Themed pokemon challenges

Dragoncat

Has anybody done one of these? Example:

loz_pokemon_challenge_by_rubydragoncat-d

Yes, I made that. Free advertising yay...note that it was made before X and Y, so no fairy. I'll have to update it. Until then you'll just have to do it with older games.

I made it after seeing a Avatar/Legend of Korra one floating around. Fire nation was a bit OP, with types like fire(duh), dark, and dragon, but it was well made other than that and it inspired me.

My question is, what are your thoughts on these? I'm more likely to do one of these than nuzlocke...have yet to do so though.

I like that idea.I should do that on Leafgreen as the Twili.I freaking love TP don't judge me.

Twilis are awesome! They're probably my favorite zelda race. Too bad they got the short end of the stick :(

Twilis are awesome! They're probably my favorite zelda race. Too bad they got the short end of the stick :(

Like,extreme short end.You don't see a normal Twili in gameplay unless you count true form Midna.

Perhaps, Fairy should be considered a pair to Normal type since with that chart, getting equality among types is impossible either way. eighteen divide by 8 isn't feasible.

Yeah that's probably what I'll do. OR make it so nobody can use fairy unless they find the triforce/a shiny.

Blaze: No. I don't have one nor am I interested. This is more for the single player thing...

Edited by Dragoncat

says you can't use secondary typing

says gorons can use turtwig cause secondary type is ground when evolved

Derp. I guess I should change that so it says starters...

Edited by Dragoncat