Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sry internet at my house died because a Suddenlink pole got hit nearby, and 3G is sorta lame in my home. Plus, it's bubble bath time for my darling daughter dearest~

When sudden link works again ill let ya know. Usually isn't that long, and no fatalities tay!

Ah, I see. No worries then, things like that happen. xP

I assume those stages on the list are omega only? A few of those stages can be pretty silly otherwise.

since it looks like nobody answered this....

they haven't been limited to Ω in the past tourneys

granted some of them weren't on there, but they definitely weren't limited to Ω forms

EDIT man that sentence sucks let me try again

"granted some of them weren't on the lists for previous tourneys, but the ones that were definitely weren't limited to Ω forms"

there that's better

Edited by Euklyd

since it looks like nobody answered this....

they haven't been limited to Ω in the past tourneys

granted some of them weren't on there, but they definitely weren't limited to Ω forms

EDIT man that sentence sucks let me try again

"granted some of them weren't on the lists for previous tourneys, but the ones that were definitely weren't limited to Ω forms"

there that's better

I do find the presence of Rainbow Road, Brinstar, Corneria, Mute City, and Reset Bomb Forest odd myself. Especially Corneria.

I do find the presence of Rainbow Road, Brinstar, Corneria, Mute City, and Reset Bomb Forest odd myself. Especially Corneria.

iirc Rainbow and Reset are being considered for tournament legality

was gonna check smashboards but they seem to be down

euklyd made an up to date bracket here since doof disappeared, for those interested: http://challonge.com/SFSmashingLiveCpy

also Jave, i'll be around for a solid chunk of tomorrow, I can play whenever you're ready pretty much, just say the word.

Edited by General Horace

do we have a sub for Knife?

(aka, does anyone want to sub for him? iirc he's already "lost" the first game, so you'd be starting out in the losers bracket)

also Void/Momentai, whenever you're ready

aka "sometime tomorrow, after I wake up"

the best part will be when Doofina gets back tomorrow (later today but w/e) and we did all this for no reason

:P:

Edited by Euklyd