Yo~

Yuki

I'm the new guy. You can just call me Yuki, since TheYukianesa is sort of long winded, lol.

I don't know any people here afaik, but I love me some Fire Emblem. I'm usually more of a lurker than a poster but I'll probably post something here and there. I like making stuff pretty like my signature, About Me or desktop and I'm a big BlazBlue fan.

Hopefully I'll be able to fit in alright. =D

I just visited your profile... you...are...a...god(at least semi-almost god in terms of gaming)

I shall welcome you to this forest, enjoy your lurking around, it is fun, i do that all the time :D

i would write a huge welcome text like always... but i am starteled(in a positive way of course) because of your mere existence

i hope we will get along each other >ω< yoroshiku onegaishimasu

(my most favorite anime is School Days(no kidding), best... Anime... EVER!!!)

Haha, all the results of my utter boredom, no divine intervention here, I'm afraid. xD

Thanks anyhow. I've been planning to watch School Days but I actually never got around to it. I should note it on my Plan To Watch list after I finish all the stuff I already have on the backburner. ^^;

My fav is Geass myself, I love anime that screws with my mind.

Enjoy your stay in the forest. It is near impossible to leave Unless you are exiled, but only if you screw up super bad

Thanks!

I don't plan on leaving anytime soon =D