Fire emblem Secret games

Lord Wolfram

Fire Emblem: Pirates of the Caribbean

1.jpg

Game description:
After the discovery of America by Christopher Columbus European pirates and corsairs flocked in search of prey in the Caribbean. To hold the rule of the sea, capture and plunder merchant ships easily, burn and devastate coastal towns and rob the pearl business, the pirates made a deal with the devil, and got the help of otherworldly powers ...

Fire Emblem: Liberation

1.jpg

\"Fire Emblem: Liberation\" is a continuation of an excellent role-playing game with strategy elements about the thrilling adventures of Sofia Yamuna, the queen. Large game world, a variety of story lines and unbelievable feats of favorite characters encourage you to experience the joy of victories and bitter defeats together, to take part in numerous battles and colorful events, the decisive end of which depends on you.

Fire Emblem: Proscription

1.jpg

History is a collection of facts, which may be repeated, but can't go back. A bloody conflict with Ostrogoths for Sohpia's liberation lasted for 10 years. The base of the 5th part of \"Fire Emblem: Exile\", the historic saga, is the historical chronology of the War for Liberation with Ostrogoths.

Fire Emblem: Opposition

1.jpg

A sequel of the cult RPG with strategy elements telling the tragic fate of Yamuna,the queen,forced to confront the barbaric invasion of the Visigoths, led by cruel and greedy Austro in the conditions of the private family tragedy. Only you can stop the aggression of the dark forces and to prevent the bloody madness of the evil Thervings against rich Orthodox Sophia!

Fire Emblem: Regeneration

1.jpg

In another part of the popular role-playing game for mobile phones you have to protect the right of Yamuna, the queen, and her heroes for peace and freedom of Sofia. Fate and its favor will fill the confrontation with the Ostrogoths with complex, thrilling action, fascinating story and vivid impressions!

Fire Emblem: Purification

1.jpg

It's the final part of an exciting role-playing game,\"Fire Emblem: Purification\". The desire to beat the devil at any cost has forced the heroes to change the rules of the game. Nobody expected that old friendship will be interrupted by the worst kind of new hostility.

Fire Emblem: Invasion

1.jpg

Here is an exciting role-playing game with bright elements of strategy, where you have to take the side of the princess named Yamuna and her companions in the struggle for freedom and kingdom. Compete against the wild Gothic tribes and Domestos, the usurper, who seized power in the country by a fraud way.

Fire Emblem: Sword of Holy Spirit

1.jpg

A fascinating story of this interesting RPG will let you enjoy plenty of new adventures of the brave heroes of might and magic!

So these are the weary games that I discovered today. It can be good project to remake them.

The only problem is that those games are in Russian language. But I know that language pretty well because I am Latvian and school forces me to learn Russian.

Edit: Found two more.

Edited by Lord Wolfram

How are these secret?

they might not be sacret, but they are incredibly obscure and also not in a language that most of the people in the FE fandom understand, with the result that they are more or less unknown (i count 1 other forum thred that was quite short). I suspect that the op confused the two due to english not being his first language. On second thought, his English is pretty good. He was probably being hyperbolic.

Edited by sirmola

Well yes as he said English isn't my first and I don't know how those games call than but I discovered something.

Fire Emblem: Sword of Holy Spirit and Fire Emblem: Pirates of the Caribbean are the only games with some kind of story but the rest of games are only generic war. Nothing more.

Edited by Lord Wolfram