• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.play-asia.com/nfc-reader-writer-for-3ds/13/708px1

Official Release Jul 30th Japan

YES!

The Peripheral Device is COMING OUT! *Hi fives Nintendo of Japan*

Codename S.T.E.A.M (Aug) and Fire Emblem IF (Jul), here I come!

Edited by Princess_Florina

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/3bozy2/630_target_targetcom_update/

Target!US is going on an overhaul. In about 2 weeks time, Target will have the following available:

31,000+ Rosalina & Luma amiibo

4,000+ Marth

?? WFT, Pit and Jigglypuff

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/3bozy2/630_target_targetcom_update/

Target!US is going on an overhaul. In about 2 weeks time, Target will have the following available:

31,000+ Rosalina & Luma amiibo

4,000+ Marth

?? WFT, Pit and Jigglypuff

They still are having no Robin's or Lucina's though. .___.

Nice that Nintendo finally realizes how serious the sales are on these.

I was wrong..In-Store Only

there will be limited quantities as they will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis with a limit of one per customer.

dcf8fc022e.jpg

Edited by Elieson

And why, Best Buy, did you not do a one per customer rule on the Meta Knight restock? >_>

Anyway, hopefully I'll be around when Dark Pit goes up. He's kinda cool.

EDIT: Wait, where does it say in-store only?

Edited by Anacybele

The twitter says only at bestbuy, and bestbuy.com says it here.

To say Nintendo’s amiibo are popular would be quite the understatement.

The $12.99 interactive figures have captivated gamers and collectors alike, and everyone seems to have a favorite character.

Come July 31, the Dark Pit amiibo will be released, and he can only be found at your local Best Buy store. You can’t pre-order this exclusive amiibo.

Fans will recognize the character from Kid Icarus: Uprising as Pit’s mysterious black-clad doppelgänger.

Compatible with a variety of games – including Super Smash Brothers – just tap the Dark Pit amiibo figure to your Wii U GamePad to bring him to life and expand your game play.

Word to the wise: Get to your local Best Buy store early because there will be limited quantities as they will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis with a limit of one per customer. Also be on the lookout for offers on Nintendo products that day.

Lucina at Game.CO.UK (14.99, ships to America for reasonable rates)

http://www.game.co.uk/en/lucina-amiibo-super-smash-bros-collection-324224

Edited by Elieson

Dark pit will make amazing trade fodder, if you can get your hands on one. I bet it could trade for a Wolly Yoshi

Dark Pit is:

In Store only

One per Customer

Edited by Elieson

I don't see where it says Dark Pit can't be ordered online. I'm not talking about preorders, I'm talking about being available online on release.

Besides, why would Dark Pit have a listing on the Best Buy website if it can't be ordered online?

I don't see where it says Dark Pit can't be ordered online. I'm not talking about preorders, I'm talking about being available online on release.

Besides, why would Dark Pit have a listing on the Best Buy website if it can't be ordered online?

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/dark-pit-amiibo-officially-confirmed-as-best-buy-exclusive/

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=dark+pit&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Both of these are likely going to be retailed exclusives. Dark Pit is going to be Best Buy only. July 31st, eh? Good! Because I've already purchased and downloaded some awesome games anyhow. The amiibo craze isn't going to completely consume me.

Classics

-Ghoul Patrol (Wii Shop)

-Final Fantasy II (Original IV SNES) (Wii Shop)

-Final Fantasy III (Original VI SNES) (Wii Shop)

-Earthbound (SNES (Wii-U Shop)

-Wild Guns (SNES) (Wii Shop)

-F-Zero (Wii-U Shop)

-Mario Bros (Wii-U Shop)

They all costed no more than 60 dollars. Sick of Emulators anyway. Next month...R.I.P wallet...

-Dark Pit

-Palutena

-Duck Hunt

-R.O.B

-Zero Suit Samus

-Mr. Game and Watch

-Ganondorf

-8-bit Mario

-Splatoon Gang

-Dr. Mario

Gonna be easy for Ganon since he's no hard at all to get.

Except he wouldn't have an online listing with a "coming soon" button if he was in-store only. I'll wait and see what happens. Until then, I won't believe he's in-store only. That would just be bullshit.

Gotta camp in line for this...

July 31st is the day that they are going to be released in America.

-----

Shit! There's Fire Emblem IF and the Perpetual Device(3DS amiibo support)...too to buy. Definitely R.I.P wallet!

Yeah, which is a day I'll likely be at work and I work in the morning. -_- So even if I could go to Best Buy, I probably wouldn't get there in time...

Now I just got the King, and while I realize that every figure is it's own design challenge, I did not expect any Amiibo to be this heavy. Unlike with the other Amiibos, I am actually afraid Dedede might break something instead of the other way around.

Edited by BrightBow

Ike fights for his friends.

Ike lucha por sus amigos

idk how to say "fight" in italian, but i know how to say "kill"

ike uccide per i suoi amici

When will the ZSS amiibo be released!!!! *cry*