School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I think I lived longer by keeping away from the game, which is sad because I'm to a point where I put minimal effort into D1 expecting a d1 lynch. Surviving d made me realize just how far behind I was and I couldn't be assed to catch up when it was p.much bus city anyway

FYI my hijack failed every night dawgs

Sry for the lack of activity all

AND HERE'S WHY!

N1 - During the closing hours of D1, ScarletFlame sent in an early night action to jail BBM. No explanation, either.

N2 - ScarletFlame jailed BT. to keep his sorry ass from being vigged. Unfortunately, it also meant that the hijack failed.

N3 - You think Shinori WOULDN'T target BT.?

Dishonorable mention for unlucky actions - Refa

N1 - Managed to target Prims successfully, right before he kicked the bucket.

N2 - Targeted Randa, who Shinori safeguarded

N3 - Manix the Townie chose to jail SB.

Edited by eclipse

Larsa was shot for being obvtown and on-point in general.

Randa was shot because we had come to the conclusion Manix's role existed and scum had deadchat in this game, so I made a post figuring Randa was the Haze role from SFMM3. Really fucked us over.

Fun fact: I told both Elie and Mancer to push me as Mancer's counterwagon. Only Elie listens and then he basically flakes the game, wasting all cred he got from it.

Mafia sucks.

Thanks to Gorf for trying to stick it out though, he played pretty well.

Manix pls stop threadspamming.

Edited by Prims

other stuff:

- Gorf claimed vig because we misunderstood his role

- can we please stop trying to get newcomers from SF but outside the mafia forum to play? This is the second game in a row where the newbie just placed a vote on the largest wagon and then flaked. We already have a sizable enough community as is (I just filled a 21p game!), if there's a new member who is genuinely interested in committing to mafia then they'll find the forum and sign up themself.

also game wasn't actually that scumsided when our double hijack would, in practice, never ever work unless we lucked out on our pr kills

i would've just made the safeguard VT and replaced the double hijack with an ordinary roleblock, also removing the roleblock from gorf's role

if anything, i'd just call the set-up swingy.

10/4/1 is pretty much always going to be scumsided unless you have CF7 balance skills. Even if your Hijack wasn't going to work the Town PRs could never really be protected and work and you had a potential strongman on top of that.

Shoutout to Gorf for getting as far as he could and to Manix/BT for saving the dead slot/very good vig shots (although I agree Manix pls stop spamposting so much ;_;)

5%28190%29.png

Yay town. Glad we pulled out the win and no apologies needed, Manix.

I can do shout-outs, but I have to say I love the friendly atmosphere here on this site and personally I am very happy I lived throughout the entire game and was able to help solve the final puzzle since I am usually NK'd by like N2 on my home site haha. It was a lot of fun to get to know everyone who played in this game and I will be wanting to sign up for another one for sure.

also game wasn't actually that scumsided when our double hijack would, in practice, never ever work unless we lucked out on our pr kills

i would've just made the safeguard VT and replaced the double hijack with an ordinary roleblock, also removing the roleblock from gorf's role

if anything, i'd just call the set-up swingy.

That I can agree on~! Wait, I'm agreeing with Prims?!

BRB banning self :P:

not an active night role but somebody should re-use the two-way courier from ICBINSFMM3, that role was hella cool

I liked the roles I put in that game in general (disabler cop! hunter vig!), but lol ICBINSFMM3.

Edited by Prims