• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

It'd be cool if uninformed twats didn't think that Touhou was just a series of waifus and instead played the fucking games instead of being misinformed little shits.

/opinion

calm down son

secondaries gonna secondary, just continue to enjoy videogames and stop caring about what other people like

Is there anyway to re-see the ending stats page? Like Misses: 13, Bombs used: 29, Spellcards Captured: 13. Also the plot sequences?

Not if you don't screen shot it first. you can probably count the misses and bomb stuff, but I'm pretty sure you can't see the plot sequences without playing through the whole thing again (pretty sure it's illegal to post touhou endings on the internet)

calm down son

secondaries gonna secondary, just continue to enjoy videogames and stop caring about what other people like

sorry Fera-kun-sama-san-chan-senpai but that really just bothers me. :c

i don't know what that means.

NO STOP IT LET ME BE A HIPSTER

Zun was, according to the hoax, going to remake eoSD. It's a lie, though, because I can't find documentation and stuff.

Anyway, I really need to stop playing so much touhou, I swear i'm getting a bit worse...

Also, I hate EoSD MarisaB/Lazer. Too much spread for a foward focus shot, and flickering lazers make me want to punch a fairy who isn't Cirno. Ugh. How do you do it Emerald.

Edited by Faraam

Zun was, according to the hoax, going to remake eoSD. It's a lie, though, because I can't find documentation and stuff.

Anyway, I really need to stop playing so much touhou, I swear i'm getting a bit worse...

Also, I hate EoSD MarisaB/Lazer. Too much spread for a foward focus shot, and flickering lazers make me want to punch a fairy who isn't Cirno. Ugh. How do you do it Emerald.

Laser is not difficult, ze.

It is called 'Illusion Laser' for a reason, and a such they disappear and reappear(in EoSD and PCB anyway). And as such Marisa has a lot of spread fire to compensate for it, I think.

I still don't understand Yoshika's first spell.

I'm, like, not.even playing Touhou right now, but I'm just wondering what the heck is up with that.

If you kill the ghosts, she absorbs the spirits they drop and regains health.

However, if you ignore them, they turn red after a couple of seconds and start firing at you really fast.

If you want to capture this spell, you'll have to deal with the bullet spam and avoid hitting the ghosts, which is pretty unreasonable for a Stage 3 boss.

If you just want to survive, ignore Yoshika and keep killing the ghosts to keep the number of bullets you have to deal with low while waiting for the timer to tick down to zero.

That's all there is to it, really.

why am i trying to capture extra keine's spells @_@

The second one is actually really easy if you do it right, and the first one is managable if you know how it works, but yeah, the third is like the first one except 100% more stupid. Personally, I always bomb the third spellcard (unless I don't have any bombs) and am mentally prepared to bomb the first as well in case I screw it up.

Edited by Scarlet

I still don't understand Yoshika's first spell.

I'm, like, not.even playing Touhou right now, but I'm just wondering what the heck is up with that.

Is that the one where she summons two orbs that shoot at you and they shoot more frequently if left alone?

It might be cuz I'm on easy but personally I just focus on her and usually end up ending the card before the bullets become too much