• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I don't buff the muff to get my tuna tunnel tears seeping from my gammon alley, his eight inches of throbbing pink jesus is going to leave my hairy goblet resembling a manatee in yoga pants. Inserting a squash into my enchilada of love got me spouting clunge gunge faster than greased shit off a shiny shovel. Some girls are happy just to get a stinky pinky when they're alone, but I can't get off without having an antique doorknob in my sperm socket and an egg timer up my puckered brown eye. The thrusting makes me flood my tuna tunnel tears all over his flesh gordon. He arced a giant footlong fudge bullet on my sweater puppies just so he could devour it up like a pig at a trough.

If I don't tune the tuna to get my clunge gunge sliming from my shamevelope, his cream reaper is going to leave my flappy meal resembling Pete Burns' lips. With his Ocean's 11 Inches raiding deep into my vibrator crater, the sensation of his stilton sword smashing my cervix made me quiver like a tasered slab of chopped liver. The thrusting of my shit winker was so vigorous, he soon found his family jewels joining his love muscle deep in my rusty sherif's badge. Inserting a lightbulb into my cod canyon got me ejecting pussy batter faster than greased shit off a shiny shovel. Some girls are happy just to finger blast when they're alone, but I can't get off without having a 10 inch purple battery-operated monster in my spunk dungeon and a number of chillies up my puckered brown eye.

With his all-beef thermometer plowing deep into my split peach, the sensation of his womb ferret smashing my cervix made me quake like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer. Hours of pounding like this would leave any girl's meaty hangers looking like a clown's pocket, and I was no different! I awoke the next morning with my smush mitten still haemorrhaging. I thought it was over but his cunt stretcher had other ideas. He curled a giant colon cobra on my rack just so he could lap it up like a hungry hungry hippo. My mouth was so full of cheese-crusted cock and baby gravy, the cock custard was weeping down my chin and onto my rack.

If I don't buff the muff to get my tuna tunnel tears seeping from my gammon alley, his eight inches of throbbing pink jesus is going to leave my hairy goblet resembling a manatee in yoga pants. Inserting a squash into my enchilada of love got me spouting clunge gunge faster than greased shit off a shiny shovel. Some girls are happy just to get a stinky pinky when they're alone, but I can't get off without having an antique doorknob in my sperm socket and an egg timer up my puckered brown eye. The thrusting makes me flood my tuna tunnel tears all over his flesh gordon. He arced a giant footlong fudge bullet on my sweater puppies just so he could devour it up like a pig at a trough.

If I don't tune the tuna to get my clunge gunge sliming from my shamevelope, his cream reaper is going to leave my flappy meal resembling Pete Burns' lips. With his Ocean's 11 Inches raiding deep into my vibrator crater, the sensation of his stilton sword smashing my cervix made me quiver like a tasered slab of chopped liver. The thrusting of my shit winker was so vigorous, he soon found his family jewels joining his love muscle deep in my rusty sherif's badge. Inserting a lightbulb into my cod canyon got me ejecting pussy batter faster than greased shit off a shiny shovel. Some girls are happy just to finger blast when they're alone, but I can't get off without having a 10 inch purple battery-operated monster in my spunk dungeon and a number of chillies up my puckered brown eye.

With his all-beef thermometer plowing deep into my split peach, the sensation of his womb ferret smashing my cervix made me quake like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer. Hours of pounding like this would leave any girl's meaty hangers looking like a clown's pocket, and I was no different! I awoke the next morning with my smush mitten still haemorrhaging. I thought it was over but his cunt stretcher had other ideas. He curled a giant colon cobra on my rack just so he could lap it up like a hungry hungry hippo. My mouth was so full of cheese-crusted cock and baby gravy, the cock custard was weeping down my chin and onto my rack.

a-Ahhn~

Meanwhile it just occurred to me that this whole time this thread's just been an image/gif war (with some Integrity mixed into it, imhotep the only redeeming factor op)

Edit: Oh and then Esme posted

Edited by Freohr Datia

throbbing pink jesus

throbbing pink jesus

throbbing pink jesus

throbbing pink jesus

throbbing pink jesus

throbbing pink jesus

throbbing pink jesus

throbbing pink jesus