the forums. And while the "Awkward man' gig speaks for itself, I got much props for him for many things back in my early days on the site.

Don't really get to talk anymore though

I was really your first friend on SF? Heh, I feel really awesome for that now.

We really should talk to each other more, though seeing how a lot of people on SF have school to worry about, I'm a bit hesitant about bothering them. Feel free to shoot me a PM when you're free, since I don't want to end up shooting you a PM when you're quite busy.

Randoman?

I believe the first I saw of him was when he had that Fluttershy avatar, months back. He made that one thread where everyone mistook the sleeve for "something else".

It wasn't until recently I actually talked to him. He gave me a word of encouragement when I was feeling down, and I think that's definitely something to appreciate.

Overall friendly guy, would like to talk to him more.

Talk about a bad first impression.

I'm glad I made you feel better.

I sure have a lot of people on SF that I should talk to more...

Randoman seems like a really great guy to have a nice talk with, also seems like a friendly guy

would love to talk with him one of these days

Thanks. I'm almost always up for a good conversation or giving friendly advice, so just shoot me a PM when you've got the time.

Draco is a really nice, sweet kid.

He's really funny and fun to talk to, though some of his posts make me come up with the mental image of an innocent kitten.

He's one of my better friends on this site before anyone asks, no, it is NOT because shotacon :p and I really wish we spoke more.

Plus I helped get him to start playing Touhou games (by linking him to one, specifically PCB)! That counts for something, right? Riiiiiiight?

who

Nah Just kidding. It's me.

Draco's a cool kid

One of the few members in this site i could legit say i wanted to be friends with when i first joined

he's also pretty mature for his age, so that's a plus

Draco is a really sweet little guy :D

And an overall nice person from what I've seen

Keep it up

Draco is pretty cool, at least from back the few months when he first joined the site and we talked relatively frequently

don't have nearly as much to say here as other people, clearly

also as far as I can remember there are like five members who have been like, "Koishi" or "Komeji Koishi" or "Koishi Komeji" at some point or another in the last year jesus christ

seems like a reasonable plan
except we already appreciated you super early on

Draco is a really nice, sweet kid.

He's really funny and fun to talk to, though some of his posts make me come up with the mental image of an innocent kitten.

He's one of my better friends on this site before anyone asks, no, it is NOT because shotacon :p and I really wish we spoke more.

Plus I helped get him to start playing Touhou games (by linking him to one, specifically PCB)! That counts for something, right? Riiiiiiight?

Aww, thanks you guys! Means a lot. :D

Wai we're apprciating Nobody?

Dislikes my 2nd favorite video game and my favorite female lord/10

Jk, he's great. Hilarious and so to the point about what's boring him that you can tell that he's really bored.

Plus he likes FE6!

• 2 weeks later...