Socially Badass Thread

Junkhead

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been with like 20 girls, Im on the football, track, and basketball team, and Im friends with like everyone at my school. Me and my bros pick on the nerds after school. Then we go for a joy ride in my expensive car and hit the club. Im so mature looking I can do anything.

You could say Im totally socially badass.

Ive been with like 20 girls, Im on the football, track, and basketball team, and Im friends with like everyone at my school. Me and my bros pick on the nerds after school. Then we go for a joy ride in my expensive car and hit the club. Im so mature looking I can do anything.

this but unironically

also without the shit about the car being expensive, it's a fucking second-hand ford falcon, we're not fucking private school kids here

Edited by Parrhesia

you're friends with everyone, but you say you pick on the nerds? but the nerds are people too...PLOT HOLE

sarcasm. got it

I'm pretty sure that bedding twenty chicks in high school would make you an unrepentant manwhore on a fast track to never having a meaningful relationship, not "socially badass". Good thing the premise is obviously a 2/10 troll!

H-hi, I'm from the socially awkward thread. oh god I look so stupid why am I even trying This place seems pretty cool. where are my arms supposed to go when I talk I see you guys here talking a lot, I thought maybe you guys would like to hang out sometime? this isn't going to work. why am I still here We could like play games and stuff. If you want to? who even likes videogames nerd

B-boy being badass is f-fun! ;u;

I'm pretty sure that bedding twenty chicks in high school would make you an unrepentant manwhore on a fast track to never having a meaningful relationship, not "socially badass". Good thing the premise is obviously a 2/10 troll!

It was a joke, not a troll.

H-hi, I'm from the socially awkward thread. oh god I look so stupid why am I even trying This place seems pretty cool. where are my arms supposed to go when I talk I see you guys here talking a lot, I thought maybe you guys would like to hang out sometime? this isn't going to work. why am I still here We could like play games and stuff. If you want to? who even likes videogames nerd

I could see why you visited this thtead as your avatar is from Watamote.

Hey, big boy.

Is that a banana in your pocket?

Or are you just happy to see me? ;o

can't he have a banana in his pocket and be happy to see you?

Of course he can!

I would just like to know whether or not the object in his pocket is a banana.