• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

woah guys i actually made it to stage 5 on ufo, welp the ride was fun, woah actually made it to stage 6, sanae b really makes the stage parts alot easier, still a ton of bullshit though. okay quit beginning of stage 6 is stupid man i hate this game.

Edited by Junk

OKAMI.

I need to finish it.

Yes, yes, you do

Not making progress is so incredibly frustrating. Sometimes you have to know when to just put the game down, step back, and breath deeply.

I'm in one of those spots right now, I think.

Still at Hourai Elixir, eh? How many attempts so far?

I feel like the only person that finds Vajra fun now

I find it fun too! But I can't capture it on Normal...

I find it fun too! But I can't capture it on Normal...

yes, continue so I can make fun of you for not doing so

in other news FANTASTICA HAS WAY TOO MUCH HP

I nearly perfect cleared Byakuren in boss rush practice but uuuugh, one of those nonspells is literally sinker ghost on roids

http://replays.gensokyo.org/download.php?id=34533

Sakuya is my bane and I'm tempted to raise my starting lives, but that will result in a lower overall score, gotta persevere, gotta stay fly, gotta stay strong

#The #Struggle

So I just reached Mamizou's survival spell: Danmaku in Ten Transformations...

Why the heck do the later games have such evil survival spells???

Can't wait, since I'm going to 1CC TD.

Hi Kalas

In case of the latter, I might just watch other players' replays to learn how to tackle these spells.

I can offer you the replay of my old Reimu Clear, if you want (Here). I did most of the spells sort-of correctly, although I didn't capture all of them (sometimes just because I came into the spellcard with trance because I died to the non-spell prior to it). The majority of my deaths was to her non-spells. xD

So I just reached Mamizou's survival spell: Danmaku in Ten Transformations...

Why the heck do the later games have such evil survival spells???

It's actually not as bad as it seems at first glance. The rhythm to dodge everything remains pretty simple until the timer reaches 10 seconds. It's one of the few EX survival spells I could plausibly capture.

Edited by Scarlet

I can offer you the replay of my old Reimu Clear, if you want (Here). I did most of the spells sort-of correctly, although I didn't capture all of them (sometimes just because I came into the spellcard with trance because I died to the non-spell prior to it). The majority of my deaths was to her non-spells. xD

Yay, thanks~! I actually find her non-spells to be really easy, to the extent that I sometimes stop firing at long range so that I can get more spirits when I'm at close range (because Trance is AMAZING against Mamizou), thus prolonging the non-spells.

It's actually not as bad as it seems at first glance. The rhythm to dodge everything remains pretty simple until the timer reaches 10 seconds. It's one of the few EX survival spells I could plausibly capture.

I only went as far as the dog+bird phase in my only Extra run where I encountered it, but on Spell Practice, I get crushed the moment the people arrive.

That run had a few silly deaths, and I think I might be able to clear Extra by just not screwing up and abusing Trance more often (which includes stalling non-spells for more close-range spirits). Really, the biggest problem here is spell #7 with dogs + birds. Vertical micrododging with funny looking bullets and confusing hitboxes coming from BOTH sides is just too much for me.

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK, FINALLY GODAMN 1CCED GAME BUT FUCKING NO, I GET HIT RIGHT WHEN SHE EXPLODES, FUCK THIS FUCK THS, okay now it's funny lmao

Edited by Junk