Super Training

Anacybele

So, question on Super Training.

I'm trying to do the Drag Down Hydreigon Super Training level to get Moon Stones (I need two to evolve the Nidos), but I keep getting Sun Stones out of it. But I had looked it up and it said Moon Stones are supposed to be a prize for completing it as well. Is this just inaccurate or am I just getting unlucky? I will need Sun Stones eventually, but still...

Also, do we know if Super Training is coming back in ORAS? I like it a lot, so I hope it does. Makes EV training a lot simpler for someone that isn't very knowledgeable on the subject, like me. :P

I'm just having a lot of trouble getting my hands on even one Moon Stone though. I've tried Thiefing on wild Lunatone and winning an inverse battle too...

Edited by Anacybele

So, question on Super Training.

I'm trying to do the Drag Down Hydreigon Super Training level to get Moon Stones (I need two to evolve the Nidos), but I keep getting Sun Stones out of it. But I had looked it up and it said Moon Stones are supposed to be a prize for completing it as well. Is this just inaccurate or am I just getting unlucky? I will need Sun Stones eventually, but still...

Also, do we know if Super Training is coming back in ORAS? I like it a lot, so I hope it does. Makes EV training a lot simpler for someone that isn't very knowledgeable on the subject, like me. :P

I'm just having a lot of trouble getting my hands on even one Moon Stone though. I've tried Thiefing on wild Lunatone and winning an inverse battle too...

You're getting really unlucky. I'm fairly sure super training is confirmed to be back in ORAS.

Tell me about it, now I'm only getting PP Ups... -_-

But that's good to hear. :)

EDIT: Ugh, now I've gotten EVERY single possible prize except a Moon Stone! Give me a break. -_-

Edited by Anacybele

Well, I finally got a Moon Stone earlier, so all is good for right now. But I bet I'm gonna go through the same annoyance with trying to get the second one I need. xP

That's possible. The last Super Secret Training level is different depending on the version of the game, so yeah.

It is?!I need to start Super Training.

Is there can you shield with R?Because,my L button broke,and I'm not doing third or fourth stage levels if I can't shield.

Edited by Shadowfall

You can shield? Why did I not know this...? ._.

But yeah, the last level has you fighting a different balloon depending on the version of the game. It's Mega Tyranitar for X, Mega Aggron for Y.

You can shield? Why did I not know this...? ._.

But yeah, the last level has you fighting a different balloon depending on the version of the game. It's Mega Tyranitar for X, Mega Aggron for Y.

I found that out via the little tip thingy.It's really helpful in some situations.

Okay.Guess it makes sense because they're version exclusive megas.