Siggy Request help

Kuru

I don't know if this goes here, but I really had no idea where else to put it. I am just signatureless at the moment and thought that getting one would be cool. If anyone can take a request, let me know here or pm it. I just want a banner with Lucina in it, but with a cool background, like stars or something. Text...well, it could be Heroine from the future.

Creative's usually a better spot for this, unless you're asking for a pixel-based sig. :3

Perhaps. I hope a mod moves it or something. And no, I just want a banner with Lucina's official art. I am giving it a shot atm, btw. XD

Sure, lets see what you've got. :)

250x500 (Length/Width)

Thanks, btw. Oh yeah, add a border to it, please. ;)

It cannot extend 250 width. It has to be the exact size of my signature or smaller.

But the correct term for this case is length and height, not width since width defines depth.

Edited by Fateborn

It cannot extend 250 width. It has to be the exact size of my signature or smaller.

But the correct term for this case is length and height, not width since width defines depth.

Oh I see. Yeah, 250 Height, 500 Length, please.

Here's something I made real quick. It looks second-rate and a bit messy cause I lost my fractals and C4Ds but if you still like it you can go ahead and use it. Otherwise I'll just leave this here for whoever.

bj8bIEW.png

Oh wow! That looks quite...awesome! Thank you. Since you were first to post something, I shall use it. But thanks to all. :)

(( Also, I thought about giving credit to your name, but I see it already has your initials in there. :) ))

Edited by Guenhwyvar