What do you think will be in the Board Game Mode? Or the new Stage Builder?

blyegg

Personally I hope custom music and backgrounds would be cool for stage builder. No idea for Board Game Mode. Maybe something similar to Dissidia?

Amazon.com description http://www.amazon.com/Super-Smash-Bros-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B00DD0B0BM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413551747&sr=8-1&keywords=super+smash+bros+wii+u:

"...Whether you’re creating stages on the GamePad, competing in challenges crafted by Master Hand and Crazy Hand, or outwitting your opponents in a brand new board game mode, there’s no doubt that the ultimate Smash Bros. game has arrived."

Edited by Kisara

I just want more options overall for the stage builder. More background choices, more pieces to use, etc. It's got so much potential for that!

As for the board game mode, I really have no idea. All I can imagine is that it's kinda like Mario Party. :P

I just want more options overall for the stage builder. More background choices, more pieces to use, etc. It's got so much potential for that!

As for the board game mode, I really have no idea. All I can imagine is that it's kinda like Mario Party. :P

I agree with the idea of it being like Mario Party. I'm imagining it to be very similar, except the mini-games get replaced with battles maybe?

They'd probably be the special battles that you see in Smash Run mode on the 3DS...

I agree with the idea of it being like Mario Party. I'm imagining it to be very similar, except the mini-games get replaced with battles maybe?

They'd probably be the special battles that you see in Smash Run mode on the 3DS...

Yeah this is probably what it's going to be like.

Yeah, sounds about right to me, but also really predictable. I hope Sakurai mixed things up some with it so it it's a bit more complex than that. Because so far, he's surprised us a lot.

I think the board game mode may be the WiiU's Smash Run.It'll be cool if matches and conditions were decided like Mario Party.Sudden Death matches should be included.With Smart Bombs instead of normal bombs.

wouldn't it be cool if the "board game mode" was an irl board game that used amiibos as pieces

and by "cool" I mean "awful"

If it just had the OPTION to use the Amiibos as pieces and it wasn't required, I'd be all for that. ^^ Otherwise, that's just spending too much money just for one game mode...