DLC start time question

kallana

I haven't been able to find a clear answer for my question so I thought I'd ask here.

I'm buying the Future Past and Scramble DLC packs but don't know when to start them. I've just reached chapter 4.

If I start the DLC now will I be missing out on dialogue/story since I've yet to meet all the characters and haven't progressed the main story very far?

Any feedback would be appreciated. I'm looking to find out at what level or story point I should begin these DLCs at.

Thanks in advance

For Future Past, I'd say any time after you've gotten all of the second-generation characters.

As for the Scramble Pack, it doesn't tie into the main plot at all, so you can start whenever you like, more or less. Just check the enemies' stats to make sure you can take them before actually starting the battle.

I haven't been able to find a clear answer for my question so I thought I'd ask here.

I'm buying the Future Past and Scramble DLC packs but don't know when to start them. I've just reached chapter 4.

If I start the DLC now will I be missing out on dialogue/story since I've yet to meet all the characters and haven't progressed the main story very far?

Any feedback would be appreciated. I'm looking to find out at what level or story point I should begin these DLCs at.

Thanks in advance

You can redo the DLC maps as many times as you like. But those two sets are definitely too difficult for you at CH. 4. I recommend something like Champions of Yore or maybe "EXPonential Growth" from the gold pack if you wanna do some XP grinding.

You should do the Future Past maps somewhere after getting all the descendants, but you'll have to grind a bit if you want the good ending by rescueing everyone during said maps. You can do Scramble whenever.

Future Past will roflstomp you without a near-maxed team and everybody paired, and the story won't make much sense until you've beaten the game.

Scramble is pretty much whenever you're strong enough to beat the map, though you'll get more out of all of them the more units you have recruited and most of the ones for Hot-Spring Scramble come very late in the game.