Xenoblade Chronicles LP (Blind) ~Complete

PuffPuff

Alriiight. Time to start this probable awesome game! :D

Colony 9

JuKdEw.jpghbAcfK.jpg

5e4OKi.jpgXTi47A.jpg

yU0ZFC.jpgIiy9lF.jpg

JG9wJB.jpgWUj4g8.jpgXLqSwa.jpg

This looks like the point in time before your real quest begins.

24duca.jpgWrzgJW.jpg9jK6zD.jpg1R2i03.jpg

The power of the Monado is not to be trifled as it does strain the body and no normal human can use this blade without minimal difficulty.

fYUPsj.jpg

YES!

1QEDTn.jpgDCrw7R.jpgyvMkcS.jpg

SHULK SIGHTING!!!!!

*Tackle gloomps*

ze6kas.jpgbpS3Bw.jpg

It looks like you really have to pick up these items and either sell them or use them as an item.

tvZi2W.jpga8KFa6.jpg9jgf55.jpgONePid.jpgONePid.jpg

Be warned that this game cannot be operated without batteries which I have to buy some!

F0SbHz.jpgNMWjYZ.jpg

Well...we know that these creatures are larger than the average bus station.

audFEN.jpg

YES.

In Colony 9.

1eZiC1.jpg

They instruct you here that you can take on quests before heading to your destination. They're optional, but make the later parts of the game easier. Keep this in mind.

So far. Having trouble with the battle system, but that's okay. I've been in this same predicament in Metroid Prime 3. But...the AI helped me through the first battle. You select the menu with the - on the remote to save your game, check equipment, etc. Also be warned, this game may not be for everyone. Since you can't operate it with a Gamecube controller like you could in FE10. But...this should be weasy to get used to once that I walk around town for a bit and meet some people.

Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use a Classic Controller Pro... But it plays well with a Wiimote+Nunchuck.

I'll order one and use the Numchuku in the meantime. Hope that the classic controller will save me money usage of batteries while adjusting the controls to the game!.

Hummm you don't use rechargeable batteries?

Got the link to where to get a recharger?!

This a great game so have fun and it does not use huge amounts of batteries but then I use the Energizer lithium batteries in my Wii remote and they normally last about a month of hard play for me.

Colony 9 Part II

5Lb4pE.jpghIAho9.jpg
Not that you could use the machine right now since it's broken.
uU7kNZ.jpg
Is telling me that's how he does what he does in his battles.
Uiyp2D.jpgPZA0zL.jpgPkGgJC.jpg
More quests to do and trying to fulfill them. =]
I wanna help Shulk-san any way that I can!
VkhCmC.jpgbsMEsM.jpgvsUGjy.jpg
Showing on how to equip gems as this is important as like FF8, it increases attributes. Here...I'm giving him a Str Up Gem and a HP up gem as these help at this point since he cannot get any new equipment yet.
BcJ9Nc.jpg
Getting to work on completing that logbook.
jv4n5l.jpg
Ah!
We get our first look at Riki's tribesmen.
c3l5F3.jpg
Dinosaurs exist in this period?! Whaa?! A Triceratops. They don't harm you. Go ahead, pet them. :D
JHhusp.jpgE9NMwZ.jpg
Looking at the aztec motif.
DmaTqp.jpgci5MEX.jpgW8RdOd.jpg
SSB4. Your the model. The game is the tool. :D
Time to further explore this addictive game!
oo9HIZ.jpgEvSmig.jpgsVcltx.jpg
Drill instructors need to do their job, hun. x.x
zlFsqi.jpg
Everything's in order.
AK9bCu.jpg
DdQeC4.jpgVpO66a.jpglDQT0w.jpgo4y7sQ.jpgrXCP4p.jpg
If it strains your life force using it, better conceal it whenever the war is over.
ry1vH2.jpgnnFUyq.jpg
I'm sure you don't feel it, yet! Marth can feel the Falchion's power even when he isn't holding the weapon after the dark war is over! :D
JLW4Ca.jpg04MG79.jpgT57SaP.jpg
Wait. This weapon controls you?!
lfdgwP.jpg844Pmt.jpgbmspPy.jpg
Well...
IZ6oJC.jpg6LWyG6.jpgaCQHfV.jpg
Well...he is a brilliant scientist. But...yeah. He needs a vacation.
oDTlEr.jpg
!
ZlYdsf.jpg
k4OH9T.jpghcUqj3.jpg
Well...he has battled a huge mecha with the Monado.
dUYO9V.jpgIpR8bL.jpg
Well...for someone who has a habit of doing erotic behavior, he's one lucky fellow. ^_^
It's no wonder this game is rated T.
ToA0sK.jpg
She can't help it. It's her personality. Be proud that you've saved the colony. :D
CTw9zb.jpgEOmx27.jpg
M2VZvQ.jpgJ8bev9.jpg
XlOU6s.jpgW9i1pn.jpg04XFGw.jpgEpqcN1.jpg
erAKzo.jpgKGvZjO.jpg
k28ly5.jpg
It seems that you two have something in common.
27s8FO.jpg
Hee hee...
B0JWsM.jpgdg3iga.jpgIxAILK.jpgKbY6S4.jpg
What is this, Hyper Dimension Neptunia? x.x
yUwpJl.jpgXYgo2C.jpgEsCJl0.jpg
There are no mechas around. We don't need it!
jz5pHB.jpg
First introduction on using Shulk's childhood friend.
The story is amazing. It provides a great touch on the heart as well as it's music. Time to further get to know you Shulk. I'm one of your companions. ^_^

