School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess who wound up sick as all hell after last night?

The "clipsey needs to lie down again because her head hurts and no that's not a hangover" votals"

Manix (3) - BT., BBM, #HBC Gorf

Shinori (2) - Manix, Refa

Not voting: Half the game

You have a bit under 12 hours remaining.

Safeguards are meant to block hooks mostly, whereas Manix's role hooks the target himself.

...Right. Probably should have thought of that myself, so braindead. Still not convinced Manix is scum, but yeah since it's not a CC.

##Unvote

i still woke up shit, hurray

do you know how bad it is to fake a protective role, particularly one that is janned? you don't do it since you get PoE'd when you don't show up dead.

you realize that you can literally leave me alive and if BT is hooked again, you can then lynch me.

also there have been cases of scum faking safeguard even though they weren't one. you also realize that if shinori is scum he is probably ~lying~ about his role. n1 idle could be n1 jan into n2 safeguard as a JOAT. scum safeguard is dumb, yes, but not if it is limited.

without giving a reason why prims would push him over Mancer.

except i kind of did?

roles are a thing (i doubt scum have another info role), and also the J wagon never got off the ground anyway. mancer was just the easy out to getting towncred as GF

in addition, prims likes getting into slapfights with scumbuddies, it just happens. not always will it result in a lynch anyway, unless he's really committed to it.

if i can't convince you that shinori is scum by role then let's look at his one (1) content post source and iso

WRT bolded why are we jumping to the conclusion that a claimed vig is actually a vig and not an sk? Just curious. Also gut feeling says something is wrong about this post and I don't really like it. Not sure quite what is bothering me though.

pointless sk spec + weak randa suspicion

One pointless comment. Info that you got hooked. and then two paragraphs about you waffling on BT. How exactly is this actually helpful content to us? How is this actually scumhunting? You shouldn't be able to get away with this lazy sort of post. You didn't even vote anyone. I can understand needing to look at other interactions but why not just wait then until you had read stuff?

a bbm suspicion which isn't completely off base, but the last comment is not a thing that should happen, bc getting some content out > not getting content out in general

This post and the argument you had really reminded me of how I act sometimes. And I honestly feel this seems off for Refa which makes me kind of wary of him.

mudslinging refa and never mentioning it ever again (in this post and see his iso)

then there's a bunch of stuff about rapier, it was an easy wagon so it doesn't really matter a lot. but it was incredibly reactionary and tonally off as well

Lynch priority: Rapier > BBM > others that are mostly null at the moment as I'm still reading a few things and trying to get my thoughts together.

lynch priority: now without refa.

BBM's posts generally seem fairly weak as well. A few of the posts from him don't seem to actually have much ACTUAL content to them. Both of his posts that I quoted in this post are two prime examples of that. I'd honestly recommend looking at them and deciding for yourselves how they seem to you.

and here's the cheerleading a lynch. he's doing this to look like he wants bbm lynched but not wanting to take responsibility for it by using weak language. it actually reads like distancing, to be honest.

i actually reread gorf's post.

but something tells me his role is too ridiculous to be mafia aligned.

##vote manix[/b]

intense juxtaposition intensifies

seriously dude. make up your mind.

and hell, even jumps from "content is okay enough for a guy who skimmed" to "barely brushes upon finding scum"

???

i'm trying to get my thoughts in order here, bear with me.

also ngl people have been lazy this game and not reevaluating their reads much. your first response to someone attacking a townread should not be to pretty much ignore them, you should probably reread with a different context in mind and then see if that's logical

/theoryend

also #sftowns not rereading is still definitely a thing and i will keep harping on about it until the day i leave

i

(yes hi i am still here)

you don't go lynching people because you think they're itp. because 1) it's a crapshoot, 2) hunting mafia is easier when there are flipped mafia 3) removing the chance for crossfire actually hurts town and 4) it eventually sorts itself out anyway

Why is being able to guess the cop's identity a point in your favour? If anything that means we should lynch you because if you're scum you're more likely to kill them.

Manix; do you think I am scum hard-defending my buddy Shinori?