Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a really long time ago I didn't like Refa for some reason. Like, that was my first impression of him. It was probably my misunderstanding, because I can't remember what he did that made me dislike him at all, and pretty much everything since then made me decide he was great.

Maybe it was because he had that Delita avatar. Damn you Delita, you tricky fiend!

I remember a really long time ago I didn't like Refa for some reason. Like, that was my first impression of him. It was probably my misunderstanding, because I can't remember what he did that made me dislike him at all, and pretty much everything since then made me decide he was great.

this perfectly

Refa is pretty cool.

but man he always deceives me in EM

88a3e0cf46.png

refa is really nice to talk to and is basically a really great person okay

also he's a cunning bastard I dunno why I keep playing mafia with him

e: forgot to say this earlier but it's probably my favourite thing about refa

he's really WITTY and CLEVER and somehow comes up with the best reply to everything and is also really charismatic and approachable and kind and laid-back and hilarious and and

e2: wow I added way too many things I can't tell which part is my favourite

SHOWS HOW GREAT HE IS

Edited by Kinumi

It's not just an avatar. Refa IS Delita!

:O So Delita, I know you already did your interview thread as Refa, but I didn't know you were Delita at the time. You have to tell me...

Major FFT spoilers!

When Ovelia stabbed you at the end of the game, did you survive?

This actually wow.

At first Refa (in my view) seemed to be a guy that is clearly too cool to talk to.

Now!..well. I mean he is still pretty cool/amazing/skilled at what he does, but at the same time really nice and funny once you get to know him as a person and such o/

Refaaaaaaaaa has never done anything to disappoint me or make me sadface or madface or anything ever since I first met him after being added into an sf skype chat group though maybe it helps that I don't talk to him all that often so I've got a pretty high opinion of him~

And I don't think I've ever seen him upset at or creating any drama about anything, he just seems incredibly laid-back. Though as I said before who knows maybe it's just because I don't see him too often ^o^ He's usually pretty goofy about situations~ And he's real friendly!

Refa is the GREAT Refa

He's a very pleasant guy to just sit around and shoot around nonsense

with that nonsense being the highlight of any group talk

He's a really cool guy and i'm proud i know him

Refa is the best or at least is close enough

has a great sense of humor, and is really nice and friendly and chill (also I don't think I've seen him talk shit about like anyone, actually?) and is like, really great to talk to in like all contexts; he's just like, really fun to be around
it's probably a good thing he's as lazy as it is because he already makes the rest of us look bad
also I wish I could be half as townie as him

tl;dr I refaspect THE REFA and wish I and everyone else could be more like him

Man most people said stuff I'd say but I'll just repeat anyway YEAH Refa is absolutely hilarious and super duper fun to talk to/hang out with and true bro. He's a really great guy okay and

it's probably a good thing he's as lazy as it is because he already makes the rest of us look bad

tl;dr I refaspect THE REFA and wish I and everyone else could be more like him

YEAH pretty much.