As a tip that'll really help you in the future, the character that does the most damage usually attracts the most attention, keep that in mind while planning your strategy. Also remember to explore the menus.

As a tip that'll really help you in the future, the character that does the most damage usually attracts the most attention, keep that in mind while planning your strategy. Also remember to explore the menus.

Back attacks also help conserve uses of your arts which you should only use almost as a last ditch effort as you cannot SPAM it. ...And I will keep that in mind. :D

Edited by PuffPuff

That wasn't a triceratops, that was a Caterpile. Basically a big Caterpillar, with horns.

[spoiler=(very minor)]Dinosaurs, more precisely Deinos, come later.

General word of advice: Don't burn yourself out doing too many quests early on. There's a lot of them. If you find yourself overlevelled (most enemies have blue or black borders) stop questing for a bit, until enemy levels catch up. Over questing both makes the game drag on and makes enemies too easy, which also makes the game dull.

Colony 9 (Engaging Some Battle)

4SjpvD.jpglQrYPf.jpg

Probably not.

jsdogs.jpg

No surprise. Since this is made by Nintendo and Monlithsoft. Reminds me of Palla from Fire Emblem.

eFgt7f.jpg0vouuX.jpg

Heed it.

You can't constantly attack as you have to let it reside overtime. You can move around to try to avoid attacks to result in some misses from the foe while your partners are helping out!

hTk5Ar.jpg915qN3.jpghoR8iR.jpgv0knrL.jpg

:D

9O2jhY.jpgPglDoG.jpg

lsZwMy.jpgyVFJ3b.jpgiVCCYq.jpgD9lZte.jpgUMdcD5.jpgYoMQtO.jpgCp0spR.jpgtIuoGl.jpg

!

l8nGsv.jpg

City under siege.

jBjR0S.jpgas38M6.jpgCvxEjb.jpgsYQekW.jpg

This is the first of the lovers that you can do to get further ties with your companion. Do this often, if you can.

3RGwPL.jpgavGLUx.jpgG69LPL.jpgRtmbVe.jpg7ZN68i.jpg

This is stuff that I've received on nearly completing the logbook.

DpkBiN.jpg

His first Monado art the Stream Edge. Does moderate damage. You can also see the run icon upon which you press if you want to get away.

VLn1e2.jpg

Increased in level and is continually growing.

FcqCdz.jpg

Almost done.

gKPuK9.jpg

Nice to get some side quests completed!

CkUmHj.jpg

Shulk can heal. It is quite different from most RPG's. You first select the heart then guide it with the control stick on whoever that you want to heal and hit the A button. That is all there is to it to heal. This is vital for tougher monsters like the Giant Beetles for instance.

RRHKmq.jpg

During battle when you select this Icon, press up/down to have it show a green run option select that and walk away is all that it takes to escape from a battle! To engage battle, you must select the red sword icon after you press and hold the Z button.

f3ctfe.jpg

Got these from a foe and it is better than his colony armlet. Also, whatever equipment that you equip on them, their apperances change to match the description of the armor/armlet, etc. Also have got incapacitated a few times from those stone frogs, but that's okay. I'm fully used to the battle system now and should have further fun with this game! Also, whenever you get incapacitated by falling off the cliff from a really long distance as you have to leap into the water to fight some of the monsters down there, or by getting knocked out, you get transported back to town/from your last location.

