FE7 Chaos Mode LP by MrNight, 100% Y.O.L.O run [COMPLETED]

MrNight48

ch17 pt2 Extras are harder than the chapter bosses >.>

2D5cw9X.png

ok, time to decide how to deal with these fuckers.

xccfOTL.pngFxICfLX.pnguZVi3gd.png

jGr3zbD.png

nope!

YI63KJs.pngNtjmyGM.png

saved the bait with units that won't be fighting. meanwhile...

SQhkg7U.png

getting these guys to the north

MMCaEiX.png

more talking

WuQQwKt.png

trading

kUXFwc4.pngBOLzXqE.pngnKjsUKP.png

Guy becomes BLACK KNIGHT

jhuYqx2.png

literally

yfb5tZS.png

sweet, replaced the one I just used

M17pv7c.png

weapon to kill the extra

CoHPjFZ.pngQI2onL7.pngDqecqjU.png

merchant-ex that shit to him

QycTnZT.png

took a lot of turns to get there lol

2bYMmxm.png

ouch i cried, then rejoiced because I forgot animations can freeze the game I was doing so well in and it didn't.

Ir1Ao5w.png

cut that shit off

dYdEWvq.png

WEAPON TRIANGLE BITCH-

P8rTNf9.png

OUCH! WTF?!

A5fMWHu.pngvX9IxRi.png

HEAL!

gdCyK8y.png

lets try this again

sxnLpFk.png

1 SHOT GG, with like 4% crit

AqajIlL.png

ok

9I2vcVs.png

the firing squad...

tydHLet.pngw9ERE7a.png

was not needed. God I love lyn

beFEhkm.png

lady cilla finishes and didn't get a lvl up wtf.

9VreJEM.png

whatever balls for a chin

rEjUMpg.pngvq5ZwC9.png

i end this farce of a chapter. no deaths gg

32RGIKG.png

save some exp for me too damn.

urZptPO.png

IN MY TEAM NAO

IGLF9Nw.png

awkward comment is awkward

7Pjp3OS.png

black fang sounds like how every fe protagonist army starts out oddly.

0cDOgQj.png

cause the mayonnaise business is not booming dear elibeast.

and that's it. so far no deaths, and the units that fell behind caught up to lv 8 or higher.

Edited by MrNight48

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you constantly call the god tier units shitty throughout your LP. There are no truly shitty units, and the ones that start off the worst have the best endgames, like Serra and Lucius for example.

I am aware, I read others lp up to the chapter I am on and their top tier units preform with no problem. mine however keep disappointing me by constantly taking huge damage with little returns lol. Also note the biggest factors are am I going to have to show them much favoritism despite poor performance.

with that said I do feel like the lance units somewhat suffer from their lance choices based on what the early game has shown. Not much can be done with iron lances till princilla shows up with that slim lance.

I am aware, I read others lp up to the chapter I am on and their top tier units preform with no problem. mine however keep disappointing me by constantly taking huge damage with little returns lol. Also note the biggest factors are am I going to have to show them much favoritism despite poor performance.

with that said I do feel like the lance units somewhat suffer from their lance choices based on what the early game has shown. Not much can be done with iron lances till princilla shows up with that slim lance.

I'd somewhat disagree; aside from other iron lances, there's little to no 1 range weaponry in the early game (the occasional steel bow, silver sword, and thunder), which means you can attack without counterattack. And since combat triangle is much less important now, you can pretty much always double (and hit) iron axe, bow, and sword users.

I'd somewhat disagree; aside from other iron lances, there's little to no 1 range weaponry in the early game (the occasional steel bow, silver sword, and thunder), which means you can attack without counterattack. And since combat triangle is much less important now, you can pretty much always double (and hit) iron axe, bow, and sword users.

True, but with my counter style I rely more on units that counter many enemy units as possible so during my turn I can heal and do massive clean ups for exp, etc. (Guess that's why I am favoring units with high hp/def/res over high dmg ones) You do have a point about weapon triangle not being that big of a factor now that you mention it because in those scenarios I pretty much always doubled or got doubled. Then I saw this while I was thinking more on this...

Javelin

...then I realized why I felt like lances seemed "meh" in this hack to me, I kept throwing lowen into areas with high spear use units (peg knights) and have him solo those places. He would counter usually until a iron spear came then I would had to counter with my own iron lance for awhile until some 2-3 range bastard came making him switch back. Meanwhile my other units where trading blows with the 2-3 weapons (swords, bows). In short I am a lazy tactician lol.

All in all, despite my comments it is a deep hack that is making me think of which units should deal with this group instead of my usual fe strat of "who can double? you? FRONT LINES, CLEAR US A PATH"

time for

ch17x pt 1. Troll Proof

cI6VVhJ.png

what does "give up" means? I have never heard of this strange term. Must be meant for someone else.

OdIlS2C.png

funny coming from the guy that screams money at me. plus bitch I am playing chaos mode, being mad is a given.

wgZIQnD.pnghQbRnrk.png

you would be great for a starburst "contradiction" commercial

ShfCuum.png

lyn that's your cue, carry us all to the dread isle.

ZVw87v6.png

roid rage maybe? would explain her bulging muscles of late

CVmenFO.png

would like to know this as well because we are broke fucker

NgBr0TJ.png

why the fuck you didn't do this in ch11? I'm out here hustling for cash n' shit

x2N5gLj.png

he didn't read the chaos faq did he...

hjQWNLi.png

lyn wants to work off that aggression, sadly you are going to have to sit this on- wait! what are you-? PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

kmvrTzb.png

fog again? really? why would this chapter ever need--

K8ZCZpX.png

...oh...I see what you did there, making it harder for us to simply "talk" to fargus without a torch/thief. I approve

GvGjq8k.png

this hack is making me paranoid, I can't trust that this was left pretty much unchanged.

Lif4FRz.png

hmm let me check something...

N4K9sHr.pngQ4f1yzj.png

sigh, was worth a shot. klok on his shit.

HlYI0jT.png

the team, need 2 fliers to get all the villages safely, going to feed lady cilla more kills, benching bartre cause I heard canas might be a thief but just in case I took torches. also Snipewin will be sniping in an attempt to get him ready for that hero crest.

