If you could be any Fire Emblem character, who would you be?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats practically a curse in itself you know.

even happy-go-lucky nowi gets a little melancholic about it sometimes. <_<

seriously, have you ever put any thought into what it means to live that long? everything you care about will always, without fail, cease to exist before you do.

Yep. Unless of course there's other manaketes/long life span peeps in your circle of friends. But it would suck knowing that your common human friends will grow old and wrinkled, then kick the bucket, while you're still in your prime.

So no one wants to live for thousands of years?

Do Naga and the gods/deities count? :P But of course I don't like the fact that I have to be eternally isolated from the human world until somebody summons me or something.

thats practically a curse in itself you know.

even happy-go-lucky nowi gets a little melancholic about it sometimes. <_<

seriously, have you ever put any thought into what it means to live that long? everything you care about will always, without fail, cease to exist before you do.

If there isn't an afterlife, I'd choose loneliness rather than losing my only chance at life. My exsitence, my consciousness, I would never give that up.

I'm really the only one who tould want to be Seth?

Well, he is all around awesme. Looks good? Check! Is calm and wise? Check! IS FRICKIN' PALADIN WITH EPIC HORSE? YEAH!

I have other FE characters, who suits me better, but most of them are too old (Xavier, Duessel, Garcia), or dies quickly (Canas).

If Robin has the blood of Grima in him doesn't that make him a manakete?

I have always tought of that. Seriously, if you have the Heart and the blood of Grima, doesn't that make MU(or, at least, the MU who doesn't sacrifice him/herself for the good of the people or something like that) actually a Manakete?

I think I would be Bantu. I am a calm guy and someone says I am a really mature. Plus, being with my loved ones is one of the most important things in my life. I'd also like to live such a long life. That way I'd learn to treasure every moment.

But she can't interact with anything other than reviving a sword. Nit really a god, but a dragon ghost. She even says she is not a god.

That's just what I'd be doing after like 10,000 years of life and getting board with reality. Before that there'd be the whole ruling over the dragon tribe and halfheartedly stopping evil dragons from messing stuff up.

Pent. Not only is he awesome, but he also ditches all of his responsibilities at the end of the game to research magic and hang out with his wife. Pretty cool life, also he's not even dead by FE6 (a definite plus).

Pent. Not only is he awesome, but he also ditches all of his responsibilities at the end of the game to research magic and hang out with his wife. Pretty cool life, also he's not even dead by FE6 (a definite plus).

Wait, I just said Louise. . .EEEP!

##Vote: Refa

(on a more serious note, the responses in this thread amuse me - this could be a really interesting social experiment!)

(on a more serious note, the responses in this thread amuse me - this could be a really interesting social experiment!)

Only if we would know something more about members... Is characters what we pick are similar to us or just they are like we want to be?

Lucius. I would be beautiful, kind, talented and potentially have a hot mercenary boyfriend. The tough early years of life would be worth it.

Soren also applies but replace "kind" with "a bit of an asshole" which might be closer to reality anyway. :awesome:

You know that Lucius is man? :smug:

You know that Lucius is man? :smug:

Yes. That was sort of the point :smug:

Also, if I were a girl there would be plenty of beautiful kind talented women with possible cute boyfriends for me to be - I'd pick Lilina or Caeda, I think?

Only if we would know something more about members... Is characters what we pick are similar to us or just they are like we want to be?

If you read backwards, several people give their reasons as to why they want to be that character. Some pointed out desirable qualities in the character, others mentioned that their character of choice had similarities to them.

In both of my cases, it's who the character is associated with~!

I'd be Severa.

I like her, and I also act like her at times (though I don't go out of my to insult people, only to my friends xD). She also has nice hair that I'd love to see if she would just undo her long pigtails at one point.

Ummm, Sety. He's cool headed. He says "Screw you" to Alfan and one shots him. He knows Galzus's strength. He has Holsety. Cool animation. He is a leader. He is a huge help on ch 4x. I'm running out of ideas. He has green hair.