It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

Got my Wii Fit Trainer today, alongside Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (I wanted something else in the cart so I didn't spend $5 in shipping just for the amiibo).

Now all I want is Samus and R.O.B. Two robots, hurr hurr. And maybe Peach.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just got a Pit Amiibo from Amazon that's apparently shipping from the U.S. at retail price.

Here's to hoping it isn't a Japanese one in disguise. *clinks fancy cup*

On a whim I picked up a Zelda amiibo from WalMart after work as well to add to my collection.

Name in Sm4sh: "ExcuuseMe!"

And here they are! I've since opened them, gave them the names of "Ninten" and "DDDestroy" in Sm4sh, used them for amiibo tap, etc.

Irx62oP.jpg

If you know what I mean

I gotta Ness at my GameStop~ I wasn't looking for him in particular, I was initially just checking around for Story of Seasons 'cause I heard the game was fun, but I started talking to one of the employees about amiibo and he said that they just had two in, so I nabbed one of them \^o^/

And now my magnificent collection is up to two: Ness and Peach C;

Yay!

Thank Iwata for FINALLY fixing this mess.

I know how you feel, Carter. I couldn't go anywhere either because my parents are in Vegas. I wish I could drive too. :(

I wound up giving up $50 on eBay to get Dedede and Ness. I wasn't planning on getting Ness since I don't really care much for him, but I figured if I got an opportunity, I'd take it to trade later.

That's not bad. $25 each!

Edited by Princess_Florina

On a side note, the GameStop I went to had 8 Nesses and 7 DeDeDes in stock. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they restocked them, particularly as the Gamestop is in an area where there's no real major cities! (Milwaukee is the closest "big" city, and it's an hour and a half drive away!)

Edited by Bullwine85

So I just got a Pit Amiibo from Amazon that's apparently shipping from the U.S. at retail price.

Here's to hoping it isn't a Japanese one in disguise. *clinks fancy cup*

Who did you order it from?

Just ordered Rosalina and Luma from target.com at MSRP! Sure shipping was $4.98 and WFT was up on there as well for a few seconds and then gone, but I can't complain!

That's not bad. $25 each!

Yeah, that was my thought exactly, but it still would've been nice to pick them up for MSRP too. :P

Man, I never expected Rosalina to get a restock (like many people, I thought she'd get replaced with a SMB Rosalina)... I paid $38 for her on eBay only because I thought I'd never see her again. Carter paid that much for her too, if memory serves. We just have a lot of Amiibo troubles, don't we, girl? DX

Pff, I never cared about that "1st edition/print" stuff. :P If it's a nice looking Amiibo I really wanted, then that's good enough for me. My Ike isn't "first print" but I still love it! ^^

Yea, I just like NA Boxed, don't care much about which edition it is.

I just called up Target.com because of an error and they offered to add a WiiFit to my order, to compensate for the issues I had!

WOO WOW! Still had to pay for it, but since they're sold out online, dunno how I swung that one!

Oh, that's cool, Sara! :D Hope Target makes good on that order they gave you!

And Taco, if you get that Ike painted/customized to be Vanguard Ike, I'll pay you good money for it! lol I'd get another Ike and try it myself, but I just know I'd ruin him. I have almost no experience at that stuff. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Yep, 2 Rosalinas and a WiiFit

I'm a happy camper!

The one WiiFit i have has a spot on her face on the box, where the sticker was peeled off and took part of her face with it. It's not terribly noticable, but at least now I'm getting a minty fresh one

I'm getting more Rosalumas now (now apparently I have 4) so I can keep one, give one to Lexi, and hopefully get one customized and/or use for trade fodder for future amiibo

I want this tooooo

8bd7da5527.jpg

Who did you order it from?

I can't check Amazon right now, but it was here in the U.S., and I'm 99.9% sure it was from Texas. Again, it was retail price (I can't say the same for shipping, which bumps it up to about 16, 7 dollars) so I'm pretty sure it was a restock Pit.

Edited by ~Silver

Aisde from ZSS (and later Lucas), I think I'm done with all this amiibo hunting. I don't want to spend any more money on these things!

I'll think about it if I see a Palutena or Ness in stores, but I'd have to be lucky for that (though I've heard Ness has good restocks).

There's a distribution center in Irvine, Houston, Alliance and two more, so if it came from a Dist center at MSRP, it's likely legit.

Aisde from ZSS (and later Lucas), I think I'm done with all this amiibo hunting. I don't want to spend any more money on these things!

I'll think about it if I see a Palutena or Ness in stores, but I'd have to be lucky for that (though I've heard Ness has good restocks).

I'd give you the Ness I ordered if I wound up not being able to find a trade for it, but...yeah. xP

Dang, Rosalina and Jigglypuff have apparently been up at Target for a while now. Should still be up for anyone interested~

WFT, Marth, Wario, and Charizard are all gone though.

Yeah, that was my thought exactly, but it still would've been nice to pick them up for MSRP too. :P

Man, I never expected Rosalina to get a restock (like many people, I thought she'd get replaced with a SMB Rosalina)... I paid $38 for her on eBay only because I thought I'd never see her again. Carter paid that much for her too, if memory serves. We just have a lot of Amiibo troubles, don't we, girl? DX

Even Sakurai has trouble getting them.

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-card-mini-album/13/708yub

Wait for the cards. They cost much less and offers to have you access the content as well.

-----

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-reflet-re-run/13/708q03

Reflet

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-ness-re-run/13/708q05

Ness

So happy that more of these things are around. Off with the scalpers.

Edited by Princess_Florina

I keep missing Rosalinas online. :<

I can get one on Amazon for around 30 bucks and I'm slowly starting to think that might be the best way.