TnIju0q.png

silver sword just in case shit goes wrong. will try the iron blade with him

eWQEeMG.png

why is lady cilla con so bad? I am starting to wonder if she is a tranny also due to her man animation which makes me sad because I want a lady knight for once.

6IR5fkg.png

even kent will be strapped for this mission just in case.

K78n4Fi.png6LqIfpm.pngEidWEm0.png

I start by getting canas right away and to my delight, he is a thief.

i0LnQZZ.pngQ9sXTJ4.png

WHOA he is a beast. he will be useful, bad def though. (bartre starts getting nervous)

X2UxRPA.png

don't want to know what that is...

Dpnnxes.png

I also test an Idea I have, lets see if killing his dudes also trigger they "go fuck them up" event

lKGfhSL.png

nope, area event only, and oswin gets decent exp. guess he needs to fight higher level dudes.

XtwXJj9.png

whats better than 1 torch? 2 torches. in each hand. Burn baby burn

1m2MpUW.png

another weight for lyn to increase her workout routine.

TZs0vvG.png

shit! that was not a good idea to put kent in that box. these 2-3 ranges fuck up my plans so much.

eA6KPeb.png

AHHHH! whoa fuck good thing she didn't have a sword.

mNAo9kS.pnglmWM6Pq.pngUA43yAK.png

I decide to feed canas the exp coming from the north. oswin wouldn't have been a good choice based off the mage test. Good thing too because

he got 51 exp from that. Did you buff his exp gain too?

uV5G87c.png

hahaha.... fuck them indeed... (so gald I didn't bring serra)

Ei1diLD.png

AHHHH! WTF?! *my voice shoots 8 octaves high after seeing this*

PllYFaU.png

I snipe this whore quick. Not waiting to get rekt'd

3FjoBpP.png

dammit it doubles. hopefully she can dodge during the enemy phase.

wSa2DLj.png

finish that fucker off, only to scream one more time at the realization that could have gone very wrong.

wSa2DLj.png

cool level though.

wUQIBRY.png

nope! back of the bus hector

2DbR2cu.png

no the pirates with the best axes ever already beat you to it.

iuLBChE.png

the slot is still open for being an annoying bitch however.

e1B4MSI.pngqoNEADc.png

lady cilla crits this fucker. I breathe a sigh of relief

KrYVyTa.png

marry me, make me the happiest tactician ever.

qo5vNEz.png

oh shit.

aA9IkOY.png

punishment crit. don't you know his monocle was stolen from xilla 2 for this?

AAE0o3U.png

master thief proves he is the master thief.

HRQkgXB.png

tankiest healer ever.

nAuBkt8.png

drinking these vulnaries (wtf are these things made of anyway?)

pkoZMYg.png

RIGHT IN THE MONOCLE. FUCK!

reset...

same strats, kill the same dudes as last time to get to here and

w1WykQ4.png

I missed...oh no... maybe she might-

ZxHyxid.png

yeah no reset, this is happening right now.

ending here, too many images.

Edited by MrNight48

time for

ch17x pt 2. Troll Proof

same shit again but this time.

5Hvj64Z.pngNuU5BYJ.png

she gets hit hard. shitty level up too.

xTF28jb.png

so does he. oh man this is not looking good.

QtlASXv.png

crit monocle still working though. maybe it helps him see better to hit these fuckers.

A8H2Ly1.png

crit snipe this time. prowin has earned another medal for his valor.

yECzoMO.png

i make sampson deal with the trash to give lady cilla a break.

xJpilBw.png

ouch, to my surprise this guy tries to kill her. glad I took out the other pirate chumps.

Bm98Arq.png

wow, very good level up (barte gets scared)

l7KE5ns.png

sigh, he gets lady cilla's awesome level up from the first failed run of theis chapter. me sad.

g1s6XKL.png

iron blade rejoice, for I found your true owner.

p9hP4dM.png

stupid AI, didn't heal him LOLOLOL.

GXVidTg.png

oh well, she will ponder her mistake in hell.

AryPtiM.png

sweet.

hzfxb7U.png

prowin cleaning up with one shots.

JHdfGkF.pngbJvUdC8.png

ok that fucker over there keeps trying to kill canas. (must be sent to retrieve the monocle of crit from his cold dead hands) so my plan is to block him from killing canas with the steel lance while moving canas around in an attempt to trick the paladin closer.

CmKvV8d.png

prowin needs an exp buff. he only got 4 exp from a kill =/, I know he probably won't get it but I really hope he isn't the only mercenary if that's the case.

n5oHFEV.png

I moved canas a bunch of times with no success. I even put the tranny healer up as bait but damian did not swing that way. (puns are fun)

He finally got in range when I put canas in the forest by the house in the northeast corner.

EgL9GDK.pngll2MaDl.png0Tr2UN1.png

he does like threesomes however...sorry and sweet level up.

4P1Bnfs.pngVNSfPZa.png

then i got doubled by this asshole. got a level and didn't die so it's cool.

gCfRHCY.png

I 420 blaze it up to make sure I don't get anymore surprises.

ljbROrW.pnghvQwFnT.png41S8il6.png

Afraid of that killer axe so I decide to snipe, let sampson finish him off and heal him too. Decent level up too.

szo3rj5.png

aaaaand he doesn't move... ok

gYXXfmY.png

turn of when all the rushers have been cleared.

csKt5oC.png

ok.

Zpqc5mo.pngzy8wycj.pngoy3bhti.png

I took out the steel swords and start sniping to chip dmg these lv17 exp babes. then feed them to canas for more levels. surprsingly they dodged for a considerable amount of turns so I turn off animations to speed this up.

oy3bhti.pngXVYJHQY.pngqYxyzcg.png

fAxeat3.pngalWqCD4.pngfgAsCZC.png

as you can see, canas gets a level up per kill (100 exp more or less which was mind boggling), guess the monocle greatly enhances exp too. Great level ups as well. (Bartre starts swearing.)

UBBf9X9.png

now that all the bad units have been cleared...

V1RGIAs.pngaQqQZJJ.png

start checking out the map in case there is an extra or dudes I left out. Then I accidentally triggered the trap. oh well only 2 weak dudes came out.

