School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

Why would I target Shinori? For better or worse, he's telling the truth. There's a reason I've been targeting entirely passive roles this whole time, you knoow.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bbm: i have nothing that implied otherwise (and all my targets have been proven as well so)

? not sure what point you're trying to make. I don't think either you or Shinori are ITP because I don't think the ITP is a godfather.

Hey, you know what is more productive than actually looking at peoples' content? That's right, discussing night actions. So trying to come up with a method that guarantees victory and here goes nothing.

Day 4

-Lynch SB (this is less so because I'm scumreading him -if you possess any reading ability then you'd be able to notice that I haven't even bothered reading anyone at this point because so lazy- and moreso because it's the optimal play to make at this stage; he has no night actions that can help us catch scum and if he is the ITP/mafia then leaving him alive until tommorow would be very bad for us)

Night 4

-Manix hooks Refa/Gorf/J (if both of Gorf/J claim active roles, then I wouldn't give a fuck about being hooked otherwise Manix should hook one of them instead)

-BBM scans Refa/Gorf/J (should definitely scan me if I'm not being hooked by Manix, otherwise scan me/the person Manix isn't targeting, who even cares at this point)

-Refa targets Gorf/J (something that should definitely happen if one of them claim a passive role, otherwise it won't make a difference so meh; just kind of frustrated that my role has been doing like fuck all this entire game)

-Shinori safeguards BBM (just in case mafia has a hooker or something to that effect, I dunno what else he'd do with his role)

Putting my mouth where my money...wait fuck, it's the other way around isn't it? Anyways yeah, doing that.

##Vote: SB

refa if you don't think there's an sk, let me show you some numbers:

d1 10/5

d1 mislynch 9/5

d2 8/5 (no vig)

d2 mislynch 7/5

d3 6/5, parity due to scum mayor (unless it turns off which is dumb bc otherwise it's a pointless scum role and scum are buff as fuck this game)

sb is also almost confirmed to not have a kill since i hooked him last night and there were still the expected two kills

refa revise you're plan

The optimal play for scum to make was for Elieson to kill because they knew that you would not be hooking him. That is also why BT died instead of you, even though scum would much rather have a vig alive than a Jailkeeper.

refa if you don't think there's an sk, let me show you some numbers:

d1 10/5

d1 mislynch 9/5

d2 8/5 (no vig)

d2 mislynch 7/5

d3 6/5, parity due to scum mayor (unless it turns off which is dumb bc otherwise it's a pointless scum role and scum are buff as fuck this game)

I'm pretty sure there's an ITP, just not an SK. ;/

SB not being mafia relies on his mayor not turning off (contrary to what you say, mayor turning off at LYLO/MYLO still makes the role a pretty powerful one).

Gorf, you should claim since you're on and all that.

Arsonist, Prophet, Survivor.

Also that's not true, because it gives scum vote control during the days before LYLO/MYLO.

a ~visible~ scum mayor is literally one of the more pointless roles since you can't get random hammers

it's basically a role that proves itself and scum do not have any of those

Anyways, you're basically just arguing balance at this point (as someone who has complained about balance and such in eclipse games for a good while) rather than arguing why the play I'm suggesting is optimal.