• Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon
    • Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
    • The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
    • Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

I CANNOT READ YOUR MIND K-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

uh

len looks so irate that he 1cc'd, still, gz

anyway, 1cc SoEW

I'm never touching this garbage anymore fuck this game

pk6PF59.png

Reimu is canonically fat huh.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

...you do know that there's a total counter shown above the spell description, right? Both a shot-specific counter and an all-shots counter are shown so you don't need to calculate anything.

You apparently took the memorization for slightly longer than I did, but yeah, the crazy reflexes required at the ending are as impressive as I'd expect. Good job!

Merlin's opener used to be the most evil attack I've faced in Touhou... until I learned how to deal with it. Slipping through the blue arrowheads of the previous wave is a lot easier than it would seem, and the non-spell becomes trivial once you learn to keep doing that.

Unless you're using SakuyaB, which doesn't have auto-homing, in which case... good luck! Even your bombs won't do any damage~

I never tried the pacifist thing, but that actually sounds like a good idea. And I would really love an optional toggle between Practice Mode with standard lives and maxed lives.

Actually, while I might have known, it had completely slipped my mind. How awkward. And yeah, thanks for the congrats!

For Merlin... yeah, I'm on Sakuya B. I've had more stupid deaths trying to reposition my knives while I'm dodging to the opposite side so I can focus lock them and still hit her that I reached the point where I don't even bother trying to worry about doing decent damage, simply hoping to survive long enough and just hit her whenever I pass beneath her, though I'm not sure that's ideal either. I'd love to practice it more, but Stage 4 is a literal marathon, so it gets tedious. The funny thing is that even if PCB had a nice Spellcard practice option like IN or later entries, it would be completely useless because this is a nonspell. What luck, right?