• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't overhyped to fuck like Persona is and if it actually came out

lulul.

[spoiler=WHy wouldn't you want to read this while playing]Remilia27seatenpeople_zps85bc53cb.png

Zero because toasters toast TOAST.

haha

it'd be coolz... :<

It's been a while, but IIRC it was the secret character's version of the fire area's miniboss. I don't even quite remember what the issue was (I believe I just couldn't survive long enough to win because he takes so little damage and kills you really fast); I need to give it another go at some point.

Oh,

vs Shion the Incorruptible? Yeah, that's actually a pretty tough fight, especially in the last half. Treat it like one of your touhou fights and stream the wave. The 8 lightning pillars is definitely the easiest pattern, so hope the RNG gives you a little mercy there in the final stages. Anyway, for his actually difficult patterns, you've got the 3 constant rotating streams he uses at the beginning, should be easy. You've got the (|) type streams at about the 2/3 to 1/3 health mark, that can be tricky, but usually I find just making a fullspeed circle around the outside of the arena (and occasionally jumping if you're feeling pressured) will help, as it will usually eliminate one of the curved streams. For his full coverage spread (the most difficult), you want to be far away from him for most of it, for safer streaming baby steps, but you also need to be able to close the distance to pop him when he finishes, so it's a timing game. He'll shoot out fifteen waves before he stops, so try to start inching toward him near the end if you can, and maybe just recklessly jump at about count 12 or 13.

Let me know if any of that helps you.

i would recommend touhou labyrinth too

but then again everyone already played it i guess

I haven't played it, it sounds like a dungeon crawler. Tell me more

I figured out EoSD! Stage 5 and 6 gives me problems, moreso 5 because Sakuya is a time stopping scrub

So like I might beat EoSD later i dunno.

what is this homework you speak of

I haven't played it, it sounds like a dungeon crawler. Tell me more

I figured out EoSD! Stage 5 and 6 gives me problems, moreso 5 because Sakuya is a time stopping scrub

It is. I guess you can say it's like Etrian Odyssey in that you go around the map (not first person though) and stuff and the things can kill you dead easily. I haven't played it much, but I hear it's hueg and stuff. I'd post a video but they all have dudes talking so here is a link to the touhou wiki page

Nice! sakuya is mean but she's cool in a mean way

Hey ZM how about you don't be a jerk.

I don't plan fail. >_>

Take college seriously.

sigh. did you really have to pick at such a personal thing zm. *lost the will to do anything*

Do your homework. You'll feel better.