Yes, No, Maybe

DreadFighter

I'm honestly not sure how you came to that conclusion. It's literally just "oh hey that dude's pretty cool"

Then again, this is coming from the same guy who called a group of friends a circlejerk for daring to be friends in your presence, so I can't say I'm surprised ~o3o~

Edited by Kon

I'm honestly not sure how you came to that conclusion. It's literally just "oh hey that dude's pretty cool"

Then again, this is coming from the same guy who called a group of friends a circlejerk for daring to be friends in your presence, so I can't say I'm surprised ~o3o~

first i'm not a "guy", second that wasn't the reason, third did you really just speak to me again after all these months just to mock me like an insensitive bastard? that's sure what it looks like.

Edited by xXHoshiHeartsXx

"Guy" is a gender neutral term for me, so I'd call you a guy regardless, just like you caing me a bastard depite me not being illegitimate ~o3o~

I followed that whole shitstorm you brewed with Boron and them months ago and that was honestly all I got from your posts

I do wonder if you ever bothered to think about why or when I stopped talking to you though, because it definitely wasn't because I wanted to piss in your Cheerios that badly. Although I suppose that just makes it easier for you to paint me as an insensitive prick (which I won't really deny being an asshole) and play the victim card.

"Guy" is a gender neutral term for me, so I'd call you a guy regardless, just like you caing me a bastard depite me not being illegitimate ~o3o~

I followed that whole shitstorm you brewed with Boron and them months ago and that was honestly all I got from your posts

I do wonder if you ever bothered to think about why or when I stopped talking to you though, because it definitely wasn't because I wanted to piss in your Cheerios that badly. Although I suppose that just makes it easier for you to paint me as an insensitive prick (which I won't really deny being an asshole) and play the victim card.

read my post again, notice the only thing i said concerning that fiasco was that it "wasn't the reason". there was more to it than just "they're friends", but in any case, why are you trying to bring that up again? NOBODY is justifying my behavior in that situation, and yet you bring it back up again as if to spite me. the little text smiley makes it look like you're having a grand time, too. that's why i called you insensitive just then.

my mind is not frozen <_< i was a fool to try to become acquainted with you when even right from the beginning it was obvious that you clearly weren't interested. at this point i would have picked up on it in a heartbeat from anyone in the world but at that point i was essentially braindead for reasons. you "do wonder"? why would you wonder? you explicitly told me all the whens and whys back then too. whatever. why do you bring this up?

I brought it up because the hissy fit you're throwing about the thread reeks of the same kind of shit you were giving them. You're honestly saying that a thread about people appreciating other memebers is somehow telling everyone else that they're worthless shit stains? How does that even work?

And if you remember I was perfectly fine talking to you when you were still posting in the FE4Thread. I remembered you from one of the other FE forums I used to go to and I actually thought you were pretty nice. It wasn't untill you were starting shit with everyone else that I decided you weren't someone I wanted to talk to.

And I brought it up because this shit you're pulling will only end up alienating yourself from even more people than just me. And somehow I don't think you want that.

But hey I'm just an asshole that just wants to bully you for shits and giggles, right?

If I asked you to close this thread, would the true-false state of your answer to that question be the same as the true-false state of your answer to this question?

what do you mean "wut"

member appreciation thread in a nutshell: "x members are better than everyone else"

it's not rocket science why that thread is assholish

You think it is better if no one gets praise to avoid triggering others' inferiority complexes?

Edited by Makaze

You think it is better if no one gets praise to avoid triggering others' inferiority complexes?

That's why I praise myself so readily, it also helps that it's so easy because I'm just that amazing.

Boney, you're better off ignoring that thread it if makes you that jealous of other people. It's a pretty harmless thread, but if your insecurity's ruffled that much by it you'd do well just to steer clear.

If I asked you to close this thread, would the true-false state of your answer to that question be the same as the true-false state of your answer to this question?

Fair enough. I didn't expect the tread to go this badly. Hold on.