Qegq6u4.png

oh dart is a monk, cool

Hqj3Ses.png

FUCK!

cRW75eK.png

fuck fuck FUCK! trying to troll me klok? knowing damn well we don't have the speed to take that shit. what am I going to-

sPFMt7B.png

FUCK! wait....hmm... no speed wings will put him at 19 FUCK! my only hope is another level up with speed. will this pirate do? its my only hope...

eP4cSPS.png

YES! rng loves me!

iSzSeVE.png

ferry him his redbull tranny.

9fU5jgp.png

prowin deals with the last pirate.

t1QJiXo.pngSuKhnHX.png0GX6omr.png

this will come in handy, yes I got the short bow too. time to check out the shop-

I2ysKAa.png

FUCK! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE POOR?! I'M SICK OF BEING POOR! I'M POOR IN LIFE, POOR IN MMO'S AND NOW I'M POOR IN CONSOLES FUCK!

9MTG9Pq.png

I regret NOTHING! (for bartre knows he will go where?) sorry, had to rhyme too xD

6sXV5ky.png

time to test if dart moves.

he doesn't

ooBpVZo.pngH4bsgWH.png

just noticed i got a skill book from canas. bought more heals and a lighting book because I will be using dart.

4e3mO0l.png

yonk! fuck you klok , that earth seal is MINE! (barte SO benched.)

TBxYhTS.png

end the chapter by attacking....naw I just talked to him.

7LdYwUr.png

Fargus: (why do my pockets feel lighter?)

gYh8uDj.png

agreed.

BEtcG6Z.png

won't do it just to spite you.

(bartre: NOOOOOOOOOOO!)

besides the 2 deaths , fun chapter and got tons of loot for my deep pockets.

Death Count: Hectorogolas (2), Elibeast (2), Serralyn (1), Canas (1), Lady Cilla (1)

Total Restarts: 7

Edited by MrNight48

koff koff VERSION 2.3 koff koff

Cool LP so far much unique '3'

cool I look forward to it and you haven't seen nothing yet fufufu...

ch18 Yolo Swag #LOL

EuQPenD.png

Fargus was looking for his earth seal for weeks.

EWjEPVl.png

Hardin is that you?

peFS7hR.png

Hector admires the view while listening to a story. ( also HAHAHA @ the dude part)

b1TG2a3.png

Hector explains how he was born without tears and how he admires how others can cry.

d0d7boF.png

tears means you are weak, not sad?

Umh3Ryc.png

lyn is shocked by his manliness

TEDW6hJ.pngOQ3195k.png

He makes this sound difficult.

TiGjXqz.png

Elibeast: (also copped a feel on dat ass through that dress...wait she is still wearing that? gross...will still hit that)

HyuUkOp.png

Yes go below so you can leave my exp alone.

pwdgyUh.png

Damn dude, there are other women.

NlgBo3s.png

don't like this chapter already.

nZYx5BH.png4w1VGCi.pngtxlppB2.png

don't like this guy either, this is going to suck, high enough level for great exp though. Also nice robe...

dynekBS.png

Hmm might steal this if I need it.

tpxq20K.pngM7vQLd4.pngntYkrrM.png

9Ta0kMW.pngfGtaCh0.pngdNQLcE9.png

pYLMu5t.pngU9NJSGP.png

More loot i got to get and that ring robe dude is holding. man this might be hard...

FMTVQTp.pngHiDu8OS.png

hmm vendor finally gets what I need but too exspensive. I realize I might be fucked because usually arena is where I make all my gold.

jhvjLe2.png

haha ~dude looks like a lady~

cmTEHqQ.png

the team, I bench guy this time just to spite klok and the chapter. No promotes and took sain just in case I need more fire power. I may regret this but

for lolololol.

TqGPBPT.png

too bad, was hoping you was so you can throw up good stats ~ba dum tiss~

HxAWzmg.png

the set up, keeping animations off because I think I might die a lot and I want this to go fast.

XhAJmGa.pngpY59JkC.png

start by sniping shamans like no tomarrow due to my guys having no res and I am not having none of that shit. to my surprise they crit most of them to death.

hvnXsxD.pngjc1oXyd.png

elibeast crits, gets a level.

Hu2vatJ.pngMY7brRB.png

roid lyn banhammers shit and serralyn also snipes another incoming shaman.

oHvXrtJ.pnguX7NZV1.pngFkxFgOD.png

getting my loot.

leVRR4a.png

another snipe. I killed him because he was the strongest emblem user, which is bad because the weapons have high hit.

OPqBsgM.pngz9n6LOG.pngMN8qCLC.png

more loot and levels during clean up on my second turn while doing excellent positioning.

96GZyRx.png

I laughed hard at the fact elibeast can 1 shot peg knights.

cB4d8VL.png

put lowen there to see if he will get luna'd, all was going well and i thought " where do I put sain?" I move him up to help cover canas and this is what happens...

24iuFZN.png

he got destroyed by the long sword like he is still a horseman. reset...

ok, same shit as before. stole the whip again.

a0ZGvI2.pngXPdPgOJ.png

more level ups, hope they stick this time.

scwTW66.pngYTuxRxt.png

I put legolas here this time to push back that longsword fucker. Holy shit he can double, that tells you how strong that sword is.

Also I get all that loot again, ~scroll up for ss~

8V2qROk.png

a level from a scrub

n4QOeHu.png

I get my shopping out the way now with sain cause thats all he is good for this chapter. Bought 5 more steel swords, a bow and a javelin. 900g is all that is left >.>

5EYQju4.png

another level for the tranny

XOJJ0iK.pngBCdqlbO.png

Legolas barely survives (holy shit that sword is a problem), Canas crit counters with the power of his xilla 2 monocle.

5eU8fAa.png

sweet. don't have to worry about that paper kitten

992QJWf.png

when in doubt, iron bow is always the answer. I got the sword.

QMfxI6h.png

lyn proves that coming close with a reverse sword is a bad idea.

tu5GOKV.png

more shaman sniping.

bxlYXl1.png

he is going to rule as my hitman.

2f3f4nS.png

more loot

idgJcsK.png

more clean up of whats left.

fptmGy3.png

serralyn trying to get on my good side, she must sense another sword user coming that could jeopardize her position on the perm team.

9p9gDHX.png

Going to need an arms dealer soon.

v8t74vI.pngnehRrXt.png

ok this is turn 4 and basically whats left. the plan here is to send sampson to lighting rod the fliers as I get my guys ready to bolt zoldom down.

mcqoTwE.png

yeah...this might work, I pull canas back a bit and wait for the next turn.

