Can't connect to Serenes Forest :/

Sevensins

Okay, apparently I've been cut off from the site. The portal, the forums, everything. NOTHING I have is blocking the site, and it's ONLY this site that I can't connect to. My guess is that I've been blocked from the site for some odd reason, so I request someone with enough power to look into this to...look into this.

Please :/

First of all, why is this in the General Board? A topic like this should go to Fftf board so...*requesting this topic to move*

Because it's not far from the forest material.

It has to do with the Forest, so I posted it HERE. Cant' you read? :/

The topic is fine where it is for now because this is a recurring problem.

Sometimes I try to get on and it won't let me.

I'm using a proxy right now. I'm sure that it isn't MY computer, and since it's only this site, I'm sure that it isn't my ISP, either.

Well you don't have a moderation history, and you don't do anything to warrant an IP ban.

Have you checked to see if my IP has been filtered for one reason or another? I can't get on here without a proxy. I can't *find* the site when I try to connect to it. >_>

Sometimes I try to get on and it won't let me.

When has that occured. I remember the site going down for several minutes a few days ago, but that's about it.

Sevensins, I'll look into it for you. Can also you PM me your regular IP since I'm lazy to look for it?