School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're actually in potential *YLO or something if Gorf's claim is real? Need to go out for a bit though so can't check yet.

@eclipse

Do X-shot roles still consume a shot when roleblocked/they fail?
Does a 1-shot Janitor count as an active role?

Ok so J is 99% scum but just in case.

Lynch SB

Manix jails Refa

Gorf shoots J

Shinori safeguards Gorf

BBM cops... Larsa? lol

If J dies (and someone else), lynch BBM since everyone else will be either proven by his cop reports or being a vig.

If there's only one death, lynch either J or Gorf depending on whether or not Manix is still alive. I think this works?

5%28202%29.png

You guys are beginning to make a grave mistake by mislynching me. Especially when we have a claimed anti-town Indy and also the other mafia. Trying to mod-meta is incredibly not valid logic nor is it smart. The reason why I say this with such conviction because I know the truth. If you guys do lynch me, then you guys are also going to learn the truth to the matter, but I do not believe you guys have the pieces to solve the entire game at this juncture if you are so willing to believe claims = solution.

I mean this with sincerity, you guys need to look at play first then have roles come in. Look at the way Gorf comes in to vote me and use that to help you truly examine the matter at hand.

I am tempted to vote Refa and oust him mainly because I have a lynch all anti-town factions and keeping him alive is also a threat because he could be lying since he has been lying to us all game. He has tried to lynch town and is asking us to lynch other townies for his own win-con. Excuse me, but I am heavily against going against my own win-con to please that of an indy so since I know for 100% fact that Refa is an indy since he actually claimed that and retracted his original claim. So along with him trying to lynch town, wanting to convince us all to lynch all passive roles for him, the fact that he isn't a part of town and his on independent party, and also lying about his role*goes without saying*, he should be lynched.

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

That's because people are not looking at the full picture of things and trying to just believe everyone's claim as real. I believe that is why you guys do not have the puzzle pieces. Let me boil this down to you guys:

The main reason I am being lynched is because my role claim toDay.

The only scum-lynch we have had this game is Mancer D1 and the rest have been shot by BT. and we are on D4 so that means we have had a total of 2 lynches that have been town and toDay with my lynch will be leading to 3 mislynches in a row.

We need to talk about why people are 100% town and figure that out, especially since we have 2 days of discussion.

For the record, my passive thing was a lie; I just wanted to see what Gorf would claim in case he was scum (obviously no longer a worry).

Also Gorf, you probably shouldn't try to shoot me since I still have a shot redirect. Also SB, pretty sure J is Mafia Hooker or something to that effect so if I'm just removed from the game, all you need to do is have Shinori safeguard Manix and Manix jail him (and Gorf can probably just chill).

okay then, who's claim isn't real? gorf's? he can prove it by shooting you tonight. shinori and manix have both been cleared by BBM, who CANNOT be the janitor I just realized as he was jailed night 1. I'm obviously not scum trying to lynch myself in an autowin plan, so that just leaves refa who can be jailed and taken care of anyway after your flip if you die.

he's the janitor refa lol, there's not gonna be a hooker AND a buffed up hijacker lol

Oh and the tl;dr obvious answer to your question is lol Refa is scum because he claimed scum.

For the final mafia member? I would need to read Ellie's posts but the fact is since we nailed 2 scum by D2. I would have to read Ellie's posts but at the same time she never really posted so the trail is cold. The person who looks most obvious for Ellie's scum-partner in my mind is Gorf for his not fully committed push on Ellie. Especially because he is the only one with an obvious connection to her.

Scum doesn't have the potential to pick up extra kills in a 10/4/1 game lol, and if he isn't really a vig we win anyway by lynching him first and then you (because refa is then forced to side with town).

yo

we gotta fuckin kill refa

##vote refa

i seriously think j is the last scum at this point and im willin to shoot em in the face toNight but we cant ignore lynch all liars and lynching the claimed indy at this point.

ill shoot j toNight, bbm can cop whoever dafuq really (god damn both manix and shin being town is RETARDED), manix should jail sb and shin safeguards me. that way we got a safe Night's actions and everything that goes down goes down correctly.

inb4 refa is scum and this is ##bigplays

Also while this would be amazing, I think I'd still lose unless I was like a hitman.