Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored. Fight me someone

Prefer to fight a Falcon or Diddy if possible for the match-up experience.

Nah nevermind, anyone will do. I'm pulling out my new main.

Edited by Knife

So, just wanna let you all know that my Wii U info is separate from my 3DS info and the Google Docs should be updated accordingly.

Mii name: Jason

NNID: k1seki

I'm not sure if anyone here still plays 3DS, but it should be okay to delete my old data for now. I'll be getting my own FC anyways once the New 3DS hits shelves and my sister gets one to data transfer everything on our current 3DS to that one, formatting the data on the old one in the process.

Ah, Jave, I saw your post here earlier, but then it was dinner time, and then I forgot. But I'll play with you if you're still around! :) Or anyone else that happens to pop in.

Sorry, I don't like items on in 1v1 matches, and that's the second time they've been on. I only like them in three or four player matches. I just feel that they make the match totally one-sided in 1v1 and that's not fun. It's just a lot of frustration.