Hyrule Warriors DLC Characters Ideas

Ishi

So master quest just released and its fun but there's more coming including one in twilight princess and two in majoras mask so just outta curiosity which characters do you think we will see?

I'd like to see the Ancient Hero be playable (though it wouldn't fit in the canon at all) from TP, but otherwise maybe... King Bulbin? Or maybe Ooccoo. Wouldn't mind seeing Yeto or Yeta either.

Majora's would probably be Skull Kid and Tingle (unfortunately). I personally would like to see Kefei or some of the Mask characters (Zora, Goron, Deku). Maybe even Happy Mask Salesman.

Majora's mask will certainly be Skull kid and probably Tingle as well. I think Fierce diety and Young Link are the only other candidates that are likely to happen if Tingle won't be joining.

The twilight princess choice is a little less easy. I think I would prefer Hero shade of all the options we have. I hear Ashei a lot, but to be honest I did't even remember who she was untill I looked it up again. I don't see all that much to work on with her.

I have a confession... I hate the bloody Skull Kid. Unfortunately, his inclusion is almost a given. As for the other character... Tingle?

Twilight Princess Character could be Yeta?... Hero's Shade?... Ilia? No but seriously, a lot of people have overlooked Darbus and Ralis. Sure they'd be really similar to Darunia and Ruto but... not impossible. Maybe Renado or Bo. I'm honestly at a loss. Rusl?

Moving on, it would be great if they had a Skyward Sword and Wind Waker DLC. As far as the Wind Waker goes, you'd be hard pressed to find a pond in that game let alone the Great Sea but still. As impossible as it would be, Tetra would be pretty cool. Also Linebeck even though he isn't in the game.

Anyway, that's enough of my blabber.

We could have the Skull Kid or Tingle from MM.From TP,they could have maybe some of those "Hyrule Freedom Fighters" or whatever they are.Yeta and Teto could be.....Interesting.Though,Yeto might play similarly to Darunia....Like,little simlilarites,not like Yeto suddenly gets a hammer or something.

Why not Kafei for one of the MM reps? You actually get to play as him during a sidequest. I think he and Skull Kid are the most likely candidates.

Proof that those of the same state share the same (good) ideas.

I had another idea for MM, could put in the Sakon the Thief. The man responsible for stealing the Sun Mask and had his own dungeon/hideaway and everything. And he shows up about two or three times in events you deal with anyway, so. whoknows. :V

And another Twilight Princess idea I also just had was Fyrus. Being able to play as a hulking fire giant would seem neat.

ADDENDUM: No, WAIT. The monkey that gives you the Gale Boomerang, Ook. IT WOULD BE MAGNIFICENT

EXPAND DONG INTO HYRULE

Edited by Groyer

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, October 22, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, October 22, 2014 - No reason given

- Kindly ignore this, hit quote and send instead of realizing I didn't hit edit. My apologies. -

Edited by Groyer

For the MM Pack, I have a theory as to who could potentially represent MM:

1) Kafei (Due to him being playable, and actually having a name.)

2) Majora (Technically the Skull Kid, but with Majora's Mask as his weapon.)

3) Tingle (This is a character I actually wanted to appear in HW, to fulfill the role of the Zhang He style character.)

4) Happy Mask Salesman (Unlikely, due to the lack of a name.)

5) Sakon (Would be a good candidate, if it wasn't for the fact that he has an OOT form in the form of a generic NPC. I'd like it, but it just doesn't seem likely.)