ViyVfD4.png

sampson surives a hurtful luna like a champ. the strat begins.

FSVmMnr.png

prowin gets a successful chip snipe and a good level up.

oBwHo6q.png

canas follows up and gets hit as well. doesn't matter he still did his job well. serra didn't have enough hit so I wonder who can kill zoldom this turn until I realize...

dCZ9vsp.png

sampson is right there, and high chance to hit too.

50sYnoK.pngxczbdka.png

I react to this news by cleaning up whats left and near. Then I fly sampson in to do the make or break deed.

dguCn4g.pngdkMHOdK.png

flawless victory

as he was dying, he kept saying he needed to go warn someone but died. I think he meant nergal and to do him a solid and tell nergal myself because

he is one of my twitter followers...

5Ue1hHI.pngMr.Night @ Fargus Boat

My team just killed a bunch of black robed dudes on a boat with no deaths. LOLOL

# great exp food #Black Fang sucks #Fire current henchmen for better ones #Fargus gets 2 new boats #New threads the robe #boooo nigguh #get on my level nergal #how mad?

1 hour ago

ok dead guy rest in piece and thanks for the robe :)

xiFc3zN.png

kiss the new ring bitch!

gEBCcrD.png

Great. you are too late for the feast.

iPzjA4b.png

I know right?

yzQAdcO.png

today, I made an old man proud for my deadly work.

MZIVJ0d.png

true, true

1F05yjw.png

elibeast still thinking about dat ass.

ytF55Ku.pngHyFLDeQ.png

x]

L8mEWIo.png

my performance was so great, her mind couldn't handle it

UTRM0br.png

they discuss future team uniforms.

YvcvDkf.png

ok.

also note I got the emblem axe, forgot to load the pic for it but know I did get it.

Sain (1)

Total Resets: 8

Oh man my ego is too high right now.

Edited by MrNight48

I feel like Guy's new EXP gain makes him trivialize the earlygame because of his 20 DEF. Previously only Hector and Lowen could do that, and their DEF/HP ratio wasn't quite so EXTREME. I'll likely have to nerf his exp gain in the next patch to fix this.

I feel like Guy's new EXP gain makes him trivialize the earlygame because of his 20 DEF. Previously only Hector and Lowen could do that, and their DEF/HP ratio wasn't quite so EXTREME. I'll likely have to nerf his exp gain in the next patch to fix this.

under normal circumstances I would have totally agreed. however I must ask you to read chapter 19 that i just did, might shed some light on how a run might start to look like when guy has been relied on too much and has sucked so much valuable exp.

this may take an hour to update. over 300 ss I have to look over due to deaths....yeah

Yeah, pumping all that EXP into one unit isn't a good idea in the long game. That being said, if a 0% run is doable by Nintales, I think it's safe to say there's not really a true way to screw yourself XD

Edited by Klokinator

you can also reduce his defense base or growth in addition to reducing his EXP gain.

ch19 pt.1 (Mr.Night gets humbled)

SzaDua9.png

snicker*

SKrIOTQ.png

"coming this summer, bro and the babe..."

"critics say its too naughty for my eyes, yet I keep watching..."

"it was so bro, you know...but yet... not bro too"

"its just so wrong.what would the perverts think?"

coming soon to a hollywood video near you. *snicker*

x3s7TcD.pngCVHgxAh.png

and this is why darin is the lamest sub plot of a boss ever. so many chapters wasted on a henchman.

JibeZa1.pngmR6WI6v.png

no leila, they gon kill you gurl. RUN LEILA RUN!

RFpzEUm.png

ho ho I see what you did there.

plT4pS6.png

can't stop laughing at all the girls being called dude. not boy or man but simply dude.

OUGOjA5.png

ooo a wild dragoon shows up.

p9eIHBk.png

oh...guess this isn't changed...or is it?

8Bd0XtE.png

...its looking pretty grim. really need a new dark magic user....

dEoKvPj.png

*I lost it*

LyxV2z9.png7W94Oae.pngZbAF7rC.png

will be getting that torch, it is my fe7 tradition to always kill that poor bastard for it. also move canas around to see what is up.

44oqRxf.png

the team, taking two thieves because this is a big ass map not to.

O0QLRvg.pngDL6kuIe.pngYfo9VZx.png

fun fact: devil axe reversal chance is [31-luck]. this means I will be pumping my star axe user full of luck until she is capped with it. with 22 luck her chance of an axe to the face has been reduced to 9% and I don't regret this decision. you will see why.

QGK4Epn.png

then i remembered I needed florina for recruitment. I bench sain because he was the only low level.

6nI4kMd.png

ok.

KQ0X8Re.pngh0ZMX99.png3PIuIPL.png

position. I move canas south to check shit out while prowin snipes the torch.

SJvznhk.pngBB4lRvi.pngYqzEmMe.png

iron bow was NOT the answer. whut...

jzg3Gfi.pngDYyboCC.png

I burn trees, fuck smoky the bear.

G8Ngwgj.pngbYDW6FM.png

torch over here with bartre, then I see THESE fuck ton of dudes...oh man klok what have you done...

CFWMAkm.pngPnw1P1G.pngodiFMqr.png

more shit to get.

JlGYJQx.png

hmm...

RDHGDpP.pngUZ40E8Q.pngq1O7YEx.png

Here is dart :D, his stats look damn good. welcome to the perm team my holy monk. the hp and speed should mitigate that low def. (i hope)

BcKaAyE.png

then I see these dudes, I don't worry about bartre cause his 34 hp means he can tank a few hits.

biSuurU.png

dart starts with a bang by crit'ing this exp swinging axes.

dsXHxWU.png

got a torch.

EJYF6fM.png

forgot to turn animations on.

jNKIoJ8.png

basically end of turn 1 with my forces spread out. going with my vanilla fe7 strats for this map by spliting my teams into 4, 1 stays behind to deal with reinforcements, 1 team goes south, 1 goes east, the last kills trees to uhai.

jjNBUYu.png

Black Knight deals with the tomahawk

y4aTyIG.pngXzEvWsl.pnglNmaFoH.png

they take hits and HOLY SHIT DART IS TISSUE PAPER WEAK! ok hopefully he will get a few levels to get him going to survive.

mKnj274.png

glass cannon shatters on turn 1 gg. time to run it again.

pZGk5Pt.png

same strats. sometimes crit, double, or 1 shot.

al0WcTY.png

great level up.

rC1FPql.png

stick dart on a forest tile never the river were bartre was. this works better.

siEimFr.png

send serralyn to the west. this happened...

