ITT: We whine/complain

Junkhead

you guys know that feeling when you need to like pop/crack your elbow or knee or whatever?

i have a titanium rod in my femur, the whole bone, so when i get that feeling, i just have to wait it out in pain for a while because it's much harder to pop.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys know that feeling when you need to like pop/crack your elbow or knee or whatever?

i have a titanium rod in my femur, the whole bone, so when i get that feeling, i just have to wait it out in pain for a while because it's much harder to pop.

damn just reading this makes me flinch a little

– Luck in FE1. I know it means that the character's base luck varies, but I don't know how the game decides what a character's base luck is going to be.

How am I supposed to calculate average luck like this?

Why does it torment my perfectionism?

*patpat* That sounds like the pits alright.

Oh that feeling...that feeling of a betrayal of sorts, or just plain injustice when your favorite author of all time decides to kill off one of your favorite characters of all time. Ooooh that feeling....

that kind of snarky attitude + bad/lazy grammar that seems to be a fad in sf just like i am typing right now

Seriously, it can get old quick. It's so overused at this point. It seemed really fun around 2010-2011, now it's boring. You see it so often.

that kind of snarky attitude + bad/lazy grammar that seems to be a fad in sf just like i am typing right now

Seriously, it can get old quick. It's so overused at this point. It seemed really fun around 2010-2011, now it's boring. You see it so often.

lol

sorry cuz

You must hate me then

yeah but in all honesty lazy grammar is not a big deal, as long as they're coherent, right?

You must hate me then

I don't hate you.

yeah but in all honesty lazy grammar is not a big deal, as long as they're coherent, right?

Yeah, it's okay when the person just types like that and isn't doing it in a sarcastic/snarky way just for that purpose.

Yeah, it's okay when the person just types like that and isn't doing it in a sarcastic/snarky way just for that purpose.

For me I prefer the opposite...

If it's the former that means they're going to be doing it like all the time (and that will bother me like hell ^o^) but if it's the latter it'll... well, not happen all the time~! And also it helps give people the impression they were intending to give when people see the less serious spelling/grammar (like I think they use the dumb grammar to imply that they're acting dumb though I can see some people still not catching onto that and taking them 100% seriously. It's a tough life, the insincere life ;u;)

And if they aren't doing the bad grammar to portray their sarcasm then they'd be using some other method repeatedly to portray that and you'll just be complaining about them doing that all the time instead ;b

Edited by Freohr Datia

pahahahaaha.

Seriously though, there are people who convey a certain tone with their lack of grammar/punctuation. Mostly to convey non-serious tone or a more relaxed tone. Like if you see Thor Odinson using a lot of proper punctuation and stuff, be afraid. She's uber serious business when that happens. Sarcasm on the forums is usually conveyed through strikethrough.