New Fe7 or Fe8 hack.

Marisa the Crimson Flash

Maybe you can do a Sonic Fire emblem hack that be cool

Well, lol, we're just discussing about what we want to do. I think for now we should just stick to Fire emblem since we're just starting out. Well, at least in my case. And, if it is a small project, the better. That would surely get us motivated to work on something bigger later in time. How about a ten chapter hack to start off? And Crimson, will you be admitting more members who want in? I surely have no problem with that. The more help, the better. :)

Hey man, if you wanna do something quick, I have a few ideas for you.

FE7/8 All one weapon type hack. Make all player units only classes that have one weapon type. No magic users. For example, all units become pirates/brigands, myrmidons, and archers. (Soldiers too if you add a halberdier lance-only promotion)

FE7/8 All units same starting weapon type. Make all player units start with the same weapon (Like all axes, or swords, or bows, etc) and the only additional weapons they can use are those gained on promotion. So only fighters/pirates/brigands/journeyman for an FE8 roster, as an example.

FE7/8 Luna weapons mode. All weapons have the luna effect.

FE7/8 Hawkeye mode. All weapons have 150 hitrate.

Etc etc. Make a topic for niche hacks like this and you'll be doing the drafting/just for fun community a solid, while also learning some basic hacking principles.

Hey man, if you wanna do something quick, I have a few ideas for you.

FE7/8 All one weapon type hack. Make all player units only classes that have one weapon type. No magic users. For example, all units become pirates/brigands, myrmidons, and archers. (Soldiers too if you add a halberdier lance-only promotion)

FE7/8 All units same starting weapon type. Make all player units start with the same weapon (Like all axes, or swords, or bows, etc) and the only additional weapons they can use are those gained on promotion. So only fighters/pirates/brigands/journeyman for an FE8 roster, as an example.

FE7/8 Luna weapons mode. All weapons have the luna effect.

FE7/8 Hawkeye mode. All weapons have 150 hitrate.

Etc etc. Make a topic for niche hacks like this and you'll be doing the drafting/just for fun community a solid, while also learning some basic hacking principles.

This is very interesting, but we're going with something easier, lol. We want to do this in FE8, but the problem we have atm is getting a map into the game. I tried several times earlier following Arch's tutorial but apparently couldn't manage to get it to show. (I tried because imo, FE8 offers more stuff than FE7) But yeah, just a nice little project to get us started and show the community what we can do for beginners.

Uh, you realize all my suggestions are as easy as it gets, right? Nightmare isn't exactly top tier hacking.

Yep, lol. Nightmare is basic stuff. But I am sure we can do something else higher than that, like a short hack with a story, a few custom mugs, and events. We want to use the monsters in FE8, that's why we have plans to do it in that game, if not, well FE7. I'd discuss the story here, but it's best if I leave that out for now until we have some images to offer. ;)