MEXB0JL.png

reset...

pt1 con't, (the image limit really sucks for these kinds of lps)

gILGOA1.png

got the staff torch, forgot to show this earlier.

PFDYxQr.png

this will be called monocle paradox. every time I say that, that means canas got that same exact level up.

B75hPc9.png

team monocle [canas,prowin,elibeast, and legolas.] and team shiny [black Knight, Roid Lyn, Dart?, Sampson?]

MKwHYUN.pngQs6irvH.png

LOL, too bad for y'all that I know EXACTLY how bad these things can be due to testing my eclispe short bows in rage emblem. will be sniping this fucker pronto.

KgyhhJQ.png

...might be harder than I thought.

AGAiOfC.png

crit dart is a good dart.

rjMORGk.pngLBff8K8.png

this is how I position for the west. lady cilla is a part of team homebase [florina, lady cilla, serralyn (she got moved)] to take out the peg knights in that corner.

VUlmqo5.png

HA, liking you more and more dart.

ZUGpBoE.png

LOL wtf? oh man I better beware of these things.

jWbxCFj.png

my efforts...

b6MaWuN.pngNDxhx5I.png

what. the. fuck.

hhdzCdr.png

my response is an iron bow.

WhxpQNu.png0J0IfMv.png

elicilpse mage gets sniped. in fact nearly all deadly mages get sniped.

paRpRso.png

roidlyn got hit by this dude usually, but as you can see due to that high luck, she nearly dodges everything.

34m9IiO.png63lftKE.png

more clean up.

wJVcwfT.pngMm9ERH9.png

aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRGGGGGGGUUUUUHHHH.

m7gGi6z.png

hahah wtf is this?

Mk7XImE.png

level

IT9FaS1.png

got another torch.

927IAEP.png

oh shit. glad he dodged

IUvOIdk.png

she drew the peg knight right next to canas LOL.

4eua6V6.png

whew. that was close.

ES5ALu0.png

turn 3 usually.

YiJqLgn.png2QWyBaK.png

meh, at least he can't hit for shit. also I keep Bk there to make another bridge and be there for backup. he rarely gets used and only kills 2 enemy units.

i did that so others can catch up.

PlzNujq.pngi7JI7Ef.png

believe it or not he was the weakest unit on their team in terms of doing shit.

15Cscpl.png

level

2AWqByz.png

got hurt bad but countered. as long as I bait them 1 by 1 it should be fine.

JGtGCN4.png

level from chipping the valkyrie down with roid lyn.

L8LCGfY.pngHtzYiwD.pngSitv4PT.png

sampson finishes. and gets a level. Also get the staff.

N1ouVLU.png

oh. hmm so he can always attack me?

Dtmof3U.png6XuT8lo.png

clean up and a level.

pXoDzEc.png

eh wtf? (I later found out why this happens)

gNwrUZE.png8wj3Squ.pngYyHiRIp.png

team homebase doing the job.

Dx98kxo.png

can't touch roid lyn, she double chip dmg him during his turn.

K4iFrmj.png

snipe the second to last problem mage.

dJHPzPs.pngKMyrvcF.png

its turn 4 and nearly everything is cleared. I bring sampson to bait the true final boss: berserker.

eVmhNoe.png

and serralyn got fucked..hard. forgot it was a ranged 3 weapon when I brought her close to snipe the shaman...yeah

reset.

that ends part one.

Death Count: Dart (1), Serralyn (3)

ch19 pt.2 starting to feel the pain

1vhE076.png

this is like what? the 4th run? I cut animations off to speed this shit up.

img, monocle paradox...

uWlhoFh.png

I missed. I felt like that was going to be an automatic death somewhere so I just reset (this counts as a death under Night)

img- monocle paradox

xU2Or3R.png

success! (realized I forgot to move elibeast near to kill another unit so legolas can get bro bonus.)

yCfxx7I.png4Qv6Kpn.png

level

HYwzFKm.pngZbdwW0T.pngBehgXPt.png

wait? wtf??? I know I saw this attack.... is this a bug?...OH! THAT'S FUCKING CLEVER!

basically there is no counter attack. its a turn locked weapon. if it doesn't require asm coding I would like to put that in my own hacks.

gV77UMX.pngTPH5Loe.pngK1sIyGO.png

level. canas finally got something different.

4BIESj1.png

clean up

ljiX15L.png

finally got back to where I left off. killed a mage too. THIS TIME ITS GOING DOWN!

BmpJoi6.png

shhhhhhhhhHHHHHHIIIIIT! sampson took a luna to his hair cutting off the source of his power then got doubled hard with 7 hp left. good god.

ku52ZMH.pngD0IcsTo.png

he died to a iron bow. it really is always the answer ;__;

reset.

img- monocle paradox.

qvTT2pJ.png

level

51uYAsk.png

BENCHED!

and that's it for part 2, stay tune for the final epic battle that is part 3

Death Count: Dart (2), Lowen [sampson] (1), Night (1) [tactician mistakes/guaranteed future death basically]

Edited by MrNight48

ch19 pt.3 FINALLY VICTORY IS MINE! (should have brought matthew for the extra convo lol)

img- monocle paradox

UiTTYYo.png

and I forgot to kill this guy with a silm lance instead of a iron lance on turn 1. reset.

and that is my final reset. Its the win route from here on out.

Qfrndwr.png

after so much monocle paradox THAT is his final official level. I cried.

4vxKsTP.pngUJYrFPw.pnguHptHXr.png

on the other hand very good level ups from these guys.

XeIjREH.png

and that's when I saw that fucker in the mountains. then it seems I kept having to reset because the game wanted me to see that. I am happy,relived and a bit creeped out after that.

UrynrWU.pngAH61cZH.png

more good level ups.

WdJcG19.png

got it.

