New to the forums

Kuru

Hi, people. I'm new here. I love the Fire Emblem series, which is why I decided to join. I've played around five of the fire emblem games, but my favorite is definitely Awakening. I hope to make a lot of friends.

Yay for chocolate! I like snickers. Thanks. :^_^:

But why haters? Awakening was a cool game. I respect your opinion, though.

And, if I am allowed to post this question:

Where can I join a hacking team? I have some skill but want to learn more.

Yay for chocolate! I like snickers. Thanks. :^_^:

But why haters? Awakening was a cool game. I respect your opinion, though.

And, if I am allowed to post this question:

Where can I join a hacking team? I have some skill but want to learn more.

We have a forum devoted to ROM hacking, perhaps you can post a portfolio showing whatever skills you have in there, and offer them for any willing project.

A lot of FE13 hate stems from the broken gameplay and kinda really bad writing, and a lot of unused potential in its plot, as well as the avatar being able to marry anyone (unlike FE12 avi).

You won't have to tread deep into the forums to find out about the Awakening hate. It is a somewhat controversial title among the fandom, to say the least.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums!

Thanks. I understand, by the way.

We have a forum devoted to ROM hacking, perhaps you can post a portfolio showing whatever skills you have in there, and offer them for any willing project.

A lot of FE13 hate stems from the broken gameplay and kinda really bad writing, and a lot of unused potential in its plot, as well as the avatar being able to marry anyone (unlike FE12 avi).

I already posted something in a thread. I hope I posted that in the right place. But I will listen to your words and post a thread there as well. I'm just sort of embarrassed in doing that since I don't know much. lol

And yeah, I agree. Awakening could have been a better game in some areas, specially in the marrying system.

Greetin- Waugh! By the red hair of Eliwood! Literally!

I-it is an honor to meet you, Marquess of Pherae! W-we hope that you will enjoy your stay here at the forest!

UnWelcome to the forest! I hope you do not enjoy your stay!

Also, if you have an interest in FE hacking ring me up. I wouldn't mind talking to you about FE hacking, it's a favorite hobby of mine.

Hey, welcome to the forums Marquess Pherae! Awakening's pretty cool, but it has too many flaws as pointed out. Blazing Sword is my favourite of the ones I've played. Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Make sure to look through some playthroughs, like DH_Ninja's playthrough of The Last Promise. It's amazing. I'll link you some in the PM.

Oh ok, I will wait for them.

UnWelcome to the forest! I hope you do not enjoy your stay!

Also, if you have an interest in FE hacking ring me up. I wouldn't mind talking to you about FE hacking, it's a favorite hobby of mine.

Oh hey, haha, easy there. [Where is Marcus when I need him?]Thanks for the warm welcome. XD

Really? Ok, I will talk to you about that soon enough.

Hey, welcome to the forums Marquess Pherae! Awakening's pretty cool, but it has too many flaws as pointed out. Blazing Sword is my favourite of the ones I've played. Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Yep, it does. And Blazing Sword is also one of my favorites, but I still like Awakening over it, mostly because of all the characters from other FE games that you can play with. Thanks, already am. :)