Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

Yeah, most people seem to prefer Melee to Brawl. I never liked that because I prefer Brawl. I could never keep up with Melee, it was too fast-paced. So I barely touched it. I played Brawl to death though. :P

So, where was your post? I don't know at all which page it was on...

And I believe the site that the IRC chat is on is Nibbit or something. But there's also a Skype chat.

Mibbit*

If you don't have an IRC client, you can easily join by using the browser-based chat applet. Click THIS, set a Username, and click Go. That's it; you're in.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, most people seem to prefer Melee to Brawl. I never liked that because I prefer Brawl. I could never keep up with Melee, it was too fast-paced. So I barely touched it. I played Brawl to death though. :P

So, where was your post? I don't know at all which page it was on...

And I believe the site that the IRC chat is on is Nibbit or something. But there's also a Skype chat.

Hehe I played Melee first, so I was already used to the fast speed :p

Here is my post.

Nibbit, alright thanks!

and I think i'm in one Skype chat of it

Also remember guys the OP has a link at the bottom, which brings you to a GoogleDoc, which includes every FC posted in this thread, so if you can't find someone's, just click the link and look at the list. You literally have to not have a computer or a phone to not see it~

(And N7, it's Mibbit, with an M!)

Er, I played Melee first too...

And thanks, I'll add you to the OP now. :)

But...there's only one Smash Skype chat. :/

Also, why is Carter allowing Dusk and some other guy in her room, but not me? That is really mean. But whatever, I won't let her into my rooms either, if that's how she feels. I'll just play with other people.

I didn't let Dusk in... I was 1 v. 1-ing against Ray, and I didn't know what to do. I did NOT let Dusk in.

I hate / love being the host since I get to pick the rules, but I hate denying others. If you want to make false assumptions about me go ahead :(

Also, why is Carter allowing Dusk and some other guy in her room, but not me? That is really mean. But whatever, I won't let her into my rooms either, if that's how she feels. I'll just play with other people.

She... didn't allow me

She... didn't allow me

Woah i had no idea carter was a girl...All these years, I'm sorry!

Strange, my screen showed you in her room for at least a few minutes.

A little birdie told me that if people are trying to join a room, that the room shows a slot as filled until it's declined. Meaning, if a room has 3 people, and Ana tries to join, then i won't be able to even attempt to join because it'll display as full until she's accepted/booted

I hate / love being the host since I get to pick the rules, but I hate denying others.

Hosts revolve anyway so it's convenient enough to get things rolling~!

Edited by Sara.

Alright, if I'm not busy. I still didn't mean to make any false assumptions about you though. My screen misled me terribly. I wish I'd had known about what Dusk and Sara said earlier.

We mean PJSalt, sorry about that. xP

On another topic, sorry Dusk, but it looks like you're better than I remembered. I need to play someone closer to my own skill if I'm to get any better at the game. If that's still even possible. Besides, I'm sure playing me is boring for you.

(And N7, it's Mibbit, with an M!)

thanks i noticed ^^;

Er, I played Melee first too...

And thanks, I'll add you to the OP now. :)

But...there's only one Smash Skype chat. :/

Idk then; i guess I was just adjusted to Melee's speed more ^^;

yay, i'm not left out now! ^^

And this one TMK started I believe; i'm sure there's more than just one Skype smash chat :P

Wait John when you say PKL do you mean the actual PKL whose current name is PJSalt or something like that or PKLucas/Damian

Wait John when you say PKL do you mean the actual PKL whose current name is PJSalt or something like that or PKLucas/Damian

PJSalt

I'll never escape being mistaken for PKL!

Wait wait, oh!!!

PKL is PJSalt!

LOLOL

I've been mistaken then; I've beaten PKLucas. I haven't even faced PJSalt yet, but now I'd most definitely like to!

I mean if you want a punching bag without challenge sure

I mean, I want to play a game with my friend >:

Would anyone like to play around 5 EST?

50mins? I probably could

On another topic, sorry Dusk, but it looks like you're better than I remembered. I need to play someone closer to my own skill if I'm to get any better at the game. If that's still even possible. Besides, I'm sure playing me is boring for you.

People say the best way to improve at Smash (and arguably any game, really) is to constantly get beat by those better at them. If you try and aim to beat them, you'll improve your game. But hey, how you improve is up to you. And nah, it isn't boring. I wouldn't have joined otherwise!

Edited by Dusk Hunt Dodge

People say the best way to improve at Smash (and arguably any game, really) is to constantly get beat by those better at them. If you try and aim to beat them, you'll improve your game. But hey, how you improve is up to you. And nah, it isn't boring. I wouldn't have joined otherwise!

Yeah, but I mean that I should start with someone that's not so much better than me that I can barely touch them. I did practically nothing to you before I decided to, well, give up. I just don't feel I'll learn anything if I don't actually get to DO anything... Now if I put up a better fight but still lose, then that's more like it.

And really? I would've found it boring... Nothing happened except for you hitting me. I think something is up with my dodge button though, it was sort of stuck earlier. It wasn't working at ALL, even when I wasn't being attacked.

Edited by Anacybele

We mean PJSalt, sorry about that. xP

and I meant PKLucas haha

Yeah, but I mean that I should start with someone that's not so much better than me that I can barely touch them. I did practically nothing to you before I decided to, well, give up. I just don't feel I'll learn anything if I don't actually get to DO anything... Now if I put up a better fight but still lose, then that's more like it.

Sparring with someone who is close to your level is a good way to improve as well, but if you have someone that may be much better than you, but is willing to point out your weaknesses, that can still help as well ^^

Also, i'd like to play with you sometime as well Ana~

And really? I would've found it boring... Nothing happened except for you hitting me. I think something is up with my dodge button though, it was sort of stuck earlier. It wasn't working at ALL, even when I wasn't being attacked.

playing people who are better than you is good for improving, but it's also good to play a lot of people in general so you know how to deal with a wide variety of playstyles.

losing is the door to improvement. think about WHY you get hit whenever it happens or whenever you notice that you can improve on something else, and do as you see fit after you understand.

losing is the door to improvement. think about WHY you get hit whenever it happens or whenever you notice that you can improve on something else, and do as you see fit after you understand.

Yeah, but it doesn't seem possible to know why I get hit when button/input lag exists...

Also, i'd like to play with you sometime as well Ana~

Thanks, but you wouldn't enjoy it. If you can beat Dusk who I can't do a thing against, then you playing me would be little different from you going into training mode and leaving the CPU set to do no action. xP

You should wait until I'm better, if that ever happens.

It must be annoying to you to bring this up again, but how about that practice thing I mentioned about 10 (more or less) pages back?

I'm DEFINITELY not at PKL / PJSalt level, and I've only beaten Dusk about once or twice, so I think now would be a good opportunity to start some practice! And especially good with someone who's about your playstyle. I mean, you HAVE beaten me before!