8vShHL.jpg

Shulk's second Monado art the Turn Strike. Does heavy damage to one target!

l2wONM.jpg

Further getting Shulk stronger. Don't worry, I'll advance the story once that I get Fiora to level 9.

Edited by PuffPuff

Colony 9 Part III

lDQ0AH.jpgY2CXCp.jpg

Giving her the Agility up for her better dodge.

lNAt37.jpg

SSB4 alt. XD

qdmBVw.jpg

Level up, Fiora!

1DOuUi.jpg

Nice view.

qSmV0c.jpg

When this occurance happens, be on your guard and attack them.

x1g53E.jpgfRjjZJ.jpgMcrSDK.jpgedimYx.jpgEcdivW.jpge5KTkB.jpg

Q8lVgZ.jpgReh630.jpg

Your not worthy of wielding it, fool! Dx

FOhiX3.jpg4KKTMW.jpgL2LBTw.jpgWgQwrC.jpg

We know that now after it nearly killed Reyn.

gJZWVC.jpg0TuYXb.jpgEGRvZG.jpgQ715LT.jpg

^_^

l0crgO.jpgSmWhXz.jpg9V7NMP.jpg565Xnh.jpgIGXvbk.jpgYHHulV.jpgbbmf0v.jpgJZLi3Q.jpg0MtI2H.jpgvZzQSu.jpgHePsb0.jpgGN1qoX.jpgEoBJSA.jpg

It's viewing the course of the future.

r3fsx5.jpgzP3SGu.jpgmafoAS.jpg

Their skills.

d2LBhm.jpgq0HiIz.jpg

This is important to know. Incresing attributes to an art will further increase it's power. See here by the following that the art is now at LV3 and can recover around 250HP.

3uo5xX.jpg

Tutoralling.

Edited by PuffPuff

Tephra Cave and the attack on Colony 9

uQp7aO.jpgC6rBt3.jpgK79eha.jpg
Seeing that were inside a starship enterprise. This technology is so cool. :D
NOEOaa.jpgqwbf0V.jpgsthxxt.jpgjqd1LO.jpg
Engarde@
vxOInX.jpgbwb40M.jpg
More important instructions to know. You can help an incapacitated member with the B button by standing by him/her.
7IxOYa.jpgA3h4Re.jpgbGt0qM.jpg
With that done and getting the ether cylinders something terrible happens.
X14t91.jpg2WOHyu.jpgbVS1Ne.jpg
lL0Y8b.jpg9qKCp6.jpg1t1bcC.jpgKlrw16.jpg
...And fast.
HRJ9Di.jpgIcKnkL.jpgtCFduJ.jpgGvQYJS.jpgr3BFQD.jpgZp8zzx.jpg
Heading back before colony 9 is doomed. Dx
SUeakY.jpg
Shulk levelled up!
FPRmRG.jpgCuaaRi.jpgDGK92Y.jpgSFg5Rn.jpg4OiJZX.jpgqC790S.jpg4SvB0O.jpgyt3JHf.jpgwBQEHy.jpg
It shows you further instructions if you get defeated by these mechs. They're quite a handful. They only can be damaged after inflicting break+topple on it. Otherwise, you'll only do 1HP of damage to them.
J6IZQm.jpg
UDUggF.jpg
These broken parts might come in handy later.
DyzUff.jpgAorBEk.jpgjBws7I.jpgZZISmA.jpgx768xg.jpg0KFUSw.jpgAoxDp3.jpg2AdwdW.jpg
Well...it seems like it wants to play with you.
ZU0MlJ.jpgKYYOvq.jpgQXpzSJ.jpg5RIaaR.jpg
Doomsday is befalling. We have got to escape.

Colony 9 Part IV

R2PxRt.jpgs0GuPB.jpgIMVQfo.jpg

Yes.

m2FLGy.jpg

1 point of damage. It has to be initiated with Break and topple in order to damage the mechs without the Monado.

