School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So mafia scum is between me, Gorf, SB, and J right? Pretty sure this is auto on that front (lynch one today, block/cop two tonight, lynch the last one tomorrow if neither of the blocked people are scum or s-look, someone else can elaborate on this better than I), and also means I have to do less rereading haha. Not sure how ITP hunting would work, though. If BBM is a fulltime alignment cop, I'd assume they're also a Godfather.

Oh yeah, claiming. Like I said, weird role. So basically I target a player first (haha, MUCH SUPRISE MANY WOW); if they're an active role, they lose their vote for the following day. My choice of targets is as follows.

N1: Prims

N2: Randa

N3: SB

an thought question: chances that the entire scumteam was doing some incredibly weird bussing chain?

it's kinda looking likely

Who didn't advocate for Elieson's vig yesterday tbh? I wouldn't ascribe any TOWN CREDZ for that alone. Probably should be able to look through the other three people today, and get out some awesome post or something.

I was agreeing with you, though? Like you said SCUM MIGHT BE BUSSING and I was like WELL YEAH WHO DIDN'T WANT ELIESON VIGGED YESTERDAY. Kind of confused at where you're coming from here.

has anyone been redirected so far by the way?

I assume they tried to hijack BT on both N2 and N3 and failed due to jail and then safeguard but dunno about N1

I don't think the SK is a godfather; also I specifically got 'town' and not 'not mafia'

I would probably go Gorf > J > Refa. Refa's ability hasn't been proven yet but can't be faked and I don't feel as if it's a mafia ability in a 10/4/1 or 10/5 game; might be ITP

ngl = not gonna lie

NGL BBM, I feel like Elieson just idled for both of the night phases since he didn't seem to be paying much attention to the game. I bet Mancer and Prims were super mad at him, too. :3