C8CwgPm.png

good level up. finally it sticks. then...

n94ACcS.pngZHQ9dJu.png

this happened. I was very impressed on how this was done. A bit awkward in some parts but still cool.

R7ABRg7.png

then these fuckers started crit killing units as soon as they arrived taking my exp D:<

s85mk44.pngTLzHvDK.pngfb38NOh.png

whoa they are pretty good.

leila

comes at level 16 with good stats. will be using.

then I freak the fuck out. I didn't bring matthew and I am way too deep. everything was almost cleared.I thought I was going to have to keep her prisoner but...

Qzrmvbj.png2HZl3Fj.pngUPvdtgE.png

6P1vzfI.png0prfFRF.pngpr79UuZ.png

once she is recruited, leila does too. (whew.) she couldn't have come at a better time because its berserker time.

6IYdhjh.png

turn 5, I got time.

rIeIBKY.png

...you has pissed me off for the last time....I have a special for y'all to enjoy soon concerning her fate.

hbSPsmd.pngWS7Ii6U.png

I luna chip the true boss and lure with legolas. he gets doubled and nearly dies but keyword is nearly.

zB3AHvR.png

luna chip again (she does 17 fucking dmg with it) and sampson gets his bloody revenge.

LrNX8Kg.png

what doesn't kill really does make you stronger~

clKuKpg.pngFl6f7Ri.pngw9ndDQh.png

more level ups and clean up.

7eff1mN.png

getting canas ready, I have huge insane plans for him next chapter.

BoKc9hg.png

hahaha looks good.

AcUlecD.png9fTR8xu.png

2 more chip damge with leila.

MdhhMN6.png6lDwITV.pngOTKlmjx.png

I finish with canas and get him 1 level away from promotion. Got my final green making this chapter complete (even got the icon I didn't know about)

GZrRYlh.png

was weak but a fierce commander.

yYP5G4P.png

this is fucking with hector's mind.

UROYNHi.pngdlC3uex.png

this is where I felt it was a bit awkward. seems a bit off but I like it never the less and is still pretty cool. Also usually leila's death was a turning point that shit was getting real for the player. however its a matthew sub plot character development and I need leila so fuck him. be a flat character forever. Welcome to the perm team leila, a few spots opened up just for you <3

y9KgimT.png

this part smooths it nicely and feels natural.

nBxHpWa.png

don't mind if I do~

9tPD7Xt.png

whut?...

K2o5JoE.png

do not be alarmed about her being at the ship. she stays in the party.

Death count: Night (2)

Total Resets: 14

All in all I believe this chapter got buffed and shit started to get real due to me only having to make the others catch up. As you can see, I can't really use guy now because he has become TOO powerful for me to spam. I don't regret leveling him and giving him that much exp but here is where I have to leash him till the others catch up. I suggest taking that in consideration when you think about re-doing his stats because he may become strong really fast, but ultimately the player has to make the call to screw themselves with continued reliance on guy. Plus we still have middle game and late game to see so at this point, consider him "ready" for middle game.

Edited by MrNight48

Didn't bring matthew 0/10

Edit: Fascinating chapter. You did show a little of Leila... :D Now for TheMoniker to clean up shop!

UROYNHi.pngdlC3uex.png

this is where I felt it was a bit awkward. seems a bit off but I like it never the less and is still pretty cool.

Oh look text I need to fix :O

Edited by Klokinator

I could go back to show off matthew's convo but fuck that, he can do that since he is pretty much going that route. plus I have a special event to host in the next chapter before the real run called.

THE IRON MAIDEN CHALLEGE!

1 Mani Katti

2 sword users.

1 permanent slot on the team

these ladies serra and flora will DUKE IT OUT for the title of team's "sword user" in the next chapter.

the rules:

-both ladies must solo ch19x in a 10 life match. one with the highest turns survived overall is the winner.

-no other swords is allowed. just the mani katti to determine which one will be its true owner now that lyn uses axes and rejected it.

-no stat boosters. going in alone.

-no heals/healing items of any kind.

-environment is allowed.

considered factors:

-how much one dodges

-sheer cutting power

-thowopness

-how one takes advantage of the environment.

This will be lp'd later today and the results will be posted.

p.s. fuck it, will include luscious too. he is pretty much a girl anyway.

Edited by MrNight48

Part One

qXOXcGk.pngyiecP9Z.png8tNGW06.png

Announcer Guy #1: Our first contestant is a last minute entry Lucius the beautiful. With decent stats, unlimited weapon use and looks to die for, our contestant demanded to be given a shot at the permanent slot.

Announcer Guy #2: I don't know Jim, at lv 3 and being recruited after a considerable number of chapters has passed, his chance at the slot is very slim. Add in the fact his shocking low hp means he will be a 1 hit wonder causing tons of resets.

Jim: Right you are Bob, but if he can out dodge the other constants for a considerable amount of turns, he may get the exp scholarship giving him a full ride to all the cleanup exp while his seniors do chip damage. Let us interview the contestant now.

Announcer Girl: Hi Lucius, let's get right to it and ask, what made you think you can complete?

Lucius the beautiful: pft I mean look at me may, with great stats, sweet growths I have great potential. My sword is 2-3 range meaning I can safely kill/chip away without getting in the way. Ok I will admit I have shit hp, but with a robe, I can dodge with the best of them baby.

May: Ok, ok, so is it safe to say your strat for this challenge is to dodge all the hits you can while countering?

Lucius the beautiful: Exactly, once Commander Night sees how much I can dodge, he will choose me over the other 2 and I will be the best dodge tank there ever was.

May: ok, I think that is all, good luck out there Lucius. Back to you Jim.

Jim: oh ho someone is confident. Can't wait to see what he will do out there.

Bob: me too Jim. me too.

Round1

FzA9TQY.pngFqNGor6.png

Lucius starts off by positioning himself near good terrain. Hector will be moving out of range and will be equiping the killer bow so no one attacks him.

Merlinus is also being moved out the way.

76K90FM.pnguejx8xx.pngE2R6NJl.png

Lucius makes the smart choice and goes on the fort. Dodges all the axereavers, Need to turn on animations to see just how much dodge he has.

5ELdodl.png

and lucius has made his first blunder, gets hit with a luna that has a 49% chance on a fort. this is not good.

