It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a Retro 3-pack today at GameStop, there was one in stock. It was tempting, but I decided to pass on it. Don't need any more amiibos.

I saw a Retro 3-pack today at GameStop, there was one in stock. It was tempting, but I decided to pass on it. Don't need any more amiibos.

There are surprisingly a lot of 3 Packs in stock. Even here in my local area, my ebgames are filled with them.

CRHzN4QWUAAeJKw.jpg

November 11, In-Store only Mii 3-Pack

Also looks like Villager and Mega Wooly Yoshi are gonna be TrU exclusives wowooow

Also also right now, Pink Wooly Yoshi is available at TrU only (well, on Friday 10/16 it will be)

Falco Pre-Orders for In-Store pickup are about to go Live

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-super-smash-bros-falco/4575401.p?id=1219770992857&skuId=4575401

A Technical issue is preventing you from selecting a Store, but BB.com tech support is working on it. Limit 1 per customer

I'd say if you want falco, go for this nowwwwww

Edited by Elieson

Sweet!

And apparently, NOW Falco's up for Shipping. I'm not chancing the cancel of my current order to convert to Shipping though (plus he's close to my office)

Recently preordered blue and pink yoshi this morning. I dont have a pic of my collection but I do have this list.

amiibo%20checklist_zps7objuahq.jpg

Are those images of Lucas, Roy, and Ryu are really from the game data or official artwork from Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U and not exactly the Amiibo Figurines? (I manage to see Lucas, Roy, and Ryu in that image, but, it's hard to tell to from the fading.)

And also, I managed to got a Mario and a Toon Link amiibo also. But, I will might get a Shulk, Marth, and other amiibos later on.

Edited by King Marth 64

Well, of course, that thing is big. Having a lot would take up a lot of shelf space.

EDIT: Wait, the Miis are TRU exclusive too? WTF, why are they getting everything now? I'm glad I imported my Mii Swordfighter. NoA just loves to keep bullshitting.

Edited by Anacybele