School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. The only flaw is that I'd have to rely on scum to kill you.

(also changed my avatar midgame because best scum tell)

shinori should safeguard manix; my action failing is not as bad as manix's action failing

yo dawg i herd u lieked safegurds so i saefguarded ur safgraud

i'm in for this plan

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

also lol @ J's posts that I skimmed, particularly the "the only reason i am being lynched is because of my claim". which isn't entirely true.

@eclipse

Do X-shot roles still consume a shot when roleblocked/they fail?

Does a 1-shot Janitor count as an active role?

TEE-HEE~!

Not sure what just happened, will compile votals and all.

The "well that was short" votals

Refa (4) - #HBC J, #HBC Gorf, Manix, Refa

Not voting: BBM, SB, Shinori

After a much-heated argument, the lot of you decided that atheism was the best course. Of course, Refa disagreed.

Dear Refa,

You are Lazarus. You predated the rest of these scrubs by a couple of millennia.

You think these wannabe undead are a blight upon the world, but you can't murder them all (lest Jesus get mad at you). Instead, you'll resort to. . .other means. You trust that God will take care of those zombies who actively do things, so it's up to you to take care of the passive ones.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Pray for PLAYER. While God won't smite them outright, He'll take away their voice, and by that, I mean their vote. PLAYER's vote will count for zero. This ability WILL work in MYLO/LYLO, and kick me if I forget about it.

Since your resurrection went off without a hitch, the first time someone tries to kill you, they'll kill whoever you targeted with your night ability instead. . .but if you idle, this ability will not work!

You are allied with yourself, and win when all passive roles are dead. If a passive role is lynched, and you are part of that wagon, death will not be enough to stop you from winning, should all passive roles die before the game ends!

Yet somehow, Lazarus wasn't the only dead guy to come back, according to the Bible. OH NOES!

It is now Night 4! Night 4 ends on November 13 at 8:00 PM (or possibly a bit later if dinner goes overtime). Here ya go~!

Dead and not playing

I get the feeling that the roles were not RNGed at all...

Dead and not playing

You're just sad that I'm going to win and you're going to lose.

-Famous Last Words

Dead and not playing

Uhh, not really.

We can still win together with you lol!

Dead and not playing

"SHUT UP" - Seriously Bpostrestricted, 2012

. . .or dinner can be canceled, and I spend an hour typing up a long-winded reply to some PM because I'm easily distracted. :P:

Phase end~!

There's one less of you, but which one of you bit the dust?

Dear BBM,

You are--

That was NOT helpful!

It is now Day 5! Day 5 ends on November 16 at 8:00 PM HST! THE CLOCK!

Edited by eclipse

ohhhhhhhh boyyyyyy

na faiiiiiiiled

k. atm we have sb manix shin and j alive. obviously bbm was town and not lying about manix and shin. i am far more inclined to believe j is scum than sb... but considering the possibility that everybody is wrong and he's more than just a mayor i guess, letting him live till lylo is an awful choice. tbh, this setup so far has been RIDICULOUS and i wouldn't doubt the possibility of sb being more than just a mayor.

##vote sb

i'm more willing to bow this out with j toMorrow than auto lose if sb is actually scum.