5wimfaW.png

12% hit chances for the peg knights, impressive display of dexterity from lucius.

gCnlHfw.pngcL4K50t.png

he dodges again and gets a heal. this is turn 3 so far.

FmEFPi1.png

neatly dodges a fellow sword user but gets doubled. not good

g2loKu5.png

ooo first death from the luna shaman. Death on turn 3 of the enemy phase.

Round 2

fhH6dSB.pngKFrYxTG.png

Lucius changes plans and goes for the attack

OUCH! only to get 1 shotted by an elfire. tough luck for lucius. Death on turn 1 of the enemy phase.

Round 3

aeHUUpC.pnge6Lvqvy.png

this time lucius is going for a forest tile that makes it difficult for enemies to counter him from other forest tiles. Good move lucius.

VImm0TA.png

AND HE GETS HIS FIRST KILL.

C6btl67.pngHar54EB.png

Its short lived because he got smacked with a luna. Dodges a poison axe and responds with a counter.

cfoOJRW.png

hp and res level up. this may help him

o7AGxzD.png

ooo it did not help him at all. got finished off by lighting magic. Death on turn 3 enemy phase.

Round 4

adDxp2o.pngbRKgsSw.png

Lucius starts off poorly by getting hit with a 12% axereaver. That will be counted against him.

1hWppG6.png

Lucius moves on to as mountain range this time only to die to the wyrmslayer myrmidon. The rng is not with him. Death on turn 2 enemy phase.

Round 5

1Y12uNE.png

Lucius learns from his mistake and positions himself near a mountain to get on it the first turn.

pIAaX0a.png

only to get 1 shot by an elfire. That didn't take long. It seems magic users will be the death of him overall but the name of the game is dodge tank. can't dodge, can't be on the team. Death on turn 1 enemy phase.

Round 6

PqLF9kz.pngEuOd2IK.png

Lucius changes tactics and goes for the forest on the right to hide himself in. Gets hit with a luna. off to t a bad start already.

VUgHKmU.png

lucius kills a guy for a level that can help him survive even longer while damaging the poison axe fighter

plzqayn.png

and his efforts are wasted. tough break.

TZq2Rvu.png

lucius scouts the monk that ended only to see he cannot dodge it. lucius will have to think of something to get out of this one.

brRFzSZ.png

he goes deeper in the woods in hopes that will create some avoid but it did not work. Death on turn 4 enemy phase.

Round 7

MmnLERy.pngug43FDg.png

Lucius low hp and lvl compared to the other contestants was taking in consideration and was decided he could use the robe for this challenge.

Let's see how he fares now.....he got hit by the wyrmslayer but killed the guy and got a lvl.

RnjpHMs.png

scout the monk, he can survive it and moves deeper in the woods to limit attacks incoming.

gDMXC2i.png

got hit by the mage as planned BUT got killed by the luna. Death on turn 4 enemy phase.

Round 8

tuliLuc.png

Lucius realizes his best bet was the fort and goes back up there to wait them out with his new 28 hp.

o4eXgjy.png4enL2Lk.png

dodges everything, lucius may be the one to set the bar very high for the other competitors.

xyyLH7L.png

then gets rekr'd by a swordreaver. tough but that axe is going to be the deciding factor for the others. not sure what turn that was so I continue on to see.

uV1i9H7.png

then hector gets 1 shot by the assassin in the same turn. going to be generous and say that was turn 5 on enemy phase.

Round 9

KJqSTam.pngPGIBr9h.png

lucius goes for a single forest tile.

IReiFtI.png

dodges the enemy mages and doubles them in return. off to a fantastic start.

RHZMiTs.pngEHKojrO.png

got hit by a luna but that is ok due to getting a level up from the other mage.

EsqLuva.png

runs up north after getting hit again on a forest tile. he should live...

EsqLuva.pngRqGAMsE.png

...until a fucking axereaver kills him. thats 12% hit and he got hit. that will be counted against him. Death on turn 3 enemy phase.

Final Round

QboCt6k.png

lucius puts all his hope in the mountain one last time. dodges everything.

KY5PPd2.pngIukOfmm.png

got 1 from the doubling wyrmslayer on a mountain. its not looing good so lucius runs for the fort hugging the mountains.

AJAMjvZ.png

the shaman puts his challenge to a horrifying end with a well aimed luna snipe. GG lucius. death on turn 3 enemy phase.

Total turns survived: 27 turns

Final Thoughts from Commander Night:

"Overall not good. Didn't think he had a chance anyway so i was impressed that he dodge a lot of incoming attacks. sadly that's all he could do against such forces. Bar may not have been high but it was set."

Jim: That is all for now folks, stay tuned for Fiora's attempt.

(also nice to know you did give extra mani katti's.)

Edited by MrNight48

Part Two

d6wKAZ3.png8Z5yXd7.pngrsQesGd.png

Jim: Our second contestant is Tigress Fiora with serra like stats when you first get her but lv7 and way more hp. She is today's challenger against serra for the slot on the perm team. Thoughts Bob?

Bob: hmm she does come a bit late however what is key are her level and con. swords are heavy in this game which means higher con= less chance of getting doubled. I believe she will give serra a run for her money.

Jim: agreed bob but like lucius before, she has a major chance if she proves her ability to dodge while dealing high amounts of damage. Let's go to May to hear from the horse's mouth.

May: Hi Tigress Fiora, What are you thoughts going in this challenge?

Tigress Fiora: Nothing, I have watched my friends die only to survive for basically nothing. I will not let there deaths be in vain by getting benched.

May:...wow....I think that is all back to you Jim.

Jim:...eh yeah, this challenge should be exciting to see for sure.

Round 1

5E6hHgS.pngUO8GXxm.pngAmuMtkQ.png

Fiora takes lucius same strat and bunkers down at the fort. Animations go on.

4mp4FH4.pngWlOIAaw.pngMed25QY.png

WOW, it seems they will not be hitting her anytime soon.

H6AOEh1.pngSOOhxng.png

..until the luna hits. Fiora is off to a bad start.

dYlB7yS.pngGaX2MHa.pngRQxgFkc.png

She heals a whopping 5 hp and does some scouting, she moves to a mountain to do some serious damage.

D8fcFrX.png

Luna is pretty much no longer a threat to Fiora as she chills in the grassy hills.

uAyRiAD.pngE0Rk57I.png

Amazing! Not only absolute dodge but a kill counter. Good show.

Mt5uJeC.png

Does massive dmg to the monk in an attempt of a preemptive strike.

6xL8DJE.png

so far she has survived to turn 5 with ease.

G4nEjr7.png

Not even the weapon triangle effects her dancing.

2f1ep6L.png

ooo that will count against her. need to avoid lvl ups like that fiora.

TZEdzke.png

Gets doubled as to be expected but dodges both hits like a champ.

SbRmKcO.png

Another victim for her corpse bridge to greatness.

3re7jiQ.pngEfIOP4e.png

whelp, knew the lighting would hi-OMG SHE DODGE A 75%, ITS A MIRACLE!

EnAIZmv.png

sadly gets hit by the luna after but still...dodged a 75...

eFmWbj3.pngZNUT3Bc.png

Dies to a swordreaver. However this is turn 6 on enemy phase shattering lucius previous record.

Round 2

rbL3ws0.pngTyJkqUP.pngDkBrMqM.png

Fiora decides to get aggressive and chooses to wait at a strategic point.

brcqmZD.pngwpUaU36.pngZ02VG4m.png

They can't even hit her after image.

jFkC5P4.png

Then she responds to their shit with a crit

cviZksb.png

She finally got hit, however she still has hp to spare.

Jj21uYD.pngASWlErf.png

Even dodges a lethal axe to the face and kills the sender for his insolence.

SRRXn6d.png

Better, Pretty much like serra on a good level up.

YoIuTIG.pnge9XjimN.png

Gets hit by these 2 and is still alive.

uSNSHxX.png

Keeps dodging every attack and killed this other axe user.

wkNviQB.png

She laughs at the peg knights trying to hit her.

OAM8XL9.png

missed the 1 shot horse but the fact she can do it is noted.

h1oGQKi.png

Dodges and ends this dark robed fool.

QBwwCmA.png

Still decent. helps her in some way.

CDxgwpf.pngByc4wHd.png

mage did not want to risk her dodging so it had to take a crit to take her down on turn 5 of the enemy phase. She was on 2 hp since enemy phase 3 turn.

There are no more rounds because I have seen enough and the bar is set really high. She survived a total of 11 turns in 2 rounds compared to lucius 4. its time for serra to show why she should be on the team

"She is preformed really good. She nearly dodged everything that came at her and killed them as punishment. she can dodge, deal huge damage and have enough hp to take hits with the best of them. Serra is in trouble right now and lucius has no chance."

Jim: That is all for now folks, stay tuned for Serra's attempt.

Edited by MrNight48

Part Three

9L2CHLD.png1C9RUSQ.pngYP0YLQ5.png

Jim: Our final contestant is everyone's favorite MVP, Serra! With great stats, sharp ass blade and a record of being a badass. Everyone agrees she is the best.

Bob: Or is she? This play though, she has constantly not been able to dodge which is a huge problem with that low hp and def. One would say all that speed would help but with the heavy weight of a huge portion of swords and even her own mani katti, that 5 con is absolutely hurtful and means she would usually be losing 10 speed. This means she would get doubled a lot and it has happen Jim.

Jim: Indeed, and with Fiora's dominating performance serra has pull out all the stops to prove her title of badass mvp is not just hype. Anyway let us see what serra has to say about this. May?

May: Pleasure to meet the honored mvp Badass serra, what are your thoughts on Mr.Night calling you a horrible dodge tank.

Serra: That fail commander can shut the fuck up. So what if I took a couple of hits, I killed when I needed to. My loyal fans know I am the best because I am the best.

May: But you are having to prove yourself against a newcomer due to your constant poor performance, there is even a record of your failures, what do you have to say to that.?

Serra: Will let my performance speak for itself now that we have someone who its fair to compare it to. Comparing me to guy,hector,eliwood,lyn, lowen, Priscilla is not fair for they get def very easily.

May: that is a lot of names..., back to you Jim.

Jim: Well lets see how serra does.

Round 1

Pga6HRf.pngu7KeNKF.png

Serra starts off by stealing the former constants beginning strats.

KYMJ2EE.pngZy3b3US.pnggHkjbGI.png

she dodges all these scrubs, she is off to a great start.

1BGb5Pu.pngryevpgd.png6ePhfrZ.png

dodges some more and gets a level that may help.

x7PD8G3.png

Serra gets confident and copies fiora by scouting the slayer, sadly he can double.

ZsjJGqc.png5ZXuHVp.png

dodged then got crit, ouch, its already over for serra on turn 4 after she attacks him on the player phase.

Round 2

Lr7ffCv.pngpP30614.png

serra starts by going to the left mountain this time.

upgBTEI.pngjAAaQ7U.pngFaIjniR.png

takes a fire to the face right away which is not good. Dodges the other attacks.

eTKx82Z.pngnxYrk4t.png

Attacks with certain purpose and gets a extremely helpful level up.

NGqcuiO.png

more dodging.

aWFQihI.pngvsZKPxa.png

only to die by a luna On turn 3 enemy phase.

Bonus Round

nsAoUV8.png

going to see how she does without a heavy ass weapon weighing her down.

G7GWdKf.pngEjMEZV6.pngRm0wfyj.png

qwwdOFF.png7XvBpF9.pngSoCfmjB.png

She dodges EVERYTHING up to turn 3. Notice enemies hit rate significantly drops and never gets doubled.

5KOUY8M.pngMV59Xvu.pngLimVZck.png

dodges some more until a fire in the face and lighting hits her.

G9r433v.pngoEgRhYi.png

that was like turn 3-4, as you can see she died to a 20%

"So my conclusion is even though she can be used/ trained. For my type of run she is horrible simply due to her con and what weapon she uses which is swords. swords are fucking heavy in this game.

YlPLt5o.pngbpfJ8tR.pngcsVLNPO.png

DZSWyiC.pngdqd1YPc.pngD8yXvLt.png

qlYUHvt.pngUCYqr1z.pngkf8mIbp.png

O4rKd7h.png3ZoFpgh.png

I need sturdy units and she is a glass cannon type in the beginning. As you probably noticed glass cannons get destroyed in my strats."

Iron Maiden Winner: Fiora

Congratulations Klok, you get to see a Fiora run and see how she does.

Edited by MrNight48