Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlimited Blade Works Full Results:

1) PJSalt

2) Linkmstr

3) GeneralHorace

4) Zukonima

5) Fruity Insanity

5) mercilesscharizard

7) Euklyd

7) Ice Sage

9) Gyro-King
9) Anacybele
9) Raven
9) Knife

13) KwehKweh
13) Burakkuhoku
13) Cornet
13) Mr. Iggy. Koopa

Linkmstr- GGs. Don't be upset, you beat everyone else so you should be happy. The reason I came back in the first game was mainly because I started punishing you heavily for your rolling habit. You were rolling a bit too much in that match.

General Horace- what a sub lol. You improve quite quickly :)

Zukonima- I was expecting you in Grand Finals again. Was surprised when I saw Horace beat you.

Ice Sage- you'll get em next time :)

Everyone i played- ggs.

[spoiler= Current Leaderboard points for Starbound]

Leaderboard:

1) PJSalt- 180 (Toon Link, Marth)
2) Zukonima- 120 (Lucina)
3) Linkmstr- 100 (Robin)
4) General Horace- 80 (Dark Pit, Donkey Kong)
5) FruityInsanity- 60 (Marth)‏
5) IceSage- 60 (Lucina)
5) Euklyd- 60 (Link)
8) Jedi- 40 (Random)
8) Shulk- 40 (Shulk)
8) mercilesscharizard- 40
11) Quintessence- 20
11) Anacybele- 20 (Ike)
11) Knife- 20 (Link)
11) Raven- 20 (Ike)
15) Dandragon- 0
15) Doofina- 0 (Rosalina and Luma)
15) SecondWorld- 0
15) Smogon's Lawnmower- 0
15) EvilG- 0
15) Burakkuhoku- 0
15) Ace Gamer- 0
15) Comet- 0
15) Mr. Iggy Koopa- 0
15) KwehKweh- 0‏
wow, Linkmstr got 100 points in a single tournament. Almost passing zuko :o

Edited by PJSalt

My opponent disappeared during our first match (I had a stock lead too...) but lucky for him I am unable to participate in the tourney this weekend. Damn, stupid real life keeps getting in the way. Next time I will really have to set time aside for a tourney.

zeldawinsdoingabsolutelynothing.flv

sorry again ;~;

But ya, you can send me to loser's next time around. I look forward having matches with you again!

I just noticed that I'm on the other end of the bracket as PKL/PJSalt. Let's hope for a good finals set, shall we?

I have school right now and won't be able to play until I get home at around 3:30-4:00.

According to the site, it now starts at 3pm PST (and it's 12 by the time you and I posted recently).

I don't know why, but I just want to fight Ana for some reason. Nonetheless, I'm already hyped to fight Febro.

Oh, for some reason, I thought it was earlier. My bad. xP

But we can play now if you want, I don't mind! I don't think I've added you though.

So, if Smashing Live has started, I'm ready whenever Sara/Elieson is.

Unfortunately, I'm still at work, but will be available in about 3-4 hours (though I'd prefer 5-6). Will that work for you Ana?

Unfortunately, I'm still at work, but will be available in about 3-4 hours (though I'd prefer 5-6). Will that work for you Ana?

That might work, but it'll depend when it's time to eat pizza (Friday is pizza night for us). It doesn't take me long to eat pizza though, so it's not that big a deal. :P

Mmkay. Don't rush yourself after that though. I get home and spend a few hours doing daddy things before Lexi goes to bed, and after that I'm available until whenever; i don't mind staying up until the wee hours of the AM on a friday night.

Hmm, you did well. I thought I would have been the worst competitive Smasher here... (not trying to insult you)

Edit 1: You're probably one of the greater Ike players I faced. The custom moves were quite unpredictable, but yeah, I prefer some of the classics (even when I used Soaring Elwind; the Elwind I didn't want)

Edited by カプリ

Not really, I kept suiciding. And I never fought a custom Robin before. I don't know much about fighting Ness either. So I was pretty terrible, like always... Sigh... I still don't get better even when I listen to what others tell me to do in order to do so. Just...why?

EDIT: Oh... Well, thanks! That means a lot, really.

Edited by Anacybele