GVFxBP.jpg1n3YPe.jpg

These are examples to attack the mechs with as Shuulk's turn strike initiates Break while Reyn's initiates topple. The foe has to fall over in order to attack it's weakspot.

qqs4Kr.jpggxpqdr.jpgICrk0M.jpgavZhmH.jpg

Not that this helps, but it lowers an enemy's defense when using this. Helpful against tougher monsters.

zO0PrK.jpgx8ESxT.jpgzW2c6N.jpgWx15Lv.jpgb6WICJ.jpgil0j0V.jpg40FrQP.jpgZ6Lry2.jpgUUBwpi.jpg

Back Slashed!

ebeJVm.jpg

Yoink.

h2LuBw.jpgnxCOII.jpgc9Aw1e.jpgRdL9Kr.jpg

As you can see here by the following that the Monado can damage mechs without having to topple it over making the mechs much easier to defeat.

rdYMBU.jpg

As you can see here, Shulk's Monado art, Enchant can give your other two characters charisma power to attack the mechs with normal damage without having to topple it over. The reason mechs cannot be damaged at first without the Monado is...because they cannot be scratched with normal weapons.

n7uMfU.jpg

Level up, Shulk.

Dv8nki.jpg0eaqSv.jpg

Enchaaant gives my other two folks some power of the Monado. ...And yoink. These parts will come in handy later for the Ether Machine.

R9KEob.jpg

Dunban is far ahead of your other two characters. So...you may want to control him for this part.

KIBlSD.jpgitJbtf.jpg7weM69.jpg

UY8YUD.jpg7HTG4D.jpgpIMk5E.jpgryMB11.jpgmS9p52.jpgQdsv3j.jpgaj27dW.jpgggSsDG.jpgOIxzvu.jpgHvqBKy.jpg47XsIl.jpg

x7t8ay.jpgYOFDSx.jpg

Some explanation on how to use the Monado arts.

MNiIVW.jpgKEjtkn.jpgD8Vvei.jpg

Yes and this is Shulk's Monado attack that you select on the right in the Monado blade options. It animates a really big beam attack and slams it on the enemy.

Edited by PuffPuff

Colony 9 Part V

ai7JM1.jpgrG5VUF.jpg

Back Slashed

fddeTT.jpg

Some good stuff. Oh, I've forgot to explain that by defeating a bigger tougher monster, mech, you have a high chance to receive a rare and valuable item/weapon.

0XITHE.jpgZTVPXG.jpgbO6Cey.jpg

Showing that you cannot scratch Mecha faces with even the Monado without...

JG1GWu.jpgOF9tCT.jpg10qSXO.jpgtY1lBP.jpgJIIPI4.jpgTHm4tG.jpgXsbQoc.jpgpfJFyc.jpg5xXyOp.jpgQacLP6.jpgYjugCF.jpgahqYjR.jpg2LFImD.jpgPCZupH.jpg9FqR91.jpgaFWiiC.jpgOfUgkL.jpgs01DXs.jpgeS5U1b.jpguCnGjQ.jpgnSzKic.jpgOaBV8p.jpgo6UwjN.jpg5Plbwt.jpgNWrR77.jpg0JFvyT.jpghGiH3U.jpg

The Mechas with faces have to be hit with a chain attack. It's pretty difficult to explain in words. But...you have to make sure that your meter is full, pressing up to show the blue icon which starts the chain attack, then you must Break, topple and break again. Otherwise, you will not be able to inflict more than 1HP of damage upon it!

Chuggaconroy's vid better shows you on how to do this. Go to around the 20ish minutes for further instructions.

9RJejG.jpg

I've actually lost because of not knowing on how to do the chain combo. Chuggaconroy's vid helped out in this one.

asIXgL.jpgoVoKKh.jpg

To fill the blues three gauges up in the left hand upper corner of the screen, you musn't attack.UFwLbV.jpgvZsMVO.jpgWpTW0p.jpg4KfDMa.jpgT8QoRV.jpgHL4FUg.jpgXtejeL.jpghOmQNk.jpgK9nNsp.jpgmlnenl.jpg

When this war ends, it will.

XmTM8X.jpg

It's because of *spoilers* is why that...

ptoVqA.jpgNlA1kW.jpg

Dunban is your teacher Jagan. xD

Edited by PuffPuff

You can't constantly attack as you have to let it reside overtime. You can move around to try to avoid attacks to result in some misses from the foe while your partners are helping out!

This isn't actually the case. Well, not directly. Moving around helps you to get a better angle on foes (some enemies have armour on their front, sides and/or back only, so you can maneuver around them to hit the exposed side(s)) and to activate art bonus effects, like Back Slash and Slit Edge. If you have aggro (common while playing as Reyn for example), you can also try and move around so that any AoE (area of effect) attacks only hit you, thus 'missing' your teammates. But the majority of attacks are single target and don't really care where you're standing, they just hit. Moving doesn't help you avoid.

To fill the blues three gauges up in the left hand upper corner of the screen, you musn't attack.

This is actually incorrect. In fact, the opposite is true - to fill the party gauge, you almost HAVE to attack! The main things that can boost the party gauge are:

• Getting a bonus effect from an art - e.g. Back Slash from behind, Slit Edge from the side, Monado Buster on Mechon, Wild Down on an enemy suffering Break and so on. Usually, the bonus is 20% of one bar from doing this.
  • Landing critical hits. These are random in battle, although having high tension and using equipment with high crit rates helps. I believe each critical is +5% of one bar, and has a chance of triggering a burst affinity.
  • Avoiding attacks. The only way to build the meter without attacking. I think this doesn't give any boost, but has a chance to trigger a burst affinity, which can raise your party gauge by up to... about half a bar?
I think there are one or two other ways to raise the party gauge, but you don't have them yet. The main way you'll want to raise the gauge is to keep pummeling the enemy with bonus effect arts, even if they are only doing one damage.

Also, those levels. Such grinding, wow. They weren't quite so bad by the end (still a little overlevelled), but level 8 or so by the time Reyn rejoins is very high. It's your choice how you want to play through the game, but I'd suggest easing off on trying to kill everything for a little bit in Tephra Cave. Being level 12-13 at the boss is fairly typical, and you're almost there heading into the cave.

Up to the caverns

GzZzSD.jpgxv9SDN.jpgBFMh0z.jpgYXpJcf.jpgGeHEAS.jpg2hoVaS.jpg5BKID0.jpgOE3A4R.jpgdyQB2V.jpgUNGIHn.jpgQW6fYw.jpg
This feature will bring fourth the outcome of how the rest of the game difficulty will fluctuate depending on whatever materials that you have. Since making the Gems are at random by the RNG and can lead to duds. Certain characters have better talents to ensure better success rate with the creation. You can fuse a bunch of small crystals, or two scrolls. Crystals are important to further enhance your characters.
gZSrnG.jpg
t3mhnS.jpgDxGu9k.jpg496CWc.jpgi9zDnh.jpgpK911p.jpg98gAIh.jpgTFMM2B.jpg
SPOILER SHULK

aHJK2x.jpgW6TVrS.jpg6evqFk.jpgOpQc2V.jpg7ljebU.jpg7YCpAF.jpg

qghb5W.jpgYMRkgJ.jpg
Air Slash. New Monado art.
x0fJWs.jpgq9wzWL.jpgXcYmRg.jpgtHBeFO.jpg7Toqg2.jpgL2MBYn.jpgoJJqpS.jpgKbSGBf.jpgpGYgnA.jpgNxLeOQ.jpgatinmt.jpg6uTWSg.jpgR5i9hj.jpg
This is needed upon this upcoming battle. Shulk learns this art no matter what level he is on. Since this is a story only learned move.
yCoocf.jpgBARYd3.jpgMYyFn3.jpgodsG0y.jpggoczru.jpgAU4Qac.jpgKAYFQ0.jpgvxL7Je.jpgXMrB77.jpg
This helps too in some dangerous fights. Nifty spoil.
h1pez0.jpgV3wZ8O.jpgpv4b4g.jpg7NiIn7.jpg82zYCl.jpg7hMkst.jpg
An ICU drone. Something in clad dark is planning something.
RAYOWT.jpg
End of this part.

@Tables

Thanks.

...And I've been doing some side quests. Even though most of them at this point of the game are pointless which only awards you money which you can also easily earn by selling stuff that you don't use from foes.

Edited by PuffPuff

Up to the caverns

GzZzSD.jpgxv9SDN.jpgBFMh0z.jpgYXpJcf.jpgGeHEAS.jpg2hoVaS.jpg5BKID0.jpgOE3A4R.jpgdyQB2V.jpgUNGIHn.jpgQW6fYw.jpg
This feature will bring fourth the outcome of how the rest of the game difficulty will fluctuate depending on whatever materials that you have. Since making the Gems are at random by the RNG and can lead to duds. Certain characters have better talents to ensure better success rate with the creation. You can fuse a bunch of small crystals, or two scrolls. Crystals are important to further enhance your characters.
gZSrnG.jpg
t3mhnS.jpgDxGu9k.jpg496CWc.jpgi9zDnh.jpgpK911p.jpg98gAIh.jpgTFMM2B.jpg
SPOILER SHULK

aHJK2x.jpgW6TVrS.jpg6evqFk.jpgOpQc2V.jpg7ljebU.jpg7YCpAF.jpg

qghb5W.jpgYMRkgJ.jpg
Air Slash. New Monado art.
x0fJWs.jpgq9wzWL.jpgXcYmRg.jpgtHBeFO.jpg7Toqg2.jpgL2MBYn.jpgoJJqpS.jpgKbSGBf.jpgpGYgnA.jpgNxLeOQ.jpgatinmt.jpg6uTWSg.jpgR5i9hj.jpg
This is needed upon this upcoming battle. Shulk learns this art no matter what level he is on. Since this is a story only learned move.
yCoocf.jpgBARYd3.jpgMYyFn3.jpgodsG0y.jpggoczru.jpgAU4Qac.jpgKAYFQ0.jpgvxL7Je.jpgXMrB77.jpg
This helps too in some dangerous fights. Nifty spoil.
h1pez0.jpgV3wZ8O.jpgpv4b4g.jpg7NiIn7.jpg82zYCl.jpg7hMkst.jpg
An ICU drone. Something in clad dark is planning something.
RAYOWT.jpg
End of this part.

@Tables

Thanks.

...And I've been doing some side quests. Even though most of them at this point of the game are pointless which only awards you money which you can also easily earn by selling stuff that you don't use from foes.

The quests that give money aren't pointless. They give exp so you don't have to grind, and affinity with the area, which will let you trade for rare items and get quests with better rewards. Plus some of the quests have a small story arc for the named NPC quests.

The quests that give money aren't pointless. They give exp so you don't have to grind, and affinity with the area, which will let you trade for rare items and get quests with better rewards. Plus some of the quests have a small story arc for the named NPC quests.

I'll have a look at these quests next run as I want to avoid spoilers as much as possible as almost anywhere on search engines and in most FAQS aren't spoiler free.

Doing quests for money tends to be much faster for getting money than just selling materials, just FYI. In the earlygame it might be a little different but lategame, yeah. The best materials will be selling for a few thousand, while quests can give tens of thousands for killing a few enemies.

Bionis Leg(On the way to Colony 6)

aK5zdV.jpg

This is to keep note since they have enemies that are in their 70's-80ish which to steer clear from.

o8EFjM.jpgXUNGrk.jpg

Buying equipment and getting ready for the next phase.

01PNTi.jpgIT8MIQ.jpggd2bCS.jpgGgmXWo.jpg

Improving their arts.

5sQ00Q.jpgdbcobQ.jpgaWw3td.jpgtb9eNr.jpgHKhkxO.jpgyngu87.jpgwDIc7W.jpg

Monado Shield. ...And level increased for both!

IlJz7Q.jpg2R7WhN.jpg

You can't hit because this foe has way too much avoid. -.-

HuIdGy.jpg

Shulk: Activate the Monado. Buster.

VThhd9.jpg

With the use of cheat codes, you can defeat it nowe as shown in this vid

14:49

26eKE1.jpgfc4RWE.jpg

Nice to put in unfathomable enemies. It went after me once without initiating combat myself. x.x

Hl0BrY.jpgI5jkND.jpg

That Fiora would love to cook for you right about now. ^_^

sih8Qj.jpg0U5xph.jpgGtW21u.jpgdjaOOY.jpgGaf6r0.jpg

In the caverns to dig up Ether crystals. Even though the bats are quite strong.

ce0UYG.jpgGcJUTr.jpgXtIVxB.jpgulPuQS.jpgdNe4wF.jpgwF8yA8.jpg

But...what are Mechons doing out here on an open field?

jwuiVS.jpgTctfs0.jpgqy3IWI.jpgyJUvg2.jpg

Oh.

That's why that they are here. They got this area...too.

m6ZXKE.jpg

Yes.

You will.

m39zg9.jpgrxCutf.jpgGxfDlj.jpgN6w1Ij.jpghmEPNB.jpg

More strong foes in the making.

2yqnk2.jpg

Monado Buster.

fT5qni.jpghlKKih.jpg

0YvTSO.jpgw56XcS.jpgqgsTHG.jpgIF4FkL.jpg

Whenever this occurance happens, you walk by your ally and press B to get them out of the jam. If it happens on Shulk, you'll have to change it yourself if your controlling him.

yRHePo.jpg

More to avoid.

rWFbbe.jpgaDBwhV.jpgn2NMcZ.jpgaQqfy0.jpgy1jSn7.jpg5Bc4Fa.jpg4RQDaS.jpg3Q22g4.jpgTG2gbd.jpgrary8R.jpgzIwRev.jpgqkSYi8.jpgHPbRf7.jpg7MCEev.jpgH1WCoZ.jpg65NLDu.jpgJjD2pu.jpg

I've captured his innocence nicely. :3

BLxBWg.jpgv6jFTW.jpg

3aK3dd.jpg

Ha.

Is as if he expects it to do it. -.-

VKNf0v.jpgQ4uOlv.jpgwQ71xo.jpgOczlXW.jpg61IyWi.jpgMgUxtg.jpgAL5vXz.jpgVY4cL7.jpgVt088A.jpgbnzXJj.jpg

Hunger knows no bounds. Right Mr. Mecha Face?

HnzaAr.jpg

We WILL change the future.

Edited by PuffPuff

Colony 6-Central Pit

t7MAcv.jpg5u6jJW.jpgfeYB3P.jpg4P5pSl.jpg

A protector. It's no wonder that your brother is safe all these years.

rBD6Wo.jpgCqsApl.jpgeG1Xho.jpgZRVlhu.jpg

kyBB6L.jpg4LPQAq.jpgklSPhx.jpgptCZ6Y.jpgvehJbk.jpgPDJjod.jpg

Reached LV19 wth everyone and discovered an even higher levelled enemy.

VyttyS.jpgqkeRH2.jpg

K7eFj5.jpg

Still high enough for misses when you try to battle it.

rmb1EH.jpg

Already getting good crystals for fusing within their weapons and armor. Only up to three times can you get these.

jdNhqM.jpg

Arrived at a secret base having Riki's tribe inside and they all have reached LV20 along the way!

uxFr4T.jpgrWtyuQ.jpgyBvdjL.jpg

It always pays to try to attack them from behind as it does increased damage.

BQxMXb.jpgfKdgp5.jpg

Mineral 1.

NjweEE.jpgDOax5H.jpgGnSjqw.jpg

Shulk: Everyone! Be alert!

J1Yxgr.jpgqOOuUm.jpgks5aE7.jpgoOFlcD.jpg

Reyn: Be thankful that I'm here.

pYKQVk.jpg5dlxNP.jpgtXZJvy.jpgljV6u0.jpg

Expert on machinery...?! Like Shulk?!

MNj3xg.jpghXKZz0.jpg

Mineral 2.

fT80se.jpg

Mineral 3.

lYjDfc.jpgqxfSUA.jpg

Mineral 4.

9dTWgM.jpg

Mineral 5.

Ci2h7u.jpg

Shulk: Everyone! I'll protect you! Monado Shield!

qoTodi.jpgmSgdLE.jpg

Often trying to lower the defenses along with Enchant for an easier ride.

MDrztN.jpg

Mineral 6.

aaE00h.jpgBXKMaf.jpg

Goiiiing dowwwwn!

7eL8Fw.jpg0jME23.jpg

Shulk: BACKSLASH!

cLxEJ5.jpgw3y18b.jpg

Mineral 7.

2qOPVt.jpgSLNdq3.jpg

Learned a new Monado art.

OT0Okq.jpg

Mineral 8.

mWcKu8.jpgaZE42B.jpg

Mineral 9.

TJpsSO.jpgcPR1Gq.jpgxAi2e8.jpg

The elevator's broken.

Tr7eTu.jpgOqeBFH.jpg

Shulk: This is the power of the Monado! Monado Buster!

uk0Scj.jpgpCImfR.jpg

Going down!

sw6KMg.jpgJrQjYe.jpg

2ibsEK.jpgK0goas.jpgKyWZ52.jpgeqlILj.jpg

NbIz0S.jpgdiToIY.jpgomfEHx.jpgRgZt7r.jpgudIVvW.jpgnFAnRj.jpgwhUVtP.jpgZE0gAj.jpgc6itps.jpgWqrZC3.jpgHZm9uQ.jpgCPBB08.jpg

M5TSq0.jpgS502ki.jpgA0y6SZ.jpgQcVHYG.jpg

D:

UrSjRT.jpgs4dtvS.jpgpXD1ig.jpgmfe06X.jpg

Shulk: Not on my watch! Everyone, brace yourselves!

(Updated!)

Edited by PuffPuff