The Highest Caps Possible

Grima's Hero

So I was wondering, does anyone know the absolute highest caps you can get with each stat? Excluding Morgan M and Morgan F, because they'll probably take up 3/4 of the list, who gets the highest in each stat, and with what parental combo? I've been busy with Smash Bros, so I haven't been playing FE:A for a while now. Thanks!

So I was wondering, does anyone know the absolute highest caps you can get with each stat? Excluding Morgan M and Morgan F, because they'll probably take up 3/4 of the list, who gets the highest in each stat, and with what parental combo? I've been busy with Smash Bros, so I haven't been playing FE:A for a while now. Thanks!

I'll list the man and woman with the highest in each stat modifier, with a note if it isn't +3:

Str: Vaike and Cherche

Mag: Ricken (+2) and Miriel/Tharja

Skl: Lon'qu and Panne/Cordelia (+2)

Spd: Lon'qu and Panne (and Sumia, but she has limited marriage options and can't get with Lon'qu for best speed)

Luck: Donnel and Maribelle

Def: Kellam and Nowi

Res: not sure off the top of my head.

The list is still pretty boring without Morgan.

Strength: Robin!Gerome

Magic: Robin!Laurent, Robin!Noire

Skill: Robin!Kjelle, Robin!Cynthia, Robin!Yarne, Robin!Severa

Speed: Robin!Cynthia, Robin!Yarne (Cynthia if you count Speed+2)

Luck: Robin!Brady (Robin!Inigo instead if you count Luck+4)

Defense: Robin!Nah

Resistance: Robin!Brady, Robin!Nah (Nah if you count Dragonstone+ but not Resistance+10, Brady if you count Resistance+10, tied if you count neither)

If you're not allowing Robin:

Strength: Vaike!Gerome

Magic: Ricken!Laurent, Ricken!Noire

Skill: Lon'qu!Kjelle, Lon'qu!Yarne, Lon'qu!Severa (Virion as the father instead of Lon'qu if you count Skill+2)

Speed: Lon'qu!Yarne (Lon'qu!Severa or Gaius!Cynthia instead if you count Speed+2)

Luck: Donnel!Brady (Donnel!Inigo instead if you count Luck+4)

Defense: Kellam!Nah

Resistance: Libra!Brady, Libra!Nah (Nah if you count Dragonstone+ but not Resistance+10, Brady if you count Resistance+10, tied if you count neither--also, if you use Reaistance+2 Donnel!Nah and Henry!Nah tie with Libra!Nah)

Edit: Forgot the +2/4 skills.

Edited by isetrh

Fun fact: Morgan MUST be the character with uniquely the highest cap in everything.

Proof: For a given stat, take the kid with highest cap in that stat who doesn't have Robin as a parent, and choose Robin with +(stat), -(anything not affecting that stat). Marry Robin to that kid. This produces a Morgan with better stats than the kid would otherwise have. This proves Robin must be involved to get the highest possible caps, and so Morgan must be at least join highest. But if Morgan doesn't uniquely have the highest stats, he has a sibling, so Robin married a 1st gen. In this case, replace Robin with the next best partner for that stat, and have Robin marry the child instead. This produces a single Morgan with higher cap than the Morgan would have had, thus proving that Morgan uniquely has the highest cap.

Edit: I worded this pretty poorly the first time. Fixed it up with a better explanation.

Edited by Tables