QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

food! man, i try so much shit and not like it! i'm afraid and unwilling to try exotic foods, but even normal stuff like asparagus, plain yogurt, ketchup, cheese, and a bunch of other things do not treat my palette well. i wish things didn't have to be so difficult lol

maybe football(soccer)? I don't see myself liking it, and I'm not even fond of the concept of the game or anything, but it's such a good conversation starter here in Brazil. It'd would make conversations with random people easier and there wouldn't be an awkward silence when friends talk about it and I have nothing to add =(

Edited by Nobody

i would love to be able to order tea, earl grey, hot because i'm a fucking dork but i don't like earl grey :(

NY8Zms9.png

that shit, is like my soul, man.

myself

I like you. (>'')>

As for me, i wish i could like ribald average comedy ala Seth MacFarlane. Or Kevin Smith. Stuff most people usually find hilarious. Im such a snob when it comes to humor that it sometimes even annoys me. But that kind of comedy, i just cant find it funny no matter how hard i try. Never take me to one of those movies. I freely admit that im that pretentious git who watches Wes Anderson movies and sips tea going "Ahhh...Yes. My sides have been split."

NY8Zms9.png

that shit, is like my soul, man.

I like you. (>'')>

As for me, i wish i could like ribald average comedy ala Seth MacFarlane. Or Kevin Smith. Stuff most people usually find hilarious. Im such a snob when it comes to humor that it sometimes even annoys me. But that kind of comedy, i just cant find it funny no matter how hard i try. Never take me to one of those movies. I freely admit that im that pretentious git who watches Wes Anderson movies and sips tea going "Ahhh...Yes. My sides have been split."

i disliked moonrise kingdom

On paper, kissing men tbh but hey i mean prejudice and bi erasure and all that shit is like, hell, probably not shit i want to have to deal with but i mean, hell, the world could do with less hate and more love

In practice, asserting myself.

I wish I liked dealing with my responsibilities and onions

Q500: In honor of the INDY 500 :UnitedStates: , what's your dream car?

Anything goes, man. If your answer is a fuckin' big-ass pink tank that shoots fireworks or a fuckin' 2015 ford fiesta, that's up to you.

shoutout to integrity for our special question 500

On paper, kissing men tbh but hey i mean prejudice and bi erasure and all that shit is like, hell, probably not shit i want to have to deal with but i mean, hell, the world could do with less hate and more love

In practice, asserting myself.

oh my

Current question: A car that runs fine and won't crap out on me in 5 years.

An actually not-shit version of this:

[spoiler=big-ass image ripple]TheHomer.jpg

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

ngl i do want a tank extra defense whoo

failing that, a thor to just fly me to wherever i want to go; thunder god airlift

more realistically honestly, something that is efficient in dealing with gas and has air conditioning and is decently durable