School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i literally forgot about this because i've been too busy being smashed but time to not get ModKO'd because smashnation

Can someone give me a synopsis of wats wat?

manix claimed jailer + scapegoat, shinori claimed scapegoat. none of them seem to be playing like mafia but nonetheless their roles coexisting as town is literally bad game design, but apparently it's in bad taste to lynch between them cuz lYnChInG fOr ItP iS sTuPiD so we're lynching poly, and if you continue playing the way you have you're likely next soooooooo yea. put your vote on poly scrub.

and i know who the cop is...

wouldn't it make more sense to block the cop and let bt shoot the lurkers, under the presumtion that the lurkers can still be town?

also the post had implications, even if you weren't intending on them.

blocking BT is safer than taking a risk on blocking someone whom you're only guessing is the cop (though tbf it also hinges on Elie being your buddy bc a misvig would is better in most situations than a no-vig)

it's what I would do, so if you want to read implications of me saying you're a shit player then that's your problem, sorry

or the fact that it literally does not matter on my alignment, is me hooking bt is a death wish and should i be scum i would want to stay alive. did you miss that line of play

I've already answered that point and I don't feel as if I'd be capable of reiterating myself without getting another warning. I suggest you reread #809, #810, and #814, and if you don't get my point then we'll have to agree to disagree on the matter.

The "I'm disappointed that no one noticed the extra quotation mark in the last votals" votals

Poly (5) - Refa, SB, #HBC Gorf, Shinori

Manix (2) - BT., BBM

Shinori (1) - Manix

Elieson (1) - Poly

Not voting: Elieson, #HBC J

One hour and 36 minutes remain.

The "miraculously, I didn't have to nuke a bunch of you" votals

Poly (6) - Refa, SB, #HBC Gorf, Shinori, Elieson

Manix (2) - BT., BBM

Shinori (1) - Manix

Elieson (1) - Poly

Not voting: #HBC J

If ever I had a reason to modkill a bunch of you, this is it.

Dear Poly,

You are Guiding Zombie. Sadly, the world of Cray is not friendly to your kind.

No one needs your services, so your ability is worthless here. All you have is your word and your vote~!

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Like seriously, Guiding Zombie could use the love! Meanies.

It is now Night 3! Night 3 had better end on November 11 8:30 PM HST, or I will be peeved. I stopped procrastinating!

Edited by eclipse

Phase end~!

Once again, there's two corpses. One holds a keyboard with weird symbols on it, the other one holds a keyboard with the "R" key taped down. Hmm!

Dear BT.,

You are a generic zombie from House of the Dead. The best thing to come out of your series was Typing of the Dead.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Bite PLAYER. You're one of the few zombies that are an actual threat to the protagonist, so your bite will KILL PLAYER. You can only do this three times, before the taste of everyone else upsets your rotting stomach.

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Dear Elieson,

You are Karthus. You willingly became an undead critter, and I am sticking to this before Riot fucks with your back story even further.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Singing for PLAYER1 and PLAYER2. You'll attempt to use your infamous ultimate on PLAYER1 and PLAYER2, and they'll freak out to the point where PLAYER1 will target PLAYER2 instead of their original target, and vice versa.

You are allied with the mafia. You win if all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

It is Day 4! Phase ends on November 14 at 8:30 PM HST. Tick tick!

Edited by eclipse

Of course my action fails again...You guys are all the lamest, you know that? Would be fine with massclaiming, because with fucking Manix's and Shinori's roles in play I won't ever get a chance to do anything anyways.