Do you think someone's avatar can help "define" them?

Draco

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kind of amusing

I wonder what he thinks i'm like

Also, i love how some (few) of them are actually accurate

You enjoy partaking in illegal activities. Drugs are your passion, right behind alcohol. Every night you go out to the bar to get high, afer you take a walk in the park to order liquor and jungle juice. You're tearing your loved ones apart because of the addiction. Some mornings you find yourself covered in hair gel. You get headaches a lot.

You are an intelligent person. You don't care much for others, but try to please yourself. You find religious people, politicians, and animal rights activists to be sad, delusional, and pathetic. You live by survival of the fittest. Your intellect can get in the way sometimes and cause an inflated ego. You like smoking cigarettes. They calm you down and allow increased creativity for your ideas. Despite acting like you don't care, you have one person on your mind that you love, but you're to afraid to tell her how you feel. You are waiting to have sex after marriage.

You like smoking cigarettes. They calm you down and allow increased creativity for your ideas.

You are waiting to have sex after marriage.

Oh my god.

Rabba, I changed my avi~! Give me another one of your, uh... reviews.

You like to act cute, kawaii is your passion. You like to play tricks on people, but you try not to take it too far though. When it does, your cute looks always get you out of the problem. You are kind, but deceiving.

I'm neither blonde nor male so.

You hate all waifus, you are jealous of all the attention they get. You strive to kill them all painfully. You want to ne the only waifu alive.

Don't worry, my mother said I can't flaunt my rear end in public, but I sure showed her!

You enjoy eating sweets and fat foods. You are like womens underwear. You are in a kindergarten japanese school.

I always thought the UK was a country made of 4 countries

You hate all waifus, you are jealous of all the attention they get. You strive to kill them all painfully. You want to ne the only waifu alive.

that's so much like her

Edited by Nobody