That moment when your entire party is statscrewed

Gradivus.

It isn't neccessarily the difficulty in executing the strategy, in retrospective I realise how good those kinds of chokes are beacuse I figured them out in chapter 1 of FE12 (then applied it in chapter 8 and 16 for laughs). My problem was trying to actually like, try to move forward quickly but really on H5 without warp or geosphere all the forged braves make it way too annoying to advance on both sides of the map fast enough before the reinforcement spam overwhelms you. And you can't effective weaponry murder a bunch of enemies on that map either.

So yeah you kind of get forced to just underdeploy, choke yourself up and shoot stuff. I don't think I had enough ranged weaponry to clear out a whole choke tbh since I had no starsphere, and sold a lot of junk to be able to buy out both secret shops and make that gigantic wyrmslayer forge.

Edited by Irysa

Its kinda impossible to be stay screwed in awakening once you learn how truly broken the paragon skill and the Exponential growth dlc are unless your on lunatic or lunatic+ mode.