Chances of Fire Emblem DLC

Ishi

The reality of the situation is that for the Akaneia/Valencia/Jugdral/Elibe/Magvel universes, no 3D models of the characters exist outside of Marth, Roy and Lyn, which is likely the reason why they're not included. They would have had to make those models from scratch, and that would have been too time-consuming for something that wasn't a priority, as much as I would have loved for it to happen. I suppose a few Tellius trophies could have been included, but I guess those are being saved for the Wii U gallery.

The odd detail here though is that the Awakening trophies in SSB3ds are obviously original models. They aren't model rips from Awakening. They're much more detailed and their proportions match the artwork, rather than the in-game battle models. So, unless they're actually model rips from SMT x FE or something, SSB3ds' staff apparently went out of their way to make new models for FE, but chose to only make new models for Awakening.

